AUSTRALIANS ALL LET US REJOICE

Ausfag thread, get in here cunts

Any other Veeky Forumsizens in Biloela? Which gym is best?

Hey, how come all Australians are annoying as fuck?

Australian humour doesn't translate well over text.

And we're not that funny to start with.

they're all criminal pieces of shit shipped off by britain to never be heard from again but now they have planes and the internet so they're everywhere

C'mon you don't know all Australians

Ugly American here. How hard is it for you guys to get gym equipment? They charge an arm and a leg here, can't imagine what shipping costs are in the Antipodes.

Americans mad as fuck because the world loves Aussies and hates Americans. Can fuck bitches with just their accent alone

Im at Monash Uni holy fuck anybody else down here?

these weights are NEVER in order, they're all from off sources so the plates are different sizes, nothing is ever put away properly, the benches are rickety as hell.

cant complain at 350p/y but still, its not that hard

Where to buy equipment to deck out home gym, commercial gyms can smd Im sick of giving money to those cunts.

Why are Australians addicted to sugar?

Not 'hard' just expensive. Depends on the quality and the supplier obviously, but if you need something shipped, costs are astronomical.

Clayton?

we're on an entirely different intellectual plane
you simply cannot understand our impeccable humor

>He can't handle the banter.

>monash
it's no surprise, given the amount of DYEL asians/indians i see infesting your campus

fuuuark feels good to be strayan

Most first world countries are addicted to sugar these days desu

Go second hand, or find a sports store that doesn't have expensive as fuck equipment

Where does everyone get their whey? I've just been going on eBay in the past for best prices, but I'm about to run out of my latest batch and I was wondering if there are cheaper places in Australia

bulk nutrients

Thanks m8, I'll check it out

yeah monash sport is great but that gym needs help

> he thinks banter is annoying
Never gonna make it, cunt

I'd rather live in Australia than Syria you fucking Brit

3079 ayyy

Wew lad I got another house at 3073

Seconding bulk, cheap as fuck creatine and zma and its all good stuff. They ship absurdly fast too

Tried ZMA for like a month. Didn't notice anything different. Was I doing something wrong?

I've posted on the DNP general, but I'll also post here - how many Aussies would be interested in getting DNP from a domestic source, rather than overseas? I'm waiting for confirmation from a dude, which should be coming soon. Any interest?

I'd much rather get it from somewhere in Australia, cos customs wouldn't be going through it.
But I don't think it is actually illegal here, just "banned from consumption".
There was a guy selling dnp on eBay but the price was too high so I didn't bother.

You can buy it here directly in Melbourne.

>tfw they changed the shapes recipe and now they taste like trash

2263 CC master race

interested esp as we get deeper into winter.

Cool. Check the DNP general whenever it's next up. I'll be posting there when I get the ok.

Did not know that. From who? Online?

No, in person. You can buy a lot of illegal stuff if you know the right people.

Swinfag here. If I could go to your uni, I would. Is it...is it true what they say? That at Monash people actually haven't given up on life?

Also, I'm pretty sure Swinburne doesn't even have a uni gym, so you're kicking our ass. We have a pl club, but I haven't bothered to check it out yet, since my lifts are shit.

No shit. What other amazing insights can you give us?

That you'll never have access to any of it.

Who /immigrant/ here?

Barbecue was better desu, but that was it. Anyone else find that practically nowhere sells Chciken Drumstick flavoured Shapes anymore? Fucking bullshit

I'm not even the same guy, you fucking knob. It's not hard to find a roid seller in any fucking gym or supplement store that isn't gnc? Fuck me, if your in the west, even gnc sell shit under the counter.

>Roid seller

Implying I hang around such degenerates.

Yeah man graduating next month.
never went to uni gym since i never fucking went in to uni

Oi hisole lads.
Banter on this board hasn't been propper ages since.

this

Any of you cunts near 3044/3058?
Windy Hill Fitness represent

Fuckin Newy, cunce.

UNE kids out there?

Doubt you're still here, but how's Swinny? I'm thinking of taking a course over there next year.

UNE gym is breddy gud. Used it while I was working in Armidale.

Who /USYD/ here?

Why won't anyone re-rack weights properly in that shithole of a uni gym? If I wanna go for a 20 I need to go through two 15s and three 10s and not necessarily in that order.

Also, I'm new in Sydney so I'm not so sure about this, but I'm getting the impression that paying for uni gym, at least at usyd, is a complete ripoff. Is this true? I already paid for 6 months so I'm stuck unfortunately.

>/usyd/
Honi Soit still shitting out quality student journalism like pictures of the Womyn's Union vaginas on the front cover?

Venom Protein, cheap and tasty

old UNE dude, living in coffs harbour now. SportUNE is shit now, mostly machines unles you go to the weird rooms. PCYC is gr8 for cheap ass membership, oly bars and platform. Opening hours are shit tho.

Yeah, a bit too cheap sometimes.
I'll grab a few bags when they move stock extra cheap but they've sold low quality whey before.

in my 4 years degree i have maybe seen 2 person benching more than 2 pl8. i have never seen anyone squatting more than 3pl8. why is everyone in monash such DYELs

That's because people e-stat on Veeky Forums and warp your expectations

dunno i just thought with the whole chad culture thing surely people would be able to at least bench 2 pl8.

nope.
curlbros 4 lyfe

Fellow /USYD/ here. Yeah no USYD's gym is a ripoff even with the student discount, you're better off finding a gym off campus. There's one at Broadway that seems bretty gud, and there's at least one on King Street, but I haven't been to any there. Also, Snap Fitness is like $35/mo, and there are plenty of those around.

haven't done a curl in 3 months

don't have any courses in mind but i kinda wanna do uni as a social experience––which unis have the least asians/most qts in sydney?

>least asians
>sydney
m8, no where in Sydney is safe from the yellow peril

Sorry mate, I was at work. My first year is through the tafe system, and it's absolutely terrible administration wise, but our teachers are pretty good, and incredibly helpful, even if you aren't in their class (bar one single teacher, but screw him). That being said, I really love the campus, and although the students are sarcastic fucks, they are all pretty inclusive. Plus the few girls who actually go here are hot as fuark. Like, Melb uni level hot. And since it's a tech institute, the competition isn't too fierce.

Also, I hear the administration gets exponentially better when you're in the uni itself.

That being said, I'm a tad jaded, since I have class every weekday, and live over an hour each way, so I'm usually pretty grumpy. I think it'll definitely improve when I live on or close to campus (hopefully next year if I save my shekels).

Oh, one more thing. We have a bit of a rivalry against RMIT, but we're objectively better.

Plus Hawthorn is an awesome place to hang out in.

> DNP
> Roid
Haha ok

Why do people deadlift in the power rack? We have a platform downstairs with proper weights. Anybody living on res?

Oh look, a shitposting thread