Acne while being Veeky Forums

>tfw acne and red acne marks on both cheeks..
>tfw pizza mode acheived
>tfw handsome with good physique but shit face gains
>tfw when acne and not even roiding
>tfw im the only one around me with shitskin
Fuck i envy everyone with clear skin... i wash and take care of skin more than the average person but i guess my hormones are still unbalanced.... any bros relate?

>drink over half a gallon of milk everyday
>never have gotten acne and still don't

my face is almost completely clear with a couple splotches that i've recently taken care of and disappear within 2-3 days, facial aesthetics are 9/10 easy

feels great man too bad im a manlet

I don't get bad face acne, but I get terrible back acne, and some on my butt.

Witch hazel
Dr. Bronner soap
Oil free moisturizer
Zinc
Don't eat too much dairy/caffeine
Sort of worked for me
Also age?

Accutane will take care of acne

IPL will remove red marks

>be me
>mild face acne and scarring
>fucked up taking accutane in high school because I drank and my liver tests got thrown off, so they took me off of it
>now have DISGUSTING bacne
>feel sorry for my masseuse because she touches it

Whats IPL?

2% Salicylic acid wipes morning and night. Use moisturizer after if your skin is dry. Helps large pores and acne scarring, as well as preventing new pimples from forming.

I get acne on my tits because I'm histamine intolerant

Intense Pulse Laser

Literally someone just fucking shoots you in the face with a laser a bunch of times, hurts like a motherfucker

The red dots left behind after acne are a type of scar, they vanish after about 12-18 months naturally

Essentially they just expose them to a really strong laser for a millisecond or so, and for whatever reason it clears it up

You look a lot worse for about a week, but then after a second or third week it's pretty much all gone

Costs about $200, hurts a lot, and they won't let you do it if you've been on accutane in the last 6 months

Had it done a few months ago, would recommend to anyone

Hmm, I would like to know more about this. Pics?

Pervert.

>tfw acne scars

You can't win

uh? Histamine intolerance usually does frequently lead to acne, but not in that spot. Are you sure it's on your tits?

Oil free can help, but only don't change anything else when you start it, it sometimes makes stuff way worse

first week into 'tane alls well so far

>tfw just pretty much cured my acne

I literally just stopped everything I was doing, started washing my face once a day only, and using this aloe very after sun gel stuff and fucking poof, it's gone. Now I'm left with dark spots and red spots all over my face that I've discovered look much worse from farther away. How do I get rid of these without face lasers?

Accutane is easy to get on the clearnet, works really well for most ppl.

Why not lasers? Cheap, easy and super effective desu senpai

Used to drink milk daily, one day I stopped, no more acne. How different we all can be.

Eh, I'm a broke college student and if I can avoid dropping $200 then I'd like to do that. I'm already using Ambi to get rid of dark spots but that doesn't appear to help too much. I mean, I can look into laser treatment, but I'd like alternatives as well.

stop using your cellphone/internet

>tfw when i dont take selfies on snapchat because insecurity of acne/marks
I want off this ride

>tfw milk makes you break out big time

>tfw cant drink 2 litres of milky goodness a day for easy bulkan and calcium

Try not using any skin products on your face for a while, just wash it with regular soap while you shower.

I had this habit since I was a teenager with tons of acne, to just basically use a shit-ton of different soaps on my face. Stopped doing that for a while and my skin cleared up a lot.

Tell me about it.
No whey man.
Maybe isolate might work, but with the extra cost I kinda just eat chicken

I heard soap is bad.... i get cystic acne though not lil bitch whiteheads.. cysts last for weeks.... i have acne below my chin and jaw as well......

I don't think it's necessarily bad, only if you overdo it, like anything.

Your skin naturally produces oil to stay healthy, soap removes that oil. So yeah clean your face with soap once every two days or something, but do let your skin do its thing as well.

You need accutane for cystic acne. Don't be like me and wind up with hella scars on your face, back, and chest. If I'd done it sooner, I'd be much better off. And then I quit using soap and shampoo, I have maybe one little thing a year, but I'm gonna give that mostly to accutane.

>done accutane for 6 mo
>wash, use benzoil peroxide and salacilic acid daily
>still just edging into okay-teir

You wouldnt believe my pain when I it started coming back after accutane.

>also neckbeard genetics

Happy I was born with red hair though, and made it to 6'1 so life's okay

>ruined knees at age 18
>countered by greek god waist

Maybe I will end it maybe not