CBT - Veiny arms edition

Post those bodies boys
>Captcha: Select all the food

Lookin swole dude

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

See its all about HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME. This guy may not have muscle but he's got the only three things that matter.

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELLY

keked

>veiny arm

shit man I thought I was skinny, this is proper spook

i cheated with the angle but rate pls

where they at skeletor

Cut and you'll look godly

Nice dude. Hoping to look similar to you before summer rolls around (ausfag)

How can you be sure this guy even has a FACE?

>bulk or cut
cut

what is going on here

Probably chastity cage

>i-is that your gfs cardigan?

Jewfro manlet reporting in.
sc: Pr.mo

I want that shit

Should I bulk or cut?

well,thats my penis and balls gains, m8

oh ok then

This is the most unimpressive start to a CBT in long time.

I want to be part of it.

First no carb day in a looong time

Feels good mang

work on v-line brauh

Meh chest insertions but the reste is amazing.

6'1"

Veiny alright.

1 month until cut, rate me m8s

Stop cutting skelly

Height weight?

Kek m8 u should slim ur waist an gain some more lbm maybe then u could take photos without the angle shilling

6ft 195

im holding the phone at a normal height, right infront of my body. how am i angle shilling you dyel.

You should cut you fat fuck

Feel bad about yourself user?

Hiya

I Been bulkn 1.5 yrs

Need help lads, I'm around 181cm, now 71kg. Lost around 5kg in the last month for summer, now I'm in an in between. I'm neither cut or big, and obviously too light for my height. Should I start a slow bulk or what?

Thor pls go

Just bulk senpai, don't even worry about overbulking.Mirin trap insertions.

whats your body fat m9?

Are you me?
>178cm
>73kg
>broad chest small arms

Lmao no arms

Fell for the SS meme

True.

I'm doing a brosplit now:
Chest - back
Legs - shoulders
Biceps - triceps

Is this too much? Is an arm day ridiculous?

I'm also doing a lot of dips and pull ups for my arms.

What a spooky giraffe

Why not do a PPL?

Well because my arms are far behind. I'm targetting twice by doing chest - back and triceps- biceps

No idea, I thought I was about 15% before cut, so maybe 13%? I think I'm leanish, but for some reason my abs don't show/are way underdeveloped.

Actually only recently have I gone into a full body type thing, before I was on a brosplit. I just have pretty thin wrists etc, struggle to put on arm mass.

Your arms look bigger than mine, but yeah I have a hard time putting anything on them. Haven't even done SS either.

Thanks m8, don't even work traps much but seem to get complements on them.

1.5 years ago I ruptured pretty much every lower back muscle I have. Was a full year before I could get back to squatting.

I'm finally at the point where I don't have to wear sweatpants in the gym anymore. Just in time for summer, whew.

Goal body right here.
Natty or should I jump on gear?

xiaomi band?

>looks to be sweaty and pumped
>underdeveloped chest
Jesus, how does he look even slightly not natty? Honestly this board is full of delusional people who believe any semi muscular male is now juicing.

Been to the gym 3 times in the past month can feel the gains melting away

Cut from 190 to pic related, probs gonna go to 170 and maintain/lean bulk for summer.
Need to fill out those lanky as arms tho :/

6'4" 193 lbs.

THANK YOU SKELTAL

Holy shit did your mom take this picture?

I have a veiny cock. That is more important.

>dem flat biceps
>that gyno
>that armpit hair
looking shit my man, but we're all gonna make it

Tha... Thanks for the honesty brah

Fuck that's beautifull man, do you do anything for your calves besides squating?

Is this pumped? If resting, 'mirin big time

Pumped mine is pretty close to that, resting not so much

Try this

Chest - Arms
Shoulders - Back
Legs

If you do a rest day after legs, add in arms again on legs day

yum daddy
why would you post a picture with you in a SWEATER I cant see anything
you look like my bf with a better chest mirin
mirin abs
this is cringey as fuck. what the hell is up with the chest?

>having a bf while calling guys online daddy

The poor cuck

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLITON

Nearly at the end of my bulk, how am I doing bois?

Yeah yeah Im loyal af i just appriciate hard work and dedication and when someone looks good (especially when they are older than most people on this board) I compliment them dont take it so seriously user its just the internet

>>that armpit hair

Lmao is armpit hair not making it now

jesus christ you probably shave your legs too fag

Keep bulking

Week 12 of my cut begins tomorrow. I cheated and weighed myself a week early this morning, and was glad to see that I've already hit my soft goal. If I shred 2 more pounds in this last week, I'll have hit my reach. Retained almost all my strength, thank god.

Bahamas in 2 weeks. Can't fucking wait.

you're retarded bro you didn't bulk enough and you didn't start early enough, everyones gonna have a 6 pack and be hanging out at the beach and everyone will laugh when they see you walk up.

post that paki booty.

Southern hemisphere bro here, prob have 2 more months if bulking left and then a decent cut for summer here should b at a decent spot.

>"I'm loyal AF"
>"oh hi, daddy ;-)"

Women are nothing more than gains goblins

Thanks man! I've been so insecure with my legs ever since my injury, it's really messed with my head.

As far as routine, I was a sprinter for most of my youth so I've always had decent calves. I just do calf raises at the end of my leg workout (aka squats+RDLs), but honestly, I feel like I don't get anything from them. Even my squats are only half of what they use to be (225 5x5 when I was crushing 400++ a year ago).
It's mainly diet, I guess, I've really shredded down, so my legs have also come a long way.

This is woman logic at work, guys. Take a good look.

Afghan actually, not paki

>Women

Im pale and have no idea how to flex

i didnt say hi daddy lmao calm yourself. there wasnt ANYTHING in what i said that was trying to approach the guy or whatever. i didnt ask for more pics of anything. clearly you had girls in the past cheat on you or some shit. i wouldnt say that in person because I AM LOYAL. this is the internet stop taking it so seriously. it was a compliment and that is all. i dont have to justify myself.

Shit quality, but fuck it.
Give me your best shot, Veeky Forums

cute ass bby, work traps more along with your arms.

Would you call a guy daddy in front of your boyfriend?

No?

Fuck off, then.

Looking good brah, keep lean bulking and make sure you develop your chest quicker so it catches up otherwise from what i can tell from this pic everything looks nice and proportionate apart from the chest

Should I dnp for 2 weeks or should I stay natural and cut as hard as possible for summer?

Also been lifting 1yr 5'11 193lbs

i wouldnt call anyone daddy irl its fucking creepy IMO it wasnt serious. get off my dick.

It's creepy regardless when you have a boyfriend in the first place. Get some class.

Starting my cut too late but whatever. Rates?

Eh boys do same thing, it's just banter get over it

pic related/10

Started your cut way too late bro, just gonna look like a kinda bigger built guy by the time summer's done.

Rate back pls

Here's a better shot of my chest. Also my chest may look small, because I have pectus excavatum bullshit, but oh well.

Def looks better in this pic IMO, but that pectus shit sucks, sorry about that :/ you can still definitely make it, bigger core + more chest will cover it up a ton i bet, just wait a while

>tfw gave up halfway through my cut
fuckit bros i just like lifting heavy weights. i dont need no six pack

could lose some weight if youre trying to get rid of the fatty look on your lower back

Thats enough for me. I knew this summer wasnt the summer maybe next year.

Thanks for the feedback, bro. Much love and keep rocking.

how long do you usually bulk for? 6mo? then cut 6mo?