How do I achieve this body

How do I achieve this body, bonus points if strength is included

Is that from civil war?

Lift for 2 years?

Read the sticky.

Ye

i can stop helicopters by reading the stixky?

Do lots of helicopter pulls

His grip strength is ridiculous, I cant stop watching this gif

Ah so cams is out. telesync? Otherwise i wont bother looking

Lol watch the making of that scene, its on youtube

It's fucking fake you mong. you actually think hes pulling 100's of kgs??

It was real, im a PA on that set

Spanish camrip is out. Check /co/ or tv for the link

100 kg is not that heavy though

Bump

he said 100's, as in multiple hundreds.

Same, its not that heavy. My granma did that in her prime

Link?

Destroy muscle group on separate days.

I wish cap were a lot stronger/fast and had a lot more charisma in these movies

he just comes off like a chump most of the time, he even had trouble with a regular human martial artist at one point

and he isn't loud and proud american very much at all

They should have him twice as jacked, twice as charismatic and tearing through shit so hard the superpowered character are intimidated

It's a mock helicopter he's pulling towards him. The helicopter is held back by a a lot of ropes.

He's not really holding a helicopter that close to him but he is pulling on something heavy. the director wanted to have his muscles actually pop

First you have to be a sickly DYEL. You've likely got that covered. Then, you need to enlist in the army and befriend a German scientist, who will shoot you up with a supersoldier serum that, without any work whatsoever, will give you that body and grip strength. It also helps if you're a fucking fictional character, but I guess that's not completely necessary.

Good luck!

He's a supersoldier, not superhuman. He's meant to be the pinnacle of what the human form can allow - he's doesn't have superheroes. He also didn't have trouble with that French dude from Winter Soldier - he toyed with him and then knocked him the fuck out.

He had a hassle against Bucky who also had been shot up with a different strain of serum and was an emotionless killing machine. I still think the knife fight that Bucky had against Cap in Winter Soldier was probably the best possible way to show off how incredibly fast and lethal Bucky was.

Bucky's mental reconditioning scenes in Winter Soldier and Civil War fucked me up, though. Break a man's body, fine, but that mindbreak stuff was horrendous.

SS + GO MAD

>This right here
It's especially helpful if your already a big fat fuck when you start SS + GOMAD, maximize the gains. So don't forget to pound them MCDoubles, your gains will thank you.

>Throws a motorbike forty feet to smash into a futuristic Helicopter before he jumps over it

What a fucking weakling.

GSP
>that french dude

Come on man.

What? Like, I'm a Marvel fan but I don't have every comic, nor do I know every character. Hell, I didn't even know who Crossbones was until I saw the credits.

The actor who played the french dude was one of the most famous mma fighters of all time, George St Pierre.

Do helicopter pulls until failure