>2012
>Everyone on Veeky Forums talking about disregard girls, acquire aesthetics
>at least 90% of the threads actually concern lifting, tips, routines, cbt
>all feels threads get shut down within 5 minutes

>2016
>5 tfw no gf threads right on the front page

when did you guys become such pathetic faggots?

It happened around the time I started browsing Veeky Forums

idk a while back but who is this semen demon

Paula Smillie

An attention whore.

Do you think shes still a virgin? This is important

Dressed like that? definitely not

>proving my point

That's fucking nothing. When I first came to Veeky Forums the gayest thing were dick rate threads. Now it's like 60% trap or fag related threads on /b/.

Whats your point again?

Maybe she doesnt have a boyfriend since birth

you're a faggot

I fucked your mom tho

>why do things change reee
people always complain about board culture, and they always romanticize the past. 4 years from now some fag will make a thread about how 2016 Veeky Forums was based, and 2020 Veeky Forums sucks

Yes dipshit, she's eschewed dozens of potential partners and an enjoyable and normal sex life because she wants to save herself for a needle-dicked autist who hates women.

Why do you agree with me? I said if shes a virgin. Wut

B R E H

/thread

I'm getting really sick of the manlet threads. Tall fags who make jokes about manlets and self loathing manlets who complain about their height are as pathetic as each other.

Veeky Forums didn't change that much.

its cutting season and everyone is a beta fag

This

It happens on every fucking board I browse

When did you start coming here? Because Trap threads have been a big thing ever since Linetrap and I doubt you were actually browsing before 2007.

They've actually died down massively. I remember when /v/ was the unofficial Trap board around 2009.

>when did you guys become such pathetic faggots?
Thirsty faggots more like it
Guys are always thirsty and looking to fuck so im gonna say its always been this way

This happens with everything in life. In 20 years, people will look back nostalgically at 2016 and see it as a better time just like so many people look back at the 90s and the 80s fondly.

>ive been on a anime fitness board for 4 years
>why are you guys pathetic faggots?

kek. assuming you had the dedication to ever make it i would assume youd be off Veeky Forums within two years at the absolute max.

2012 is when redditors started coming in in significant numbers

t. redditor who came here in 2012

desu senpai I was a pretty pathetic sad cunt when I first started browsing Veeky Forums. Shat on by girls and browsing r9k. A friend suggested Veeky Forums to me and after 3 years of liftan I got my life in order, get regular lays through tinder and had a couple of meaningful relationships as well as a high paying job and the respect of my peers (easier to get respect when you look like a normal person and not an Auschwitz survivor)

Veeky Forums literally saved my life but now that I got all the lifting advice I needed I just stay for the bantz

>inb4 blog

Veeky Forums is an animu board, it and everything on it have always been distilled faggotry

Was everyone doing SS back in 2012? Or were they actually making gains?

>tfw pretty Veeky Forums
>tfw kissless virgin with low paying job
;_;

How do other guys even get chicks like this ?

Is getting a good job, lifting weights and having your own house the answer ?

I'd kill to fuck someone like this just once.

you could always just pay for it

Should I finish my story about the dude I met on campus? There seemed to be some interest...

The thread got archived.
First post number: No.36989950

It's the Lizard People. They don't want us to attain our higher state. Dubs for proof.

>2012
>Everyone on Veeky Forums talking about disregard girls, acquire aesthetics
>at least 90% of the threads actually concern lifting, tips, routines, cbt
>all feels threads get shut down within 5 minutes

This is just not true. Veeky Forums was always >tfwnogf

Reddit migration along with actual women

IDK...., every day it takes more from me to post a thing. The only board I surf is /fit nowadays and it's becoming a repetitive vortex of gay feelings and the stupid question for insecure fags: who you lift for.

I'm tired of this shit.