Things normies think

Things normies think...

i always think

what would normies think if they knew a lot of the fit people they see are like us? it would totally change their perspective i feel like

>using normie on Veeky Forums
Get the fuck back to /r9k/

Sage goes in all fields.

>Matt evans is handsome and jacked

Im on day 4 of P90X and I feel A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

I think normies already have a negative opinion of meatheads, no need to make it even worse.

>meat heads are supposed to be dumb and tough

look at us

>tfw tall, handsome, and semi-built
>uses go be fat
>girls throw themselves at me now
>too autistic to flirt back
>still a virgin after 3 semesters at uni
>havent seen a vagina IRL since I accidentally walked in on an old lady changing her diaper at the free clinic
>tfw first kiss was a girl with aspergers in middle school
>only girlfriend killed herself
I was told being Veeky Forums would fix my problems

see? we're pathetic.
i hate myself and only wear short sleeves at the gym and i have no idea how to flirt either idk what to do

> only bodybuilders use steroids
> all celebrities are natty

that the fat cunt that started this thread must be built due to chip on his shoulder.

Being fit wont fix your problems but its one less thing to worry about.
You have been given the tools to fix yourself, just take it one problem at a time.

Needing whey protein.

>yeah I can probably lift something around that too

As far as normies are concerned, true

If you're good looking, you don't have to be smooth, you don't have to flirt, you don't really need to know what you're doing. Quit expecting you have to know what you're doing to fuck girls. If they're talking to you and hanging out with you, they already like you. They already like you, quit worrying about being Mr. Alpha Chad and just be Mr. Normal Guy and ask them for their number, take them to coffee or drinks, ask if they wanna come watch a movie a your house, and fuck them there.

>That making a salad and drowning it with ranch sauce is 'dieting'.
My housemate has been 'dieting' for two years now, and he keeps getting fatter, because he does shit like this.

>I need to get my beach body ready for this summer
>starts exercising 2 months prior going on vacations

>Protein?
>Diet?
>I don't wanna get too big man, lol

>normie mad af
lmao kys dumb fag

>If i do 1000 Push ups everyday my chest will be fucking massiv
>Overtraining is guud
>Supplements are steriods
>Arnold is natty

>Dr. Oz is not a war criminal

You should go on /pol/, you can learn to hate others way more so that you won´t feel your own shortcomings as much. Of course you´ll still be an autistic retard but at least you can hold a conversation about stuff thats going on around the world. And of course you´ll learn more about why you are such an autist, you stupid autist.

>user is obsessed with the gym, like it controls he whole life

I go 4 times a week for about an hour and have a little control over my diet (atleast my hot gym bro understands no homo)

>needing to cut longer than 2 months
why did you let it get this far out of hand?

>Spot fat reduction

i was trying to explain to my normie friend on how to lose/gain weight.

he's like 205lbs probably around 18% bf and he was telling me how he wants to be 215 and 15% bf by the Fall.

I don't want to lose weight because I'll lose it in the wrong spots (ass/tits).

I'm cutting calories but I'm still not losing weight.

Are you hungry lets get [insert garbage fastfood / pizza joint]

>haha I just want to tone up
I swear to god every fucking time
I feel a combination of anger and embarrassment for people that say that

The most annoying thing they do is go to the gym, do the same shit every time and never make any progress

They think they can get stronger without really pushing themselves each exercise. I saw a guy using the assisted pullup machine in the most leisurely manner conceivable. Looked like he had it set to like 10kg left of bodyweight or something.

Do normies think?.
I mean, I remember in a book saying that you could fill entire volumes of books of whatever you were thinking during breakfast, but is that the case for the average people?. I don't think that I'm intelligent (in fact, I'm kind of a dumb-ass) but normies seem to struggle a lot when certain amount of thought is required.

This is complete bullshit, and anyone who is actually fit knows it. You wouldn't be complaining because you would feel infinitely better in all areas of you're life.

You are simply a fat faggot who is daydreaming.

>4 normies come into the gym and start doing curls (of course), fully dressed up to the nines in full under armor, gloves and belts
>get bored of them after a while, they go and do some half ROM bench sets with 1pl8
>all the time chatting about the sick playlist they're going to have at the party tonight and how they're all going to get laid
>making as much noise as possible, shouting when doing reps etc
>go around a few machines and eventually decide to do deadlifts
>they work up to 70kg, with backbreaking form
>think about telling them that their form is shit but i don't think they'd appreciate the advice
>at one point i get a 5kg plate from near them and one of them loudly says "UUUUUUUHH we're using that mate" in a really cuntish tone of voice
>go and look for another one, they decide not to use the one they were apparently using
>later i want to do rows so ask them how many sets they have left
>the same cunt as earlier says they're done but "if i want a hand taking the plates off" with a smug look
>apparently 70kg is impressive or something idk
>say i'm ok and start doing rows with the bar as it is
>they leave, don't see them again

i've had normie curlbro faggots act like this to me before, i don't understand it, i get on fine with all the regulars but guys like this always act like they have something to prove. i was wearing a loose hoodie and a tracksuit so i guess i looked dyel

inb4 >looked

>that guy who has the same bench after a year

>why are your legs so big?
>what the fuck, what's wrong with your legs?
>why are your arms so small and legs so big?
Fucking normie scum