Plg

plg - Wake up everybody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jG-bJctQy9U
instagram.com/p/BE20FCDFZs9/?taken-by=ironoplot
youtube.com/watch?v=PQmDUEv939A
youtu.be/mt3DP1n8gXE?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you guys should just exchange emails so we don't have to see your back and forth tripfagging/namefag chatroom

>implying there is no secret treehouse

Facebook, snapchat, whatsapp and all those nice things lad

AWAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=jG-bJctQy9U

>tfw throat sore

It has been a few months but it seems i am going to get sick

So i have a problem. Im cutting atm and somehow my cues are off.

Like my 1st set felt like total ass and feels like im not hitting depth then Ill get it right at the 2nd set then beyond. What gives?

Lower bodyweight changes things.

Just keep squatting often and get used to it.

What the fuck happened to including the links and stuff?
Retard

Is it fine if I use a belt on my entire cut?

How could cutting change whether or not you should use your belt?

1st sets at working weight usually feel off for me, as long as it feels better then dont worry

As for wearing your belt on your cut i would, calorie deficit creating fatigue isnt going to help form breakdown

Well i might get used to wearing belts all the time and it might fuck me up when I get back to my usual routine. My time frame for cutting is atleast 2 mo

There is a website, you know

Yes you link it in the thread start you 100% retard

This is always thr case for me. O well maybe ill watch that rippletits vid about arching your low back to see if it helps me

Enjoy your ban and malware

if my deadlift working set is 155x5, and i do a warm up of 1pl8x5 and 2pl8x5, is that really enough in total?
i feel like i could be doing more

You're suppose to do my warm-up sets wtf.
Say I'm weak and deadlift 3pl8 I'd do
60kg x5
100kg x5
120kg x5
140kg x 5

Your working set is 155 and your warm up is 2plaet? Wut

Having a paddy, baby?

Anyone know how janzuz' meet went?

!!!---FULL LAD ALERT---!!!
instagram.com/p/BE20FCDFZs9/?taken-by=ironoplot
!!!---FULL LAD ALERT---!!!

gotcha

Gonna squat 160kg today
What should my warmup sets look like?

Just start with the bar then add 50 lbs for each set with decreased rep l

Depends partly on how you feel. Sometimes I feel really shit and will do more warmup reps along the way.

I really shouldn't think of PRs I'm gonna hit later today because now I'm pumped with adrenaline and feel sick.

>tfw pulled left glute

Its not allowed to link it you dumb fuck

Literally HOW?

Squatting

Why is it always either easy as fuck or a failed lift in >equipped

Even this looked easy

>only getting 25kg out of a super katana

I should kill myself.

do you think sheiko would've added anything to your lifts if you didnt gain weight
do you think sheiko is good
do you think it's better than any other programming like RTS or whatever

What's a good program that has a lot of bench volume but doesn't neglect the other lifts? I just want to get a decent bench

>do you think sheiko would've added anything to your lifts if you didnt gain weight
Maybe like, 2.5 - 5kg? Not much.

Sheiko is good. I can practise my technique at lower intensities

It's not a perfect program. RTS or TSA or anything is probably just as good.

i literally know nothing but i can 100% guarantee that your bench is being held back by weak tris

you don't have 1pl8 ohp either, do you?

Free
r
e
e

Damn, are your stats really that bad? This is the worst case of being a T-Rex I've ever seen.

Programs
r
o
g
r
a
m
s

My ohp is actually at 65kg

new PR song
youtube.com/watch?v=PQmDUEv939A

Which one? The intermediate 3x a week medium volume bench?

Start off with the Bench 3x Int Med. Then if you stall switch over to the 3x Int high.

Should I add in lots of back work too (3x a week rows/facepulls/chinups)? It seems really light on this. Also should I just stop OHP completely?

'yes'

Don't do OHP while doing this at first. Add it in after 2-3 cycles and see how it affects your progress. I usually do 1 or 2 back exercises at the end of the workout.

>tfw failed my daily max high bar squat (170kg) and feel like shit
4pl high bar is starting to feel impossible kek, might as well just switch to low bar again.

I've been lifting for 5 months now, mainly just bodybuilding stuff

Is there a certain amount of time I should be just "lifting" before I start to try out training for powerlifting?

Straps or Chalk

I think that was just wraps

>failed my daily max

Lad...

That's why there's a daily min. I f you don't feel like you can hit your daily max after doing the min, then stop and try again the next day.

That's the thing, 160 moved fairly easily. It was pretty humid in the gym and I kind of got lost when I hit depth.
I know, I honestly didn't even think that I'd fail it but I did. I've been hitting that weight for over 2 weeks now, I even pause squatted 165 yesterday.

Eh, shitty day, move on.

Daily maxing is fucking stupid, are you an olyboo twink skit? No? Then stop fucking doing retarded druggaroo programing.

>small benis
Kek

>Then stop fucking doing retarded druggaroo programing.
>drugaroo programming

You know that is literally exactly what Sheiko is?

What you eatin today /plg/?

No

Idk yet, probably pizza though since I eat that nearly every day

Except he's right. I love sheiko but Boris Sheiko is a drug dealer

>trying this hard

Trip on Wilks/Isley

Guys i had this small white skin like flap on my tongue for a few weeks so i pulled it off and there was no blood or anything
It grew back so i pulled it off again and the cycle repeats every few days
Its really small but annoying as hell, ruins my tongue aesthetics
Wtf is this?

STINKY

cancer

This is neither Veeky Forums nor plg related, please refer yourself to a doctor or your nearest clinic

SWEATY

Anyone here ever run Beyond 5/3/1? Looks kinda fun.
Pic related is one of the options. 400 is the training max at 85%, which I found kind of weird, but it fits what he's doing with it.

Guys how is virtus so heavy and so lean at the same time
Look at isley when he weighs the same as virtus but has been training for way longer, hes a fat pudding
Wtf?

steroid

Hey plg, I've borrowed this progresion from OWG, it's for squats, but, could I use it for bench?
I'm an almost bench only guy, do the other lifts but with less intensity so I don't fuck up my bench. This is an example

Mon: 5x5 100kg
Wed: 5x3 100kg
Fri: 5x5 101kg

Mon: 5x2 110 kg
Wed 5x3 101kg
Fri: 5x5 102kg

Mon: 5x5 103kg
Wed 5x3 103kg
Fri 5x5 104kg

Mon 5x2 112kg
Wed 5x3 104kg
Fri 5x5 105kg
And repeat. The idea is to have an intensity day once every 2 weeks and 3 volume days on 2 weeks. Really similar to texas method.

Should I give it a try?

Bench is 105kg at 81kg bodyweight., so intermediate here.

Hey lads, I literally have 6" wrists and lateral raises are starting to hurt my left wrist.

What can I do to prevent this? Are there like wrist cuffs I can keep on my wrists instead wrapping wrist wraps just for lateral raises lmao?

2 8

F R E E
R
E
E

P R O G R A M S
R
O
G
R
A
M
S

fuck off

Best 2 or 3 day squat routine to cut on?
How manageable is TM squat during cutting?

Planning to do a hard cut and go from 15/16% to 10/11% in a month.

point your thumbs up, should save you some impinged shoulders also

If you're actually 15%, you don't need to cut, and 10% is incredibly lean for a strength athlete. And if what you really mean is ~20% to ~14%, that's still a shitload of weight loss for one month. What's the rush, summer?

Better fat distribution, better genetics, generally more athletic.
Pic related is apparently when he didnt even lift

I only care about keeping my squat the same maybe some OHP.

I'm not big anyway, yeah summer and pretty much just curiosity.

I've seen many people say a large deficit over a month is ok and you can keep your strength. I'd just like to cut, it seems like my bodyfat has never changed. I'd say 16/17% because 15% is probably underestimating.

Just eat a lot of lean meat, eggs, vegetables, and not too much else. I wouldn't really recommend TM on a hard cut, it's a pretty aggressive program. High volume, light, and heavy or H-L-M could work, but you probably won't add 20 lbs to your squat trying to drop a lot of weight fast.

Thanks, and ofcourse not. I'd be happy if I just maintained strength.

I dont get greg nuckols' programs. They're all just 1 lift with no other instructions. What's the deal?

So do lateral raises with a hammer grip?

You put a few of them together. Also there's literally a pdf that comes with the spreadsheet explaining how you can do this.

oh, thanks

YES??? NO???

DO I OR DO I NOT DO IT WITH A HAMMER GRIP

just do lu raises instead bro

Lat raises with plates?

LAT RAISES WITH PLATES???

ye
youtu.be/mt3DP1n8gXE?t=20

>you guys should just exchange emails so we don't have to see your back and forth tripfagging/namefag chatroom

No

Sean likes people to see when he's talking to himself

I did do these but stopped because
>couldn't progress as there's no 7.5kg, 12.5kg e.t.c plates
>fatigued my shoulders really well

Sean's so fucking ugly. Why haven't he killed himself yet???