How does one get a great jawline?

How does one get a great jawline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck Dick (no homo)

He's born with it and low bf%

You can't obtain a good jawline. You're born with it, and go for low BF to make it show more.

What about those "chiseled" jawlies

It's a combination of genetics, diet and pre-perbuteral testosterone levels.

I grew up in a farming community working hard sweating since I was 8. Ate 2-3 eggs daily, high quality beef and chicken, oatmeal, potatos, fresh veggies and fruit. I'm 6'2 now, have a wide jaw basically like the OP picture and a broad bone structure.
Most of my friends in my farming community grew up the same - not height necessarily but very very good bone structure development.

All my city friends who never worked manual labour have shitty jaws and weak bone structure. These guys grew up eating pizza and watching Disney movies. Lmao.

genome swap 5x5
low bodyfat 5x5

Serious answer: surgery if you don't already have it. Just try to breed with a strong jawed girl if you can in order to not fuck up your kids.

>believing this

>Growth hormone + Tren + Plus Test + Bulk then cut

That's it mate, all it takes. ALL IT TAKES!! COME ON!!

If you have a shitty jaw, the only real LEGIT way is:

>mouth closed, lips closed, tongue on the roof of your mouth

Thing is that shit takes ages.
Im doing it right now, not to for this summer or this year, but for the future.

>surgery

Can you get jaw surgery while you're still somewhat higher %bf?

I want to be able to pass it off as purely weightloss, not be made a laughingstock for going through plastic surgery.

Or is there another excuse that's remotely believable?

Do you have sources for that?

Genetics and or eating a tough diet between the ages of 1 and 12

If you haven't already gone with the weightloss option then you should always do that first.

Lmao xDDDD :-----DDD

Are you Amish? I'm pretty sure farmers in the 21st century have access to TV and fast food. Also,
>reverse causation
I'm sure coming from a long line of farmers was only PART of the reason you got your jaw. Doing exercise that doesn't involve your jaw was also a contributing factor. Maybe I should do some bicep curls to work on my nose..

Chew Mastiha Gum. Try Falim Gum if the first is too tough.

I'm not saying I didn't watch TV or movies or go on the internet.

I'm saying I did those things a lot less than the average person because I had school, farm work, and sports to juggle all at the same time

Get corrective jaw surgery, It worked wonders for me

find someone shady in the military
bribe him thousands of dollars
you now have a javeline

It's mostly genetics but there are things you can do to make the most out of what you have. Jawline exercises like kissing the sky where you look up do an exaggerated kiss movement towards the ceiling and hold ten times. Do a couple sets of that and the same thing but done diagonally to work the sides of the jaw. Then press the tips of your thumbs against the soft part under your chin and press your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Hold and repeat. Do that shit daily and it will make a small but noticeable difference in tightening the area under your chin. Low body fat makes a huge difference too so if you cut to around 10% or less it'll make a big difference in your facial aesthetics. Finally if you can grow facial hair that doesn't look terrible let it grow a little but keep the area under your jaw clean shaven to highlight it. Do all these things and it will make a big difference for you

Sleep with your mouth closed as a baby. It is too late now

R8 jaw

You look like a low test beta.

weak neck, curved jaw, ugly chin, disgusting skin.

your bloodline is weak and you won't last the winter

>2 hours later no one responds to my javeline joke
well all your jawlines are shit

It's honestly not bad at all. It does look like you have some extra fat in your cheeks though. At a lower bf you'd be looking really good man. And ya keep working on your skin and hair, eyebrows etc.

Born with it and having a low enough bf

I was a skinny little shutaway that never worked hard and I have a jaw like the guy in the pic, so what?

>Dont be a mouthbreather xF

If you've already fucked that up, here are some not troll answers to help fix it
>Chew Gum x 10
The trick here is to eat the gum waaaayyy long after its lost its taste. You aren't chewing for the taste or to make your breath smell better, you are using your jaw bones and muscles and increasing their strength
>At rest, make sure your mouth is closed, with lips and teeth touching. Push your tongue to the top of your mouth
This will put pressure onto your facial bones and in the long run can actually reshape your face
>In your diet, eat things that require serious amount of chewing
Suggestions: Beef jerky, the really hard chewy kind, eat it until it gives you a headache, eat more steaks, nuts etc. Pretty much anything that isn't too soft.

Wrong. I am high test. And haven't been a virgin since 16.

At least I'm white lmao.
>curved jaw
Explain.
As for my neck, bad perspective. I'm hunched over a little because lanklet.

Please no.

I'm 10% bf my man how low can I go?

Taking MDMA and pills makes you gurn, can't tell if it was just puberty or the drugs that got me my jawline

Oh, and more benefits to doing these things? You will have straighter teeth as well, less cavities, less prone to allergies or other sinus problems.

New angle. Honestly I don't think I'm that bad.

Mike mew. He is a doctor who has treated patients with shitty jaws like that for ages.

Most of his patients are children, because the method works best when your skull isnt fully developed yet.

The only problem is, as i alread said it takes ages to see an effect, exspecially if you are 20+ years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

>I have to be a clone of everyone else or it's just no good!
Christ on a crutch, kid, will you fucking grow up already?

Is this natty?

Angle is everything. You look damn good in this one.

>I grew up in a farming community
Judging from how you think this actually works, it's obvious that you did grow up in one

>under bite (or over bite? Whichever one is where the bottom row of teeth are behind the top)
>weak jaw
>babyface

I now have a fairly decent face. Jaw line is actually one of my good features now despite still having an under bite. I'm one of the few people I knew who didn't try to grow a beard to hide their weak jaw... I just improved it.

I get higher numbers of fb picture and status likes now due to my face change alone than my guy friends except one or two chads.

How? Well here is my technique. Took about 1-2 years total.

>Tren. So far done two cycles. 1 Last year. Currently on one now and nearly finished
>Eating dried beef every day. I think it's called "biltong". It's really chewy
>Clenching my teeth together a lot
>Punching myself (not extremely hard) in the jaw... This is the one that I think helped most

For the jaw punching. I start at just under my ears. Before the "hinge"...

I punch both sides at the same time... I punch the same spot about 3 times each. And slowly work my way down untill I am hitting either side of my chin. And from there I use my right hand to punch "down" onto my chin. So that it isn't hurting my teeth. With a "blowjob" motion if you know what I mean.

I do this routine over until my gf is finished washing out my shaker cup to make my protein shake after each workout... Reason for this is that it times in well with calcium consumption from the milk. And it's just easier to remember to do it at this point.

Be careful not to do it too hard. It is more about "high reps".. repeated light trauma to your jaw bone in all directions. So that it repairs bigger and stronger. .. Don't try to go 1RM on this one or it will hurt like a bitch. I tried 5X5 one day for a change and I only managed one set of 5 and I had to stop because I got a headache and my neck hurt because I missed one of them and punched myself directly onto the adams apple.

Sorry if my english isn't easier to read. I'm russian.

I was 5'10" 120 lb for most of my time modeling

>punching yourself in the face every day just to make jaw bigger