Natural selection at work

natural selection at work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why I don't understand all the hate towards fat acceptance. Surely if the SJWs stop reproducing and/or die early that's a good thing?

That girl is living proof of what happens when a child never hears the word no.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

They remain children forever.

>being sjw is genetic

Kill yourself, op

>fat liberation
I thought that was called cutting

upboat

sjws are mentally ill. mental illness is genetic

fuuuuuk I live like 30 minutes from UMass

the only takeaways that audience is interested in is 2 number 9s, a number 7 large, and a number 6 with extra dip

>fat people
>good at any movement let alone radical ones

movement isn't their strong point

Kinda like that restaurant that tries to kill fatties by giving them disgusting amounts of food?

kek's out loud

Are you not entertained ?

>Fatness has nothing to do with health
Fatties using a loophole, fat itself isn't dangerous, it's the stress that being fat puts on your body that's dangerous
>Health is not a moral obligation; nor is it in your control
It's a moral obligation when you live in a country that has health care. Also it's entirely in your control you fat fuck put the fork down 1xFailure

>buzzwords
the other 3 are just opinions

Damn big smoke

Why is it shaped like that it's like one of the rolling hills of the old country came to life

wow, it takes real strength to not push its eyes to the back of its skulls with your fist.
the people, sitting next to that gross being, that are still able to maintain composure are my new idols from now on!

>tfw i snap easily
>i would have murdered that cow and left a blood bath in there, no ppl would be able to pull me off that until it was just a pile of mash
>fuck, i will probably never be as strong, on the inside, as those bystanders are
>feelsbad

>radical movements

maybe radical bowel movements

Pretty edgy son.

But I agree, she is rage inducing.

HAESFAGS BTFO

Points 2 and 3 contradict each other. If health has nothing to do with fatness, why then examine whether health is encouragable/attainable? Typical lefty rhetoric: fuck cohesion or consistency, just scream buzzwords and disavow personal responsibility.

>i would have murdered that cow and left a blood bath in there, no ppl would be able to pull me off that until it was just a pile of mash

>Implying people wouldn't want you to destroy her
>Implying anyone would stop you from doing your God-given task

That's most obese women

Fuark
calf routine?

KEK

>tfw I went to umass

so fucking embarrassing

>Fatness has little to nothing to do with health

Fixed desu senpai

Nice shoop

>UMass

Well, the Uni name fits her perfectly, I'll give her that.

>health is not within our control
this is a dangerously fatalistic belief and should be opposed

the condition of your body is one of the few things in this existence that you have a very direct control over

Fucking kek

Kek

tbf, some diseases and such re mostly out of our control. Not that lardo means it in that way though.

>Fatness has little to nothing to do with health
Bish fatness is literally caused by overeating which is the cause of such health risks as:

- fucked up knees
- diabetes
- high blood pressure
- excessive heart overload
- High cholesterol levels

Oh god I'm saving this as intervention material for when I start to doubt my conservative beliefs.

very good

I've seen some fat tumblr bitch unironically argue that diabetes (just "diabetes", didn't even specify type 2) is some sort of conspiracy so that doctors can make more money off of you

but even within the context of a specific disease, a person still has control over their condition eg: if someone has cancer they can choose to treat it or they can let it kill them without even trying to get better

what I hate about the fatties is the attitude that we should all throw our hands up because everything is predetermined by fate and there's nothing you can do to change your body

this is somehow paradoxal
they protect their right to laziness by working to prove there is nothing wrong with it

Found it

Yeah because we just LOVE amputating toes and putting people on dialysis!

t. Depressed doc who has too many diabetic patients

Keep doing what you do brah, I have type 1 and I definitely would not have survived this long without a good medical team

It never gets to me at work, my job is to help people no matter how they got into that position, but type 1 are a different animal. They were given a shitty hand in life and have to work around it. Type 2 patients did it to themselves through wilful neglect, which I don't have a problem with, we all do things we shouldn't, but their personality is often harder to work with because they're resistant to change and want to blame you and everyone else for things. They tend to be lazy and have this weird obsession with pinning blame on things outside of their control, as if that's important or relevant.

>food justice

I want her eliminated.

Congestive heart failure xf

How to avert type 2? Diet and exercise I presume. What kind of food should a person eat?

Few things trigger me as much as the words: solidarity, intersectional, privilege, un-learn, and pretty much every -ism. They tack on as many as possible to make it seem more important than it really is.

ayy

sounds like my mother

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

Just shower and be yourself

this is obviously sarcasm

i don't know, the username "ultimatesjw" sounds pretty legit...

You never know with tumblr

Plus, for every tongue-in-cheek joke, at least one tumblrina genuinely believes it

carrying her own weight

>obviously sarcasm
Nothing can be obvious when using text. Look up Poe's law.

I feel like literally half of tumblr is /b/ and /pol/ pretending to be sjws, like half the white nationalists in the wild are fbi

Man you should've said
>congestive heart xf

you mean carrying her own weight x F

I was at this thing 1 row behind her to the left next to the black guy that stands up in the video and this was just the start of this chicks screaming...She is also not a umass student, she goes to Hampshire college and was there with a whole squad of cucks talking about how they were all going to disrupt the event