Wagecucks BTFO

Tick Tock wagecuck.

Get up early and rush to the gym before work, don't be late or your boss will be mad at you. Shovel your calories down your throat in your half hour lunch break. Tick Tock wagecuck. Hows it feel knowing a NEET like myself gets to sleep in late for better muscle recovery? Hows it feel knowing I can enjoy every meal and not rush my workout? Hows it feel knowing a NEET is fucking your bitch while you're at work? Tick Tock wagecuck, better not be late.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/goldman-sachs-analyst-found-dead-hours-after-complaining-to-father-of-100-hour-weeks-10292977.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

Once you actually have a job worth having you'll realize how much freedom you actually have

I don't know what a NEET is but I'm quite happy with my lifestyle.

At least i pay my own food.

WAGEKEKS BTFO

Don't you guys have work to be doing? No slacking off now

it's sunday m8

Better get to bed wagecuck. Don't wanna be sleepy in the morning

open hours m8

Well I'm a security guard and literally get paid to browse Veeky Forums and recover. So fuck all of you.

>NEET doesn't even realise what day it is

i guess day and night just merge into one when you live in a basement

Go to bed wagecuck. Work tomorrow

open hours m8

what are you talking about wage cuck?

Heartily kekked

can go in whenever I want

How it feels that I live in my own place, can afford a rather expensive lifestyle, while still being able to take 25 paid vacation days? Stay sour Op, go thank your mom that she has patience to keep an insufferable faggot like yourself in the basement

Don't leave it to late wagecuck. You'll have to stay late and your schedule will be messed up.

>buying unnecessary expensive shit
>25 days off a year is considered good
Holy fuck wage cuck, you're supposed to be arguing with me, not proving my point

you'll eventually grow up when you realize you can't have things that are meant exclusively for adults
being NEET is a product of an unhealthy, uneducated and uncaring environment. smart kids make something out of themselves but stupid ones like you don't see a problem with being NEET and that's why they live very unhappy lives later on and it's hard to turn things around

Nah m8 you learn to adapt

how is it feel to fight depression m9? blowing your head anytime soon? remember to tape so we can all point and laugh are you stupidity, if one good thing that will come out of this is that you won't have any progeny to toxify the world with.

Bank holiday tomorrow m80

>wagecucks projecting this hard

I've never been depressed wagecuck. I'm incredibly happy. Unlike the large majority of the beta >tfw no gf faggot wagecucks on this board.

Keep wasting your lives wagecucks

Paid is what you've missed

That are 5 work weeks
I can stay at home for a month and still get paid in full

Don't get mad that I sometimes can be as lazy as you and still not be considered as a failure

And getting mad that I can afford a nice life is just ridiculous, better step up troll padawan

no your not. face teh truth you beta fuck. how is feel that chad is destroying your body and destroying your unexisting love life.

Only on the Internet you're finding people that are complete losers but consider themselves gods

If you were some nomadic fuck who lives from the fruits if the soil or some shit Id have some respect for you. Or if you were some great artist or anything that needs your full and undivided attention. Being a shitposting faggot leeching off of society and his parents bears nothing worth respecting

top kek. I didn't miss it, I ignored it. It's irrelevant. Keep trying to justify your pathetic existence to yourself wagecuck. Deep down you know i'm right.

You should argue with me user. You should be enjoying your few hours left until another work week is upon you. Keep telling yourself being a wage cuck is doing wonders for your love life.

My parents are dead wagecuck

shouldn't *

>Keep telling yourself being a wage cuck is doing wonders for your love life
Tell me more about how wonderful your love life is as a NEET, please do
>Hey user, can we go out for dinner today?
>sry bebe, work is for suckers so its ramen at my moms place

Can you spell "denial" out loud for me pls

>no money
>spend all day on Veeky Forums
>>happy

Xd

Boasting in retarded thread.

Only excuse for being neet is when you're rich as fuck and not a complete asshole about it

>implying the government doesn't pay me more than enough to live
>implying my parents are alive

How's stacy doing NEET? She still ignoring you? I know because I'm fucking her right now. You see, every second you're trying to justify your NEETdom by shitposting on a fitness board while not doing anything she's screaming my name as I fuck her sideways.

But by all means, keep believing in yourself

I am sorry you fell trap to the vaginal jew user. One day you might join our ranks, when you grow up.

you better be trolling
otherwise you're gonna be so fucking unhappy once you grow up
now you simply don't get it. something has to change in your life for you to see it, just like young boys don't get boners until their bodies start producing enough testosterone
being over 20 and staying NEET is literally retardation and it's your family's fault for allowing you to stay like this. sadly if they won't then nobody will help you

how much do you pay your food?

Now now wagecuck. No need to get salty, i'm sure you'll feel better when you do your pleb SS program tomorrow.

Tell me more how the government pays you enough to afford you to live a lavish lifestyle, friend

You realize though that you're only one small step above homeless meth heads on the social ladder though?

And above you on the happiness and free time ladder.

Nah
You simply aren't, ironic shitposting is still shitposting is still a waste of time

And making a whole thread trying to justify your existence and trying to pull others down your lvl doesn't scream hapiness to me

Ironically, you are replying to it. You waste your free time arguing with idiots then?

FUCK OFF BACK TO /R9K/ YOU FAT FUCKING PERMA VIRGIN! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU DEGENERATES ARE WORSE THAN /POL/.

VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS

I don't want or need help friend. Something needs to change in your life for you to see it, being any age and being a wagecuck is retardation

I don't need to justify my existence, I am content. We're all gonna die and nothing any of us do will ever matter unless your making s revolutionary break through somewhere. And if so, you wouldn't be on here.

It's you thats trying to justify your own pathetic wagecuck routine to me.

You sound like you have a job

No
I do it At work so I basically got paid for it

>I do it At work
What shitty job do you have that lets you shitpost on Veeky Forums?

Sounds like an incredibly enriching and mentally stimulating job you got there wagecuck.

>your name will not be remembered throughout the ages

Have fun spending the rest of your life on a Manchurian dancing site

>I don't need to justify my existence
>starting threads justifying existence and dedicated to putting down people who can make a living

KEK

Keep lying to yourself wagecuck. Its ok, really, its how you get through the day

Your mom thought it was pretty neet when I stuffed my cock in her mouth last night u fukin kunt.

Lol

>pretty much never work overtime
>flexible hours
>"we want work to fit into life not other way, user"
>STEM field, never worry about money
>gov jobs, state jobs, school jobs, hospital jobs, never have to worry about not having work
>not a single person fired in company history during any financial "crisis"
>all around secure job
>hour lunch break they don't care if you stretch
>beer in the office nearly every week (I don't drink it but it's cool)
>as long as work gets done, do whatever you want
>never tired from work, virtually stress free because of environment
>frequent perks like sporting event tickets

Tell me again why your shitty job all of the sudden makes them all shitty?

Go back to pol

Go to bed wagecuck. Paraphrasing my posts will make you tired for work tomorrow

>your shitty job
Are you autistic or being stupid on purpose?

"the ages" are less than nothing on the scale of the universe. There is no lasting legacy for man and to believe otherwise is the most intense narcissism. Time is long, our lives and our history are not, they are the briefest fraction of a wink.

Step back and you see that earth is not important, we are not important and the earth will soon die, the solar system will collapse and nobody will ever know a species called human even existed.

There is truly no point in worrying about this stuff, as none of it will ever matter.

Make up your mind faggots

And all that will be left is the NEET for he acquired enlightenment while the wagecucks worked.

Didn't really feel like reading the bullshit in this topic. Getting paid by the government is still a job, the only difference is you're a full time bitch and I'm only a bitch until I make partner and even then I do my job well it doesn't matter

>being useless and getting paid by gov

Have fun for the rest of your life. Good luck finding anything worthwhile.

>Make up your mind faggots
Uh I guess you are too autistic to see the sarcasm in the second post?

What I don't understand is, how can someone live and don't do anything productive? I mean I'm probably the laziest person I know but still after some time spent doing nothing I feel this urge to actually do something. So I go to work even though I don't need to. Doing nothing longterm just ends up driving me nuts.

Hey there wagecuck, how's it hangin? Still at work? Are you hiding in the bathroom to quickly check Veeky Forums or are you on your "lunch?" That sounds fun either way. I'm about to go snort some cocaine and fuck my trap girlfriend. After that we'lre going to see The Force Awakens for the 4th time and plan on sneaking in some twizzlers. We might even stop by Walmart later to see you! She needs to pick up an enema and I need some zinc for semen gains. Ta ta for now, tee tee :)

I will. You have fun being a wagecuck, you won't, but you can try. At the very least you can keep coming back here and trying to justify your shitty life to me, i'll always be here to talk wagecuck. I got your back

something along the lines of not employed, in education or ...

Training.
Being a NEET allows me to exercise my body and mind so I know things like that.

No
This isn't ancient greece. Nowadays neets will binge watch Netflix while their doritos stained fingers fiddle their dicks every full hour. Before going to bed they realize how much of a failure they are and Start shiposting on Forums dedicated to self improvement. Just like the HAES and sjw crew. Very enlighting indeed

a dog owned by a human who takes care of him also doesn't know what it's like to be a wolf living in woods and living dog life to the fullest
except a dog like that has all the luxuries and NEETs have to satisfy themselves with garbage left for them like some kind of homeless dog
you've been left behind and you're missing out m8

Kek
I'm in finance in manhattan, less that 2 years out of school and making six figures. Yesterday I spent the day doing prowler exercises and in Connecticut on a yacht. Next weekend I'm going on a week long paid vacation. And I love my job. Feels phenomenal. Our work gym also has all ewuipment, towels, clothes, razors, shampoos etc
Life's good breh

you will always be here becasue the combination of your failure in life and lack of relationships with people drove you to depression.

I am dedicated to self improvement friend. I'm making steady and consistent gains for the last year. I read and learn whatever I want everyday and I attempt to open the minds of wagecucks like yourself

transporting food from a plate into your maw is not exercise senpai

Sure thing newfriend.

Hahahah

When mankind spreads to other planets, my name will live on, yours will not.

tl;dr
please summarise to if you are a wagcuck or not

This was for pol but I'll post here too. Name of my firm suck it nerds

You don't know how time stamps work do you newfriend?

Anyway faggots. I'm tired and going to bed. I have work tomorrow, can't troll you newfags on here all night.

You realize making 100k in Jew York is poverty tier right?

In any case, you are still posting on a chinese cartoon board which only confirms your position as a loser. Enjoy your 80 hour work weeks and end up dying of stress though.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/goldman-sachs-analyst-found-dead-hours-after-complaining-to-father-of-100-hour-weeks-10292977.html

I was for my first year at an outside firm. In fact I worked for free while trying to get my series 7 and 66 supporting myself by working at a liquor store and working out / abusing xanax to keep my sanity. Now life is good, but I made aggressive moves. I used to be an artist neckwear in high school and an alcohol who desensitized to socialization in college.

Keep regurgitating that for the nth time like the fucking monkeys you idiots are, it won't gloss over the fact that you're useless

Is this the new meme? Been gone awhile.

if being glad you're NEET is a new meme that means memes are getting 2dank4me

Your parents probably committed Sudoku out of shame when the saw what came from their combined genetic lineage.

I know I fucking would.

> everyone in this thread
> everyone taking the bait this hard
> not realising OP is just a regular Veeky Forumsizen who saw these threads on /r9k/ and decided to emulate it

Kek I'm gonna post this on their Facebook when I get home.

I said six figures you monkey
Currently shitting but here's my business caed. Well all make it just work hard and become social by any means.

I just like to play along, breh.

Ok you can stop posting now, nobody cares.

Do it. Literally half of my directors support trump

>literal nobody suit stuffer thinks he's a big shot because he works for a bank

fucking lol it's really pathetic how insecure you are, better post another pic of your bank's logo, that'll show us!

Why are you trying to justify yourself to either a) shit-eating NEETs who, at best, will amount to brains splattered over a wall from a shotgun mouthwash, or b) trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls?

And the wage cuck btfo
I used to be a suicidal fat fuck. Veeky Forums and misc changed my life circa 08/09. Ignore the negativity and grind. Having money and being for will make your life much better. Read stoic philosophy and live it. Force yourself to socialize. I took a bar and sales job in college. Stop being phaggots

See my previous reply. I recently ventured onto misc and fit again to see how shit was because /pol/ has become insufferable. I realize I no longer fit in because all misc and fit do is bitch about women and being alone but spend their life crying about it

>work as a software engineer
>free food and free gym in the office which is walking distance from my condo
>no one keeps track of hours
>work out in the middle of the afternoon so easy access to equipment
>no one really knows what anyone's doing so I just browse the web and chat with my friends and do like an hour of work a day
>have a nice place because they pay me $150k/year for some reason

It's not too bad.

Mmmn so many brownie points on an user board I feel so validated thanks

Use that argument rather than reading between the lines of where I came from and that we can all make it. I grew up on a mattress with 3 people so poor we had reached in our cereal not raisins.