Alright Veeky Forums I really want to crush Rich Piana's fucking skull and fight him...

Alright Veeky Forums I really want to crush Rich Piana's fucking skull and fight him. I messaged him already please send this to him as much as you can.
I've been boxing for 10 years and could take him easily.

youtu.be/lojc5BTdUcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEwUeZo5PwY?t=4m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut

Piss on his face, brah...

Poo?

In

yu fickin faggit ayy lmao you'll get gangbanged by his roid bros you shitskin

who cares about a tard getting slapped

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

internet has made people weak and pathetic

The way nu/fit/ reacted to the fat guy dancing and this just shows how pathetic you all are

Lol Rich doesn't have friends. Every video he says shit like "so this is x, don't know why I have x, I never y" desu everything about this guy seems fake AF now that I'm rewatching his shit. Like how empty his house is. Nigga probably just has time share on that mansion or some shit.

>I wanna crush the head of a guy I've never met because he slapped around someone I've never met

Jesus Christ man kill yourself.

A month ago everyone on this board was hating on Genova like crazy, now we should care because he got slapped? This board is ridiculous

Veeky Forums is a crabs in a bucket board that mocks the crabs in a bucket mentality while participating in the mentality and trends of sites they deem below them like reddit and facebook

It's sad

Making jokes about genova =/= fucking slapping someone and acting like a fucking faggot
He acts like a fucking faggot and thinks he's the shit, that really pisses me off

>He acts like a fucking faggot and thinks he's the shit, that really pisses me off
You can't see the irony in this? You just described the video in the OP

Playing a well known playfulgame =/= slapping someone and acting like a fucking faggot

Jason cried after that

Jason is a fucking legit retard who's basically a child. You're gonna have a rude awakening once you see how fast a child can cry once you have them and you don't even need to touch the child.

Who the fuck is this lisping autistic cockroach and why should we care desu senpai

Are you that fucking insecure, he's not a fighter beating him up won't mean shit he is still bigger than you.

>5 scoops didn't save him from snapcity

Pianoman was an asshole here, but Jason kind of deserved it.

K E K
E
K

Could you pls stop promoting that fucking pajeet

>fit is one person

Sure
But i always thought piano was a chill guy

Same here, was really surprised when I saw the video.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

4 me

Hi! Just wondering if you have picked out a special day to kill yourself or if you're just going to do it on a whim?

Fucking. Lol.

... who do you think is posting the video....

It's a children's game dude. Wtf. How are you defending a little bitch who cried because he got slapped in a game of slap he agreed to. Oh he's retarded, he can't consent, well then better keep him in his room where he can't be hurt by the real world.

Kill yourself.

>slapbox is a childrens game

What kind of nigger 3rd world country did you grow up in? holy fuck.

In what kind of pussywhiped single mom home did you grow up

U aint finna do shit pussy I would have hit that autists 2

Slapping someone is humiliating
If you punch someone you punch someone, but slapping them makes them your bitch, you little bitch
Anyway, genova is a fucking faggot that should get hit by a car