QTDDTOT

Old ones are geriatric.
Easiest way to achieve otter mode? Swim 4x a week. Use pull up bar 3x a week. Eat at a deficit 7 days a week. Sufficient lads and ladettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is being a lifeguard a respectable career choice?

Summer job maybe, career no.

There are levels to ottermode. Your routine is sufficient for lower-level ottermode if you're going fairly hard on the swimming/pullup bar(you will want to work other calisthenics like push-ups, ab work, and some HIIT for a little legs).
If you're looking for something closer to ascended ottermode(eg. Tyler Durden) it isn't sufficient.
Either way no matter where you are you should have started months ago if this is for the summer.

What would be an example of lower level otter mode? More like next summer

This is pretty much it. And if you're going for next summer you may as well aim for something between mid and ascended ottermode. The moment you get pic related or summer ends start lean bulking with a real weight training program and you'll be pretty aesthetic by next summer, although not big

At a beach yes, in a local community pool no, unless it's temporary.

Sweet. What if I just add OHP, goblet squats, hanging leg raises and make my chin ups weighted for the bulk part. What do you think? I could do all this from home and just go leisure centre to swim

Beach tends to just be seasonal stuff though.. why not for pool?

I mean it's an improvement but it's still not ideal for lithe aesthetics. If you can't afford a gym membership do all that and work in some tricep exercises, like wear a backpack with some weight in it for pushups with lower rep ranges.

Are there any pros/cons of taking steroid asthma drugs in case of lifting and bodybuilding in general?

They are a completely different steroids, corticosteroids rather than anabolic steroids. They won't enhance/reduce your gains at all.

What are effective at home exercises to treat lordosis? I developed what I believe to be lordosis from hunching over playing vidya a lot as a kid.

Looking into a PH stack..buddy of mine recommended Trifecta by LG Sciences, I can still find it for sale however it seems to be an older product. Anyone recommend something similar on the market now? Or could help me build a stack?

What's harder, pullups or lat pulldowns with your bodyweight?

Will taking MDMA or LSD affect my gains?

Can a half blonde half redhead get a tan? I don't want to be pale skelly anymore and my skin isn't as bad as full on gingers. Tips, if so?

Can you have a small waist if you have wide hips?
I feel like my hips are wide but I get told I have a nice shoulder to waist ratio. sorry if this is a stupid question

You will dance all night and consume at a huge caloric deficit. so yeah.

I've been seeing a girl recently but she told me she doesn't want a relationship. Last night she came over. Idk. Things went really well. We chilled, watched movies, cuddled, then I walked her to her car outside, tried to kiss her, and then referenced the text where she said she isn't looking for anything. So apparently since she isn't looking for a relationship, that means she can't kiss me.

What's her deal?

Anyone here practice martial art? Want to get intomuay thai but kind of scared of injuries. Its probably hard to get seriously injured in a controlled environment right like that right?

Is 100ug lsd a lot or no?

Was in a similar situation about a year ago. She didn't mind kissing in public but she wanted an open relationship and I really didn't. In retrospect I wish I'd just sacked her off because if you want different things someone's always gonna end up hurt. I still haven't completely gotten over it desu

Be grown up about it. Tell her you are looking for something more serious and that if she can't commit to that that you should probably stop seeing each other. Sucks if you genuinely like her but there's not much else you can do. Just a shitty situation bruh

I want to get into ottermode too. R8 my routine m8s

A
Turkish getups 3x8
Squats 1x5
OHP 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5

B
Turkish get ups 3x8
RDL 1x5
Weighted decline pushups / or dips depending on the week
3x10 or dips 3x5
Rows 3x5

Getting into rescue and lifesaving leadership and management can be a great career. Imagine spending most of your time up to retirement just driving around an ATV up and down the beach all summer. All the benefits of lifeguarding without sitting in the stands all day watching for tourists caught in rips. Endless seas of MILF pussy. Get paid full salary and have your own landscape business in the offseason for gravy, which provides even more stay at home MILF pussy all winter.

walk away. give her a few months. DO NOT FUCKING FALL INTO THE ONITIS TRAP.

walk away, find someone else, THEN maybe text her in a few months and see if anything has changed.

but if you pursue while she's in this state of mind will lead to you becoming a beta-orbiter, and that never works out in the end.

>drink pre-workout shake
>my nose, ears and hands start to itch like crazy
What is this? Did I drink too much of it? Is it unhealthy? Is it good and I should start working out as soon as it starts?

It's just the beta-alanine causing vasodilation, you have more nerves in those body parts so you feel the effect more. Yes you should start working out as soon as you feel it.

I just started lifting and pretty much limit myself to dumbbells. How do I make sure not to hurt my wrists? It feels like anything more than 10kg seems to hurt my wrists. Is my form horrible?

What exercises do your wrists hurt on?

Like ordinary bizep curls.

What does the consensus think about GOMAD for skinnyfats?

I'd say to check your form and switch to an E-Z curl bar for curls. But if the pain is really bad i'd see a doctor about it

What should my grip width be for pullups? I'm doing weighted ones with +10lbs but I haven't made any progress and I barely feel lat activation. But I can't heavier without cheating during the movement.

no

100ug is "One hit"

It is a good amount for a first time. You will definitely feel it but it isn't that intense. Just remember set and setting.

if the word "fat" is in your body type, you should maybe not drink a gallon of whole milk every day

Are front squats after dead lift okay to do?

Why not just do them in the other order?

Deadlifts typical wear you out.

Do you guys also feel euphoric when having a good time with a girl but real fucking shit and insecure when things don't go the way you expected?

How trustworthy are the novice/intermediate/proficient etc level ratings on symmetric strength?

When I get to intermediate on all the big 4 is it time to move off stronglifts?

12 sets, 4 exercises, 8-10reps each for chest.
Ok?
Also during this day, I do
10 sets 3 exercises 8-10 reps for triceps and
10 sets 3 exercises 8-10 reps shoulders.
Is this too demanding?

Should I split up my days?
I'm currently doing
Back/Biceps/Traps
Chest/Triceps/Shoulder
Legs

My right lat is bigger then my left.
The only thing I did for lats were chin ups,and recently started doing pull downs.
Is it just because my right side is dominant?
Maybe I'm just not able to flex my left side as much as I can flex my right side?

If that's not the case,how to even them out?

Pls respond

Should I just move my shoulders so I can do
Backs/Biceps/Traps
Chest/Triceps
Legs/Shoulders? I don't do a lot of legs, I do about 10-12 sets anyways

Yes. In women, waist to hip ratio is one of the most important features that create attraction. Supposedly, if you believe the evolutionary biology, a women with a nice WtH ratio is more likely to be fertile, so instinctually men find it desirable.
In men, however, it is considered feminine, and aesthetically displeasing; instead it is better to either have either a blocky torso ("bear mode"), or a V-taper in which both the waist and hips are of similar width, but both significantly narrower than the chest and back.

I'm rarely able to take a productive shit. Would going vegan help me in that area?

I'm assuming you're strawberry blonde, like me. My hair is blondish-red, and I'm pretty pale but not gingery (almost no freckles). If we are similar, the answer is pretty much no. You can go from white to a slightly browner shade of white (so better than gingers), but I've never been able to get actually tan.
You can spray tan if you want, but you gotta go realllll light or it'll look retarded. Honestly, I'd recommend just owning it; I used to be more self-conscious about being pale but I just don't give a shit anymore. It's actually a plus with latin girls and asian girls, so I own it.

Is there anything I can do about elbow pain when I'm doing tri pushdowns? It also pops sometimes when I'm doing cable curls

Is it normal for my biceps/triceps to be flat or do I just have big shoulders?
When I run my hand down from top of shoulder to arms, its like a big slope that goes up, then down to a flat field.

Just tell her you aint bout dat life and give her an ultimatatum; either she fucks wid u or u leavin. Simple as dat familia play no games don't let her fuck wid yo head like dat. Be prepared to walk away doe if she really is a hoe and only wants you as a puppet or some shit my nig gl cuh

Anybody have the Agile 8 and/or the Limber 11 infographic?

Post pic

Warm up better
Use better form, post form check
Switch to free weights

Do you even fibre?
Tons of vegetables, oats, nuts

Keep exercising evenly
Don't favour a side, ever

They're just a general shot and tend to be generous

You should know this. When linear progress is no longer achievable. I swear, this is like the #1 or 2 indicator (with proper technique on lifts) of someone being a total fucktard about lifting

I always feel euphoric, for I am enlightened by my own intelligence

Yes
But I prefer front squats before deadlifts

Natural, ~neutral shoulder width or a little wider

GOMAD is for people who have trouble eating enough (or for people who perceive themselves as not being able to put on weight with the former being true anyways)

If you are skinnyfat, you shouldn't need it

Keep your wrists straight, don't be twisting them and shit during the exercise, which is very easy to fuck up when doing curls

Do you even lift? Do you cheat the curls at all? Sets/reps? 10 kg DBs may be heavy for a beginner, especially after your focus should already be poured into presses/pulls that already utilized the biceps

Fuck or forget
Don't be 'friends' with her if you are clearly interested and she isn't

Every machine has different efficiency and real vs listed weight
That being said, I was able to do a few pullups before I could strictly pull down my own weight

I don't see the point of asking this

Stretch and exercise the correct way to fix
The key is understanding what causes it
exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html

Do the pull ups at least every other day
Can probably swim more often too but I know nothing about swim training

Anyways, would lift/10

Just google them nigga wtf
I literally base my own little stretching routine and warmup off of DeFranco's guidelines and I've never even seen what you're asking for
Skimming a webpage is not any harder than looking at a picture, you could probably even find a fucking video on it

Just hit my 4/3/2/1 on the Texas Method. What's the best routine for aesthetics (aka big chest and big arms)?

Getting to that level should probably come before doing TM, some can get to this leve loff of just SS. Immediately makes me question everything else about you, but oh well.

Pick whatever the fuck you want man. PPL is popular

Would I benefit more from a full body routine rather than a split?
I've been working out for about 2 months now, previous 2 years I'd work on and off for months.

Thanks user! I'll keep that in mind

I know but I'm extremely forgetful and something I could print to have up in my gym would be nice. I guess I could just stop.being lazy and do it myself t.b.h.

Anyone know a cure for excessive stomach noises and gas? Especially noisy, bloated, and crampy from holding in farts after a long day at work/uni. By the end of the day it's actually painful, I look 10 lbs fatter, and it's hard to move due to bloating. I eat pretty healthy, nothing super weird, not excessive quantities. I tried no dairy for a while and that did nothing, tried no grain and that did nothing. The noises are so loud and constant that other people comment on them. Sitting for long periods makes it worse, but it's hard to avoid that with an entire day of lecture or deskwork.

Kept stalling on SS. Broke through on TM. Fuck me.

does someone know why switzerland is IP range b& from /v/ ?

I feel quite insulted by that.

Yes. Most beginner routines feature compound movements to take advantage of a newbe lifters natural ability to grow fast.

So full body 3-4 times a week is great.

I have chronic bronchitis. How am I suppose to bulk? The most calorie dense food I can eat without worsened symptoms is pasta.

Immodium. 1/2 tab a day. It's been approved by the FDA for long term use if that means anything.

Same here. I already know my main problem is not sleeping enough. Crossed over to 5/3/1 and been making gains since.

Yes
Frequency with proper rest = More gains

Then why not carry on with TM? You're allowed to add accessories

Ask your doctor
Eat more of what you can eat

When I'm putting weight on a leg press at the gym (my gym has one very similar to the one picture) does the weight placement actually matter? Am I going to feel a difference more in my quads or calves say if I load all the plates on the bottom instead of the top? When I try googling this, all I can find is foot placement and nothing about where the weights go.

Will that cause constipation? I know someone who takes it to stop himself up when he's traveling (shit-shy.) Thanks though, I'll look into it.

>Then why not carry on with TM? You're allowed to add accessories
Good idea. Any recommendations for chest/arms? I'd like to look as big as I lift.

Can I do 3x8 on SL 5x5 instead of 5x5?

I run a lot and I'm wondering if I can quit doing leg press. It's hella uncomfortable and I don't want fuckoffhueg quads. here's my routine

>Monday
bench
OHP
rows
dips
arm curls
>Tuesday
running (2 miles, gonna start sprint training)
>Wednesday
squat
leg press
pullups
rows
arm curls
>Thursday
running (same as Tuesday)
>Friday
deadlifts
rows
dips
pullups
arm curls
>Saturdays
running for distance (4 to 6 miles)

lordosis user here. I also have a bit of forward head caused by my slouching posture. Will sitting and walking with proper posture be enough?

Anyone here cut on 1000 cal deficit, just wondering what it was like for you?

My maintenance is about 2500, so I'm cutting at 1000-1500 depending on how I feel. I've already decided so no 300 deficit!!! pls. (Only for a month)

Guys what do you do on your rest days? I'm always hyped as fuck to hit the gym but rest days are necessary.
Can I just do cardio or jog on rest days?

Is 1/2/3/4 considered making it by normie standards?

No, big biceps and visible abs is making it for normie standards.

What have I done to my elbow? It was between curls, bench, and skullcrushers.

When I rotate my wrist it clicks and has a little pain, when I fully extend or curl my arm (no weight) it hurts a bit. If I compress hold at the joint with my hand it doesn't do click or hurt.

Absolutely, you can do cardio on rest days. Go for a run, do a routine of arms or abs. If your body can handle it do it.

SL accessories?

Currently adding onto A (squats, bench, row):
Incline bench db press, cable flies, tricep kickback, bench dips
And onto B (squats, ohp, diddlys):
Lateral raise, facepulls, lat pulldown, concentration curls

Is that too much/too little volume? Should I replace any with other exercises?

What are some good protein heavy snack foods?

Almonds. Beef Jerky.

I started somewhat-serious weightlifting in January. I'm up to 2pl8 squats and deads, but yet it almost feels like I'm struggling with 1pl8 bench. My best so far has been 140lbs I think? And I couldn't even finish, I dropped the weight back down to my average, 120lbs, and I was still having difficulties. What am I doing wrong, Veeky Forums? Did I plateau?

How do I get over my fear of overhead presses? I can do the seated ones okay, but the standing ones scare me a lot. I don't wanna fucking die from this shit.

Just stick to seated ones if you fear the standing overhead presses...

I've done them two times in my entire life, and while I said I can do them okay, I was still scared out of my mind. I don't want to imply that they're part of my routine. I've intentionally skipped them for this long because of this fear. How much longer would it take to make bar=level-progress on a machine? I just wanna hit my 1/2/3/4 but I'm struggling bad..

How do I get these t-rex arms to go away faster? I have a scheduled class and workout tomorrow.

yeah you shouldn't be doing leg presses anyway. your legs will be going through enough if you're both squating and sprinting.

this one works well for me.
youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs?

i've done shit like that before too. just stop doing lifts that aggrevate it. or just stop lifting in general. a week or 2 of stagnation isn't worth a lifetime of discomfort just because of a small injury.

and if anyone can answer my question that'd be cool too. why are plate 45lb instead of 50lb? it would make so much more sense trying to quickly calculate how much weight you're lifting when you don't have to worry about carrying over a 5. just seems like an arbitrary number to me.

bout to start sheiko #29, but am wondering what weight should I use for good mornings/ dumbbell flies/etc?
Most of the big lifts say "50% 1rm" etc, but what do I do for the ones that don't?

Pls respond

Best exercises for obliques?

Doing 2pl8 deadlift helped with abs and upper back. Also pullups (3x6 for now) and weighted dips (3x8 with 25lbs). My obliques are pretty much non-existent.

How many sets is it good to warm up with? I usually go 1x5 @ 70%, 80%, 90% then new weight with little time in between, but giving myself about 2 minutes rest during actual new PR sets.

Simplicity, 45lbs is approximately 20kg.

When my weight goes up, do I have to eat more?

I've been bulking for a while and I think I've gained enough weight to worry about this.

you need high reps and low weight for warming up.

1x5 isn't enough, do at least 1x10 with 50% or less weight.

hanging leg raises with straight legs for obliques.

Thanks user! I'll give that a try on Tuesday (next lift day).

How long would it take to typically get this?

Thanks for the reply.

Would taking two weeks off lifting to do just cardio be safe? I'm doing lifts on a cut to avoid losing muscle mass, would I lose more by not lifting for a couple weeks than if I hadn't stopped?

I accidentally went way overboard with sodium today (1800mg, roomate had pizza and I can't fucking resist)
Is there any way I can tyr and make up for this?

>hanging leg raises with straight legs for obliques.
Thank you. Here's some nature, hope you like it

depends where u are now negro

>put in excessive work at gym
>thread still open
OK

No, the 'sled' part only moves in 1 direction and can only exert force in that one direction, so it won't matter

Depends on the rest of your template
I suggest reading Practical Programming and Lascek's TM book

As for exercises, preference and the obvious (i.e. flies/incline/DB work, lying tricep extensions/skullcrushers/close grip bench/french press, curls, etc). Can also serve the purpose of helping with sticking points/weaknesses

You can do whatever the fuck you want mayne
But strength gains will come faster and longer with sets of 5. With big lifts like squats and deads, there will be muhc more form breakdown with higher rep sets.

Firstly, you should alreayd know the SL advises you to taper down to 3x5 after 5x5 stalls.
That being said, You can start with 3x8 or whatever and just taper down from there to 4x6 or 5x5 or 3x5 or whatever you want once you run into difficulties. This is a valid method for progression (progressing reps before and with weight)

Personally though, if I was training someone form scratch, I would just have them stick to the 5 reps and try and get strong fast

You don't really need to do much legs past squats and deads to build big, balanced legs.

Your routine is kind of all over the place though. I don't think you should be making your own routine, rather stick to a proven one.

Forward head is probably the trickiest one to deal with
Forcing posture always helps. But the video user linked to you is very good as well. Doing neck retraction stretch can be beneficial as well (tucking your chin a bit and literally just bringing your head back, as a stretch)

There is not enough good research on the subject, but it can be manageable for some time, not for long term. And you can pretty much forget about any gains.
1000 is probably too low though for any man

Just remember, it's not a race.

you won't lose any muscle mass if you don't lift for 2 weeks, your body will actually keep building muscle for a long time. even on a cut as long as you have fat your body won't eat up muscle if it needs to repair it.

1 year from skelly with proper diet and exercise.

drink a lot of water, take a cold shower to instill discipline you weak willed faggot.

you think you need to progressively eat more the fatter you get? read the sticky again ya dingus. cut down on your calorie intake if you're gaining too much fat. or lift more.