Tfw look in the mirror today and don't think I'm skinnyfat anymore

>tfw look in the mirror today and don't think I'm skinnyfat anymore.

T-thanks fit.

Now get big.

I switched up my training scedule from brosplits to three day compound lifting routine. I don't have DOMS after training (never had it since I started training).
Is that a good or a bad thing? I'm eating well, losing fat and gaining muscle, so at least that's good. High test preventing me from having visible abs even at 10%bf, so that's less good.

post more cute girls

Let me guess, now after SS you are just fat

Do weighted ab exercises you probably don't have enough ab hypertrophy and/or you're underestimating your bf%

Also this is the start of your journey with body dysmorphia. Get ready bud cause that rabbit hole is deep.

Post pics fagget

I never did SS. I followed my PT's advice and went from weak-ass skinnyfat to mediocre strength-skinny. I'm two months away from otter so overall bretty gud.

Before.

>forgetting pic
before

>name is fitizen
> his tripcode says DYEL

It's like socko but way less funny
Chuckled

>tilted
wew

Also before

(six weeks back?)

Thatsthejoke.jpg

>after (just now)

>tilted again
How do I stop this. It looks upright when I upload it.
>after part 2

Lookin good OP. Keep it up.

Thanks senpai. My goal for july is visible abs. Then I'll start a mini-bulk throughout the summer and during the winter I'm going to bulk a whole lot more. The goal for the end of the year is ottermode. I hope to be out of DYEL mode by next summer.

thumbnail looks like an anime screenshot for some reason, anyone else seeing that?

Am I kawaii though?

>thinking this isnt skinnyfat

you have literally 0 muscle, come back in 6 months

Fug.
Forgot to quote.

I'm looking to make skin gains too. What can I do besides cold showers to clean up?

>tfw
People been telling me that I ain't skinnyfat anymore. Was it all a lie?

idk maybe youre not skinnyfat but youre DYEL as fuck

seriously nothing to brag about, bulk hard until you hit 1/2/3/4 and dont even think about cutting until then

dont do what this idiot is telling you. Cut until you are actually skinny and then LEAN bulk. Always focus on aesthetics>strength/weight and then u shall make it. 1/2/3/4 is a meme

>thinking I want to be a fucking powerlifter
I just want to look and feel fitter than I am. I'm ok with hitting chad's sixpack and maybe gaining 5kg of muscle. If I reach ottermode I probably won't go overboard with gains. I just want to look more aesthetic than I do right now. Idgaf about stats. We all lift for different things user. For me it's cardiovascular health and aesthetics.

I'm not even bragging, just saying thank you to Veeky Forums for getting me to lift and actually lose weight. because I've found a new hobby in fitness and nutrition. I only posted pics because you asked.

Thanks user. My thoughts exactly.
I don't give a fuck about stats. I lift what I can, and all I care about is feeling fit and strong while getting a better physique.