I want to force my girlfriend to lift

How the fuck do I get my girlfriend to start lifting? She has great genetics ass-wise and already has a really good body but god damnit if she could squat 80kgx5 she'd have an 11/10 body instead of just an 8/10 body. I've tried taking her to the gym with me and making her actually exercise but she's a complete pussy and cannot lift weight to save her life. She couldn't even deadlift 40kg and can barely squat the bar, and even after making her do her sets she will find excuses to not go to the gym for 4-5 days so that the gains will never come to her.

I've tried covertly trying to make her swole by challenging her to races and making her more curry (adding in shitloads of whole milk and yoghurt) and cumming in her mouth (she loves it for some reason) so that she can actually build muscle but she's NOT GOING TO FUCKING GET SWOLE AT THIS RATE.

I'm sick of this, it's pissing me off to the point where I'm almost about to break up with her over it. It's like seeing a perfect block of Carrara marble and a craftsman with all the tools next to it and you're like 'hey are you going to sculpt something' and he just says 'tee hee, no you silly boy, let me suck your dick instead'.

She just fucks me every day and claims that that's her 'exercise', no you fucking cunt that's your JOB, squats are exercise now go shower and let's go the gym FUCKING HELL

pic related. You can see that hip to ass ratio, it's off the charts. She could be so goddamn gorgeous if she just did SS. Is this just some Asian shit about her wanting to be super skinny or something?

How do I make her to do fucking heavy squats, deadlifts and cleans? This is making me seriously angry.

Stop forcing your bae to do stuff man :)

fag

you want to force your hobby on someone, are you autistic?

being this autistic

You need to make her afraid that you're going to leave her if she doesn't constantly improve.

You aren't alpha enough in her mind. She has to believe that girls are knocking at your door every moment and that she can be easily replaced.

Don't listen to the ''don't force your girl to do stuff!" betas ( ), they don't see the whole picture. Of course your woman should be lifting. Only a loser would want a lazy girl. She needs to know that she's going to lift or you're going to find someone that does.

Now, you can't just outright tell her ''I'm leaving you if you don't lift'', you're the bad guy and now she has ammo against you. You need to instill dread in her. Up your game and start killing it in the gym, at social events, at work, etc. Let her know every time a girl hits on you, and covertly by making fun of said girl. Let her know that you're valuable.

Basically, she has to believe you're better than her and that you can do better than her. Your relationships will always be healthy if this dynamic is true.

get a bf instead
srs right now.
itd be easier for both parties involved

you just wanted to post a pic of your gf for other men to look at you cuckold

Is this what you wanted your life to be like? Going to this much effort to trick strangers on the internet? You're better than this.

>better than this
lel

I will never understand how Veeky Forums can be simultaneously the pinnacle of autism while at the same time somehow alpha

It physically pains me to see someone having a GF like that and posting some autism on here.

If i had a GF like that I would not ever bother typing Veeky Forums into the browser ever again

You don't understand how frustrating this is.

Fuck off

I'll try lowering her self-esteem more through little comments. I did this with my last girlfriend on accident, she was never happier to cook dinner or fuck me than after I had joked around with some of her female friends while she was sitting next to me at a party.

Been seriously considering it

Not everyone's a faggot like you user

This... This changes things...

i know your pain OP, my gf is an ex athlete but since she got injured 2 years ago she doesnt do any training. i've tried to get her back into the gym but nothing works.
so now she just does some stuff at home with the maybe 200lb of weights i have lying around

Bullshit, you would be doing the exact same thing I'm doing. Your standards get higher over time as you lift, trust me you'd be happy for a few months and then think 'maybe I can improve' and you want your woman to get better with you but she's just content the way she is

Women are fucking GAINS GOBLINS lad, they constantly try to steal your gains so that other women aren't attracted to you, I suspect that the shit she's pulling now is that she wants to somehow implicitly tell me that it's ok to not lift and that I should just not go to the gym.

That's fucking crazy talk, that's insane. Again, LOOK at this shit. This is without working out. I NEED TO MAKE THIS WOMAN SQUAT DOUBLE BODYWEIGHT FOR A SET OF 5 MINIMUM. I HAVE GOT TO FIND A WAY OR I'M GOING TO FIND A DIFFERENT WOMAN WHO HAS HIGHER PERSONAL STANDARDS. This is not okay.

Buy her diamond earrings and a gym membership, tell her you really want her to give it a proper go.

If she doesn't then cut your losses and find a gym slut.

get her interested in a sport.

you train with her for a few of your sessions
its not that hard lol

What is sounds like to me, OP is that you really are looking for a man. Maybe you should consider being the faggot that you are?

> implying everyone on Veeky Forums isn't at least bicurious anyway

>I NEED TO MAKE THIS WOMAN SQUAT DOUBLE BODYWEIGHT FOR A SET OF 5 MINIMUM.

YOu might want to start with a cardio goal or some bodyweight lunges first. most people dont like lifting and of the people who do, very few are women. Think about those odds.

>bi"curious"

This

Stop coming from this scarcity mindset and come from abundance instead. Start asking her in a more serious way to come with you to the gym so you have someone to talk to and so you guys can share the same hobby. She'll very likely find excuses not to. After a few declines, simply stop. Literally do not ask her anymore and don't treat her as good as you used to. Go out with your friends and to clubs without her, and always appear happy as fuck. She'll snap within a week and beg you to come to the fucking gym. Why would that happen? Because she'll feel that mindset of "fuck off bitch I'll easily find another one that likes my hobby", not one of having no other options than her. She'll feel that she is the reason you're trying to replace her and will work her fucking ass off to prevent it. Women hate being the reason behind fucking up a relationship

As this guy said, you must always strive to be better than your partner. Just like a cat gets bored of the string when you hand it to her and stop moving it, so do females when they feel that you aren't going anywhere. From personal experience, when I was younger, there was this girl I really liked so I washed the dishes, thinking I am doing her a favor and she will appreciate me. She left me in two months. Then another one whom I helped with the cleaning since my OCD fires up if shit's not clean or ordered. Same shit. Since then I forced myself to change and to make them value my favors by not giving a fuck most of the time and only doing the favor if the person specifically begged me to do so. This also applies to males as well. If I could give you a solid advice, it would be to never do a favor unless others specifically beg you to. Don't want to come off as some sociopath, but my life greatly improved after wiring the automatic kindness out of my brain and instead making it as rare as possible. Humans tend to value rare shit solely because its rare, even if it's useless to them, like diamonds.

your gf is a paraplegic?

I had the same issue with my gf so i turned her into my slave and convinced her she likes it. Now i have to micromanage daily but shes down 6 pounds in 3 weeks which is a lot because she didnt have much to lose.

>You need to make her afraid that you're going to leave her if she doesn't constantly improve.

She'll get sick of this and just leave him for a fat slob with money who doesn't give a fuck if shes a bit chubby.

Happens all the time.

Don't ever change, Veeky Forums.

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

Is this alpha?

I feel like this thread is alpha, but I'm getting a strong unsavory vibe as well.

This, just tell her how some girl keeps trying to flirt with you at the gym. She'll go with you every single time just to make sure that girl stays away. Idk what it is but the second girls think someone is encroaching on their man they get insanely jealous and start to up their game tenfold.

OP is literally a faggot.

Jesus, I hope this girl dumps your weird, controlling autistic ass

Hahahaha
Make a girl lift!??
You're a fucking dumb cunt. You're going die alone

Everyone dies alone.

no one cares about your internet girlfriend you met off chatroulette u fucking loser

You cannot force your girlfriend to become fit. She has to either already be fit or decide for herself. If you pressure her at all she will either:

1. Spout tumblerina bullshit about body acceptance and/or genetics

2. Do it for a week or two before giving up

3. Actually become fit, but resent you for having pressured her and leave you for someone else

You should not go into a relationship with the idea that you will change somebody to suit yourself. You either accept them the way they are or find someone else who better matches what you're looking for.

>How the fuck do I get my girlfriend to start lifting?
You DON'T. You can't MAKE anyone do anything. She either does or she doesn't, and you try to 'force' her to, you're an asshole.

How would you feel if she tried to 'force' you to take up knitting, or to take Women's Studies classes, or anything else you don't choose to do? You'd think she was a bitch and you'd fight with her over it. You get my point?

hnng not op but this were wise words man.
Exspecially:

>Humans tend to value rare shit solely because its rare, even if it's useless to them, like diamonds.

I have this one friend who never hangs out with us and always acts like a piece of shit when we ask him. So we literally beg him and say "brah we do everything just join us today" and IF he actually joins us to hang out, we appreciate it very much.
On the other hand, i realize that there is no reason for me to urge his companionship so much, he is not a very fun guy or anything.
So basically i like to hang out with him, simply because its rare. Just like you said.

And this shit can be pretty much applied to everything in life.

gg best advice ever

and you too

This!!!!

>being an abusive asshole
>thinking this is 'being alpha'
kill yourself

Numale beta kuck detected. Women should do what their men want them to, period.

trash advice, a relationship should have no trust issues, never trying to make each other jealous and a lot spontaneous sex

Do people actually think that that is being abusive?

Jesus christ you guys are beta

Shit-tier troll detected. Troll-babbys should go back to where they belong.

>A wild adult appears!

Yes, asshole, being a manipulative fuck is abusive as hell. Of course if any of you babbys actually had ever been with a woman for longer than a month maybe you'd have had a chance to figure this out for yourselves -- or maybe you're just assholes who deserve to be alone. See, adults shouldn't treat each other that way. If you don't understand that they you're fucking up.

Go back to tumblr fag

Cuck who has never actually been in a real relationship before detected

t. John Green

If you're unhappy with your current girlfriend, find a new one.

Shove it up your ass. Also, enjoy being serial monogamists, and having a string of ex-wives who hate your guts. Fucking idiots.

>being this mad about being a faggot

>meanwhile, me and my wife + her son enjoy a wonderful relationship together, I trust her so much that I don't even mind when she goes on long business trips with her male colleagues

>spending time trying to change someone
>not just finding someone who already appeals to you
she will literally never be the person you want and you will waste months and possibly years of your life struggling to change her. have fun

>wanting a girl that has tattoos, watches sports, wears jordans

who does this?

show self instead of grill.
if you're build like a freightrain crossbred with 10 gorillas, she's obviously scared she'll turn into a muscle monster from lifting.

accidentally meet girls from the gym when you're out with her. Be flirty with them. Find a fit-bunny for your desktop background.
Stop giving her whenever she asks.

Post more pictures OP pls otherwise I can't give advice.

Redpill as fuck

It's hard to pull off but it's really the only way OP. Either man up or shut up

if you want to fuck someone with a manly body just find a boyfriend

I noticed my girlfriend started getting a little chubby so I invited her to start working out with me, she started to lose interest when she didn't see immediate results.

I convinced her to stick it out for a few months and then started lacing her evening meal with Anavar, now she loves the gym because of the progress she made.

>now go shower and let's go the gym
>showering before the gym
what the fuck dude

I personally have a hard on for girls that wear those big sneakers.

B A I T
A
I
T

please fuck off and reported

Well played.

If you want to force her to lift, just get on top of her every night until she can muster the strength to force you off. Good luck OP.

Post more of gf already you fucking cuck.

That is great anyway, I'd get bored of a lazy ass that doesnt want to improve

dont forget to tip your fedora you fucking white knight dipshit

is your gf turkish

This is the worst advice possible.

Everyone knows unless she loves you to death 2 things will happen.

A) She leaves you because "shes not good enough" and ends up either cheating on you with someone emotionally satisfying to her (to fill anything you're not giving her) or just leaving you because aforementioned point.

B) You just fucking look like an asshole because your beta ass would of left her already if you weren't happy with all the fuckin sex and dick sucking going on here.

Why not date a girl who already lifts or has a passion for lifting vs trying to make your GF who you already started dating and liked for whatever reasons change.

PS. /tips fedora

>kidnap her, Jigsaw style
>put her in dungeon where each room has the equipment she needs and the doors can only be opened by lifting certain milestones in each exercise
>provide her with optimal nutrition and enforce dark hours for 8.5 hours sleep

Get a gf that isn't a lazy slob in the first place.

>This is without working out

OP are you fucking stupid. If she was gaining weight or becoming less attractive we'd all be like "DUDE JUST SEE IF YOU CAN CONVINCE HER TO GO" but every single person here is calling you stupid. "It's not good enough" vibe when it's clearly "good enough".

Goddamn. Gimme ur gf's number I'll fuck her no questions asked anytime

this could work only if you actually just want her to lift though, if it's that easy for him why would he need to force his gf to go to the gym? Just get a new gf whos fit and flirty with you. is Veeky Forums really this autistic?

My wife has finally started lifting, and it only took 3 simple life hacks:

1. Marry 3 other women to instill a sense of competition.
2. Become head-pastor of area church of latter day saints.
3. Wife finally hit puberty.

These easy steps will get your wives under the bar and your dick.

Literally all the "why would you make her blah blah" comments are coming from beta-males and women.

All the "put her in her place, start getting 'mires from fitbunnies, dropping hints that you're not interested" etc etc are coming from the alpha's who know what they're talking about.

You know what what you need to do OP.

>I was the gf that my bf wanted to lift.
>shows me my own potential
>inspires me to improve
>teaches me how to squat, deadlift, bench, ohp
>trains with me & corrects form

That was two years ago. Maybe three. It just takes love, motivation and knowing that a fit girl is what you want. inspire her to be that girl. If not, fuck it. Best thing he said to me was "you can only be a work of art for so long.'

Reasonable.