Anyone here had a Gynecomastia surgery?

Anyone here had a Gynecomastia surgery?

I've got it bad and am gonna do it over Summer. How much was it? How was recovery? Were you happy with results?

I had it done in September of 2013. Mine was not severe but I'm very happy with the results. I was able to return to the gym after a month.

Cost me about $4500. Had it done in Miami.

Go with a plastic surgeon.

>Cost me about $4500
you could have it done in mexico for half of the price at least bro

Probably. But I'd rather spend the extra money and feel more comfortable. I liked what I saw when I was reviewing the surgeon's profile.

280lbs

want to do it but im still fat

Shit that's a lot. I have mild gyno and I don't have that much to spend is there a cheaper price in the Georgia / Florida area.

Anyone know of the prices in 1st world countries, like nordic countries for example?

I guess the government doesnt pay a dime for cosmetic shit but is it still like over 2 000€?

Had gyno on my right nipple. Not so big, but it was bad looking (former swimmer).

Spent nothing.

Also, i forgot. Recovery was two/three weeks. Lifting after three months with chest. I'm happy, although i have a scar (thank god i have a lot of hair)

I have. Left side went great. Right side got fucked up because of an inexperienced surgeon. Had another surgery on the right side last year. It's better now. Still not as great as left though.

Absolutely recommend. (by an experienced surgeon)

Had glandular gyno since 10 y.o, got 'em removed at 16. It was done by a generalist surgeon and he did fucked up. Would recommend a plastic surgeon. The doc used staple and stitches to close it up so pretty ugly scar shit going on

And for recovery it took me 2 months for general lifting but couldn't do chest for like 3-4 months

Also, definitely don't train chest until it's completely healed. Otherwise you risk permanently fucking up your chest. (Had that on the right side too.)

free in my country

Had it done around 2009, if i recall correctly it was pretty pricey at $7k in New Jersey for a plastic surgeon.

Completely worth it, i had it bad

Free in canada too!

is it free in the uk? i've got it pretty bad and it destroys my self esteem and confidence. i'm 5'9" 67kg but i don't go topless except with really close friends and i would never think about wearing a shirt which isn't baggy

pls save the goobers.

op pls
and take photos.

nope. almost 3000 of that is non negotiable fee just for the anesthesia. the surgery itself is not too bad.

I was shoveling a baby potato with ketchup into my mouth when I saw that, not cool lel

Tits of gtfo faggot XDDD