3. Flex (yoga)
4. Eat healthy and in moderation
5. Sleep 8-10 hours each night

>DON'T roid
>diet
>lift
>stretch
>sleep at least 8 hours/night

You're not first. You'll never be first.

It's been almost 4 months and I'm not seeing very many results. I take pictures of my body but it doesn't look like much has changed. I pay attention to my diet, specifically I do what the sticky says and focus on getting protein. I was counting macros for a while but once I got into a rhythm I stopped recording every single thing. I rarely cheat. And I follow a program given to me by a trainer. Should I just keep going? Is it too early to judge my progress?

I'm 5'8" and weigh 167 lbs. I'm the type of guy that just wants to get healthy, lose fat and grow muscle.

6. Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, and Taylor Swift love their Aryan brethren and want them to succeed

>should I just keep going
no you should quit

>4 months

stop being an impatient bitch

1) DONT
2) Start
3) Lifting
4) It's a
5) Trap

1. Be by yourself
2. Be by yourself
3. Be by yourself
4. Be by yourself
5. Be by yourself

everything else you need to do will be simple without anyone else and their bullshit and their bitching about anything you do

Alright damn I wasn't complaining just making sure I'm on the right track.

I thought this said fit traps and was left disappointed

you were complaining, you fat cunt.

can confirm

made all kinds of gains when i stopped relying on gym partners.

>dont roid
yes good goyim

why don't you want to roid?

Long term effects, small testicles, losing hair, gyno, etc.

I was? I thought I was asking if I was on the right track bud. Thanks for your advice though.

1) HEIGHT
2) FACE
3) FRAME
4) n/a
5) see above

More important than any of the other advice is this first piece

>Don't miss training because you don't feel like it. Push through regardless because your character is defined by how you handle these things. Don't just workout on your good days. Have AMAZING workouts on your good days. Save average workouts for the bad days and have great workouts on good days. Your character will be that of a man that makes great workouts from average days-and your character is your destiny.
>Count calories until you can eyeball them

>Set a long-term goal(s), and a training regimen designed to get you there at the reasonable increments.

>Keep a diary, excel file, notebook, or some other system that will record your progress. Be sure to improve every workout

>If you don't know the answer, research until you do. If the research isn't there for you to find, congratulations-you're a pioneer.

Yes you literally were, if you just stated what you were doing then asked if it was okay would have been what you needed to do, but saying you weren't seeing results at the start while doing everything right was complaining.

Isn't that just giving context?

I thought I was giving background so that you wouldn't have to ask a bunch of questions about details. I keep seeing threads of people saying "it's been two years no results." I know you're supposed to keep going but I don't want to be wasting time if I'm not doing something right.

>tfw friends who started lifting after me have now quit, and I'm not gonna tell them to come back because they slowed me down

It's fun to hang out with your bros, but in the end it was a distraction because they weren't as dedicated as me. Also it was annoying to organize when we could lift because of different schedules.

6. Be gay.

This tbqh senpai

>Lift
>Meditate
>Read
>Stretch
>Eat clean

Reading makes you smart, mediation makes you centered, lifting makes you strong, stretching makes your posture awesome & you stop getting imbalances, eating clean makes you lean.

The biggest one though, is having a goal and holding yourself accountable to achieving it. Set your standards and work until you can live up to them.

Who is this?

I absolutely fucking despise these self help 101 threads.
Really hard to find more disgusting threads on Veeky Forums.

people who won't lift long enough I guarantee you
people like you guys are either young or naive to think this is genuinely important

What this guy said.

You will literally never be first at anything fitness related, whatever you do will have already been done before you, if you do something that hasn't been done before someone will come along and surpass you sooner or later. So why get so worried about that?

First year natties detected. Dat unwarranted confidence

>implying you will catch up to this

Why
They're cute
Cringey but the heart is in the right place

Water and veggies before every meal.

Not with that attitude, faggots

1) Achieve a life balance. Be Veeky Forums, educated, and social
2) Drink more water
3) Get more sleep
4) Lift AND do cardio
5) Settling is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

After school ends in June, I have two weeks of vacation back at home. Is there anything I can do so that my progress won't be erased by the time I get back to the university gym?

the fuck do you think lifting is all about? Self improvement you moron

Eat at maintenance with good protein. You will be completely fine

Take BCAA's get plenty of protein and eat at maintenance, do some bodyweight stuff.

I see they put up a manlet water fountain just for jeff

Dude holy shit goal body who is this? New king of Veeky Forums?

Thanks Bros

newfag, please leave

Verified: Nevergoing to make it forever bulk fat

some halfling on gear

he's dead bro

diet and lifting is literally all there is to it. if you manage your diet and adjust caloric intake in accordance with the progression of your bodyweight/lifts you will eventually get there.

jeff pls go and stay go

> implying if you berated yourself and doubled down on your self loathing the universe will think "aww, poor baby feels bad, let's let him win next time"

Are you a teenager or are you legitimately retarded enough to think you can guilt trip the universe into giving you want you want?

Never berate yourself, just learn from your mistakes and keep trying.

this

>Don't miss training because you don't feel like it. Push through regardless because your character is defined by how you handle these things.
fuck yeah, needed to hear this user

back to r9k buddy