Redpill me on ''better than noodles.''

Redpill me on ''better than noodles.''

How do these things have 9 calories per 100g?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuPhDtE2rJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shit must be crazy expensive.

>9 calories per 100g

Low carb, kiddo

>5
Wtf are they made of then?

Sounds like they're mostly fibre, you can't digest fibre so it just passes through, therefore the bulk of the noodles contain 0 calories because your body can't use it.

it says it right on the package, nigga

they probably taste disgusting

This food sounds like a meme, this changes the cutting game.

Eat a 1/2lb of spinach leaf, less than 300 calories. It's great to add to smoothies, you get 50gs of protein out of that.

I have never tried them but I have used shiratake(sp) noodles and they did not really taste bad but the texture was weird and they did not taste as good as regular pasta/noodles. Some carbs are not so bad so I will just use regular noodles and cut the cals elsewhere

Can't you just douse them in low cal sauces for taste? I can see the texture being off-putting though.

Same stuff as the OP image.

Just gotta wash it thoroughly in warm water for a while then dry it and toss it in the pan with some sauce or just soy sauce + chicken.

I love this stuff but it's annoying to prepare the first few times.

like rice noodles but chewier with less flavor

Yeah I did all that but they still do not taste the same as real noodles and they kind of squeak sometimes when you chew them and I just decided I have no problem with eating 180-200kcal of pasta

Yeah? I'm cutting so these save me more room for protein and fats.

When not i'd rather have rice.

They do rice too

DIY version

youtube.com/watch?v=VuPhDtE2rJk

desu it's probably just mostly fibre as 9kcal from two cups of rice is weird. They probably mean NET kcal after fibre is subtracted.

try edamame spaghetti. 22ish grams of protein per serving.
>tfw slow cooked chicken alfredo with edamame noodles
>tfw delicious meal with 80+g protein and lots of fiber

they're made from konjac, a type of radish. it is just fibre, so it fills you up, but has no calories.
i have konjac powder which is like a jelly that sets after a few minutes into a tough gelatine/rubber consistency. you add it to water, drink it quickly and it fills you up.

japanese boys use it make fake vaginas in cups and glasses that they can then fuck. i haven't tried that yet, honest.

you can get glucammon supplements which is the same thing, but its a smaller dose (1g) and is a kind of con for fat women. i use 4g in a drink as lunch during my cut. if you eat this regularly, they say that you should take mulitvits, as all the fibre in your gut/intestine stops the vitamins and minerals getting absorbed fully as it passes through quicker. i think that was the reason. the bulk powder is cheaper than these noodles.

Confirmed this via nutrition info.
It's 300g of rice with a serving size being 100g (0.5cup), and in each serving there is a small amount of protein and carbs (non-fibre) with 4g of fiber. When I ran keto I use to eat things like this such as fibre tortillas for breakfast. They taste like cardboard and have 15-20g of fibre and only like a few grams non-fibre.

So you're telling me you can fuck it and then eat it to not waste the brotien? Why hasn't anyone told me about this sooner?!

I've seen this konjac mentioned on fit a few times over the last couple of days. Is this you every time? And if not, is it this month's raspberry ketones? (Is it another load of bs that's having it's 15 mins of fame?)

So it isn't actually 9cals?

fibre contains a lot of calories, like sweetners, but your body can not digest it so you get nothing from it. Also, fibre likes to soak up water, making you feel more full, so it's basically win-win if you can put up with eating it. Personally, I'd just use a fibre sup, drink it with a glass of water, a lot cheaper than this noodle stuff.

Thank you for the advice, I bought this for 50p at a car boot sale today and was just wondering if it was a meme.

Fibre calories technically shouldn't be counted into calories as your body has hardly any energy use for it. Some nutrition labels DO count it in carbs and others DONT. If I recall correctly if something has over 5g of Fibre companies usually count half of it into carbs for some reason.

this is the first time i've posted about konjac. i've had it for about 2 weeks. the noodles in OP i saw on tv maybe 18 months ago, and then a month or so ago i was buying some stuff and the shop had the konjac powder and i thought i'd try it.

shit just bubbles around the internet until it hits critical mass and starts to break through to more people. barley grass juice powder will be another one in a few months. i reckon konjac powder will be talked about over the summer as girls start cutting for their holidays and want to shift 8lbs in 2 weeks and so use the konjac to basically skip a meal (or 2) but still eat.

So have you been using it for the last 2 weeks? How is it? Would you recommend it?

My biggest issue during cutting is being hungry all the time, so things like this always piqued my interest

I'm a different person but you don't need that shit. Just spread out your meals an extra hour or so and eat dinner really late so you don't go to sleep hungry. Ezpz.

Funnily enough I've found the opposite to work for me. I can be hungry all day without caring as long as I know I will eat later, but if I end my day on a small meal it's like cutting a whole in my stomach. eating between 4 to 5pm seems to be doing the trick. I don't get hungry 'til 2pm the next day and then I can keep myself busy for the next couple hours. Eating 3-4 small meals a day kills me.

it doesn't taste like the nicest thing in the world, but i add spirulina to the water first, so it takes like spirulina (still no the greatest taste). it feels like you've ate a bowl of soup, and you're not hungry but its less calories than a carrot.
i'm taking dnp too so i feel like i should be eating.