How the FUCK can you be so fat and still have a visible 6-pack

How the FUCK can you be so fat and still have a visible 6-pack.

I mean cmon

its called "doing compounds"
if you arent sure what that means, just ask any athletic individual

he really isnt fat

have 114kg of muscle underneath

He isnt fat at all you retards. Read the fucking sticky

Yeah, he is just "flabby"

>questioning farmer boy strength
Shit's magical.

>Farmer boy

Motherfucker is all muscle, retardo. That, and a crypto-penis tatoo gives him +2 to gainz.

I miss AJ in NJPW.

this

>that fat curlbro physique

He learned well from Hollywood Hogan's buff gut.

cause the nigga has a tree trunk core lol. he's probably only ~15% bf, abs can show at that percent if you have that much muscle.

>fahwmerz strength

Because he's 15% bf and has more than your bodyweight in lean mass you little twinkshit.

His bf% is still low, he's just huge.
But he probably has a lot of visceral fat behind the abdominal wall making his abs more outwardly visible

The more lean mass you have, the more fat it takes to hide your muscle definition.
As a 180 pound manlet at around 14% body fat, I still have a visible 6 pack because I have a relatively high amount of lean mass.

More like how can you look like this while being 70 years old.

Steroids

HGH 3*F
TREN 3*F
TEST E 1*F

Those aren't love handles user, that's muscle

Hmmm what are some good upper-ab exercises?

Now THAT is fridge mode.

Nice meme. Prove it

all natty

Same, I thought Bullet Club was 4 life.

Hes admitted to it user. He had a big steroid scandal in the 90s. You dense fuck

BC 4 life.

He's a fighter
They have the hardest and most developed abs of any athlete out there

Only cool cat in that stable is Kenny

Also
>lunatic aesthetics

Kenny is fucking amazing.

He is huge, and probably like 15-20% bodyfat, which isn't fat by anyone's standards but a bodybuilder.

Bodyfat percentage doesn't have a linear relationship with ab visibility. A skinny faggot might have to be 5%bfat to see abs, a hyuge guy might still have some abs poking through at 20% bodyfat because each head is the size of a grapefruit under the chub

He's more muscular and aesthetic than you will ever be in your life, yet you're still calling him fat?