>every girl in any class is taken and/or married
>go to work
>every female colleague is taken and/or married
>go to gym
>every cardio bunny is taken and/or married
>go to tinder
>every match is either cheating and/or married

There is no escape!
If you couldn't find a girl by the age of 25 you're literally doomed to be alone for the rest of your life.
And don't get me started on males who are older then 25 and who are STILL single, we're literally social outcasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1xQ-Hp0yzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time to lower your standards you idiot
if you're the bottom 5% male you're gonna get a bottom 5% female or die a virgin

>tfw neet so no chance of meeting anyone

you normalfags have it so easy and you still complain

im 28, going on 29.

>i havent had a friend since highschool and even then i dont think they were really friends
>i dont have any interaction with women at all at work or gym
>i dont go out because i feel awkward going out alone and not knowing anyone

i think i need to go find an eastern european wife to bring home to australia

guess what, you won't become a normalfag if people don't know you exist and you never leave your house
fucking guaranteed

who /younggf/ here?
my gf is 17 and loves sucking my 23 year old cock while i drive us out on """"real dates"""" to olive garden. all her friends think im cool as fuck because i can buy alcohol(still charge them 20$ service fee if i buy it for them those little fucks). doesnt mind the fact i play vidya and watch anime because im still making a decent 60k a year while still in school. she also has the purest 3d love of anyone ive ever been with. pic is how she kinda looks but she doesnt wear any make up(shes not a used up slut yet)

>not just being the wise old Veeky Forums wizard living as a hermit on top of a mountain

Step up your game fampai

ditto, friend, except i'm in amerilard and going on 30

the only thing stopping me from mail ordering my wife is parental disappointment and the fact that she would just divorce me and take half of shit as soon as she could

>caring about girls
>at all
Confirmed not gonna make it

disgusts me tbqh

Just go gay OP. Just because there's a lot of stuck up bitches who don't see the value in a Veeky Forums male doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of gay men who would love you.

It's either that or going the route of and settling for some bitchy land whale you're repulsed by.

I think they are just saying they are taken cause you're ugly

not him but i'm 26. would me hooking up with 19-20 y/o be disgusting territory?

>tfw 10 year different between my parents

Yeah you're ganna be fine mate.

only if your fat and/or ugly

Lol who gives a fuck what that faggot thinks?

I know that feel OP. I'm turning 24 this year and slowly realizing how fucked I am.

I'm still in grad-school and even the majority of undergrad girls in my department are either engaged or in a long term relationship.

I think I'm just going to roll bachelor this life, I'll make sure to find love by 18 in the next iteration.

Met my wife when I was 25. She was 18. Good times.

>over 25
>single hot girl
>2 kids, divorced
Shit....

>don't get me started on males who are older then 25 and who are STILL single, we're literally social outcasts
sounds to me like you and those other guys just found your solution m8

and lucky you, you have a big headstart!

>my gf is 17
How can you talk with her, literally kid with kiddy behaviour, or are you stupid yourself?

>literally kid with kiddy behaviour
sounds like Veeky Forums users alright!

Okay, OP, I know you're feeling down but let me tell you a secret

>relationships end

You see, all those women that are taken will eventually be single. Whether that's today, tomorrow, next week, etc. This is where forming a bond and a friendship comes in. I'm not saying you need to be a beta orbiter. But talk to people. Be open. Be friendly. Maintain contact. Eventually those women will be looking for someone new and you'll be there.

Just stop worrying so much about obtaining a girlfriend and live casually. There's nothing more attractive to a woman than a man with confidence who keeps his cool.

find an outcast...girl?

>28/M/Single
>bitches in their early 20s lining up
>some with kids (no thanks, not a cuck)
>some without kids (nice; I will stick my penis in you and watch a movie afterward)

Find happiness within yourself.

>go to work
>everyone is in LTR or married
>fuck them anyways
Step it up OP

>outcast...girl?
Doesn't exists.

ITT guys with no clue about how their value increases with time.

A non-beta semi-fit guy in his late 20's to mid 30's is literally the highest value man out there. All your competition will have settled with girl who are slowly but steadily getting fat, lazy and bitchy. We're all gonna make it brahs

Kinda does famitsu senpai

not fat w/ aesthetic face i'm good

was just curious, definitely not stopping. just moved to a college town and a lot of the girls i meet out are pretty young with fakes and such. i have my own place and all these girls want to do is sit on my couch with my dick in their mouth. they're usually pretty bad in bed but they're always submissive

>just wait for used goods to become available

I know this is bait but nearly everyone has been in a relationship before. If you haven't, you're in the minority.

I'm not saying you should go for fucking skanks who constantly flip from relationship to relationship. But there are great women out there currently with the wrong guy looking for something better.

>Olive Garden
>"Real Dates"

Pick one.

>31, married
>Found fit a few years ago, slowly transformed from fatasfatass
>Girls hit on me everywhere, work, gym, starbucks, eating out. Most are early 20's

It's insane, I literally cannot keep them off of me. Keep in mind though

>In good shape
>Make a lot of money
>Not beta

That was his joke, did you notice the quotes at all

The issue is these lazy, bitchy women were picked, and you're now choosing from the women who weren't. They'll either have something wrong with them, or if you're REALLY lucky, they'll have concentrated on their career and now her biological clock is ticking away and she's getting worried and desperate, not a good combo if you want a decent relationship.

Literally doesn't fucking happen you fanfiction writer

Girls are only taken if you don't put yourself out there. And I don't just mean going to a party to wall flower like some faggot, I mean really publishing shit you've worked hard on, are proud of, and have the balls to encourage other real people to use / consume despite the very real possibility they'll reject you and call you a faggot.

If you do that, single girls come out and begin positioning them selves around you in hopes you'll notice them. This happens regardless of your physical appearance; you could look as pitt and Clooney at their best, or Louis ck at his worst, as long as you can excel in you career, some woman will want to wring your dick dry with her pussy.

If you don't have a passion for your career (note that career is not necessarily the same as money), then try more stuff and find it. If you don't have the fire in the belly even for that, than it's time to consider the slow video game + ramen method of suicide.

>tfw optimal age but haven't had sex sunce 19 and am now 21.

I agree I never understood this

I know a 30 yr old dating an 18 yr old and I don't get it

The trick is you frame them into your personality. They'll learn really fucking quick to not act like a child, or get dumped and left behind.

The ones that don't reframe themselves to follow your personality get fucked and dumped,

yea na just because we watched different cartoons growing doesnt mean we dont have anything in common

this too. i dont take any shit at all from her. there was ONE time she started arguing with me about something dumb; i told her i graduated high school 6 years ago and that was that. of course we have little other arguments about whatever but theres no fucking way im not going to hang out late with my friends even if some of them are girls.

>"""real dates"""
>not noticing the CLEAR joke

gtfo mongrel

>be 31
>lose the aspiest of aspie traits throughout 20s
>bitches suddenly everywhere
>local squat thot mirin
>foreigner accoutant chick callin
>old oneitis acts very strange now. Not quite amorous but strange

You probably aren't properly cleaned up/are ugly/are visibly "not right". If it's not either of those I'd be incredibly surprised.

study abroad. people in relationships are less likely to be there if they have a 12 hr time difference and won't have sex for 4 months to a year. you'll make closer friends and your mild gains will impress people if you're in an asian country.

while nobody your age will respect you

i have never dated much/never been in a long term relationship and dread the conversation of "relationship history" it's a red flag for most women....not sure how to alpha out of that one.

In other words, steal some guy's gf.

>first real relationship at 21
>my first kiss, virginity
>very obviously a bad kisser
>user, what kind of relationships have you been in?
>Tell her not to laugh, but that she's my first kiss
>She says it doesn't matter to make me feel better and that we can physically go at my pace in the relationship
>fuck everyday to make up for all those lost years
>I think she fell bad for taking my virginity before we were really dating

>tfw jumpstart at 15 but haven't boned anything since 16 and 20 now
Part of the reason why I want to make it.

Have fun getting cucked by a dude with barely any pubes.

>implying i care what strangers/faggots think
its hard to care what others think when i get sex 24/7 and live the life i want to live all the while a gorgeous white girl cooks me chicken tendies whenever i want
>implying i didnt steal her from ultra betamax kid like you
nice projections though; did i mention im non white too? you cant even compete now spread that boipussy so chad and i can have some fun

Tinder is a waste of time. Bunch of attention whores and cheaters. Pof is your best bet

Cringed so hard, lmfao

I clean homes and there are actually tons of women who are successful yet single.

They have way too much self respect to be found online. You just gotta be in the right circumstance to meet them.

Actually best thing to do is become a brunch regular at a fancy restaurant.

yw

I'm 34 and get laid. Stop being a pussy and start cucking some faggots. Or actually get out there and meet some single women instead of relying on tinder to do the work for you.

He watches anime and plays vidya, of course he's stupid.

>tfw too old for tinder

being 30 sucks

I wish I got fit younger but im still going to train hard.

teach me your ways

I just want to have fun, fuck settling down I missed out when I was younger cause I was fat

Tfw when you meet a new girl and she pauses for a second to decide if your funny/attractive enough to be talking too.

at least you arent me
ive got 2 huge red flags

>no relationship experience and every day im getting closer to 30
>only sexually experience consists of fucking hookers for the past 2 years

im fucked

-how would anyone know you lack experience

I mean really, it doesnt matter. if anything not being a slut is a plus

Are you me?

What should I do Veeky Forums, plz respond
;_;

well, it depends on the woman I guess....a more secular woman who would be willing to have sex after 2 or 3 dates would probably not be interested in a guy who nuts after 30 seconds....someone with more traditional values probably wouldn't care.

>tfw 25
>still a virgin

I've pretty much come to terms with being alone for the rest of my life, so it's not that bad anymore.

if anything, she might be flattered

girls only get mad if a guy cant get off desu, and even if you did you can just say "well you're really hot, I can't really help it".

feed her ego and she'll be back for more, guaranteed

Literally nothing you can do. This is natural selection at work and since arranged marriage are no longer a thing, we can't fool it anymore.
Once you're over 25 you're pretty much done for. You'll only have trash women who have been ploughed by 50+ cocks and probably have some mental illness (then again, so do you). It's not a bad thing to want to be happy, user. You should definitely settle for her once you agree that this is your realistic match in this life.
But please, please, do not reproduce and create another miserable life who will go through everything you've gone through. Now, when that partners pick themselves by attraction, the ugly ones die out and it will be even harder for you deformed offspring to enjoy life on earth surrounded by a beautiful majority while he looks like goblin.
Reconsider.

I didn't lose my virginity til I was 24. There's still hope.

>since arranged marriage are no longer a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=f1xQ-Hp0yzo
U wot m8

> projecting this hard

And that's bad?

>tfw beta orbited oneitis for 2 years
>she finally became single
>we both completely changed within that time span
>we stop talking
>feel like i wasted years of my life fixated on one woman who was being fucked day after day

Find a chink or some middle eastern woman. Their loyal like dogs.

Absolutely not. Women past 25 age horribly.

>tfw "funny" guy because I spent the most of my youth being a fat autist faggot and it was the only way I knew how to interact with people
>crack A LOT of jokes
>mastered the art of turning anything into a joke after 20+ years of practice
>flirt with girls
>majority of them flirt back
>get the feeling they only flirt with me because they think it's another "joke"
>feel like women don't even see me as a man sometimes
I fucking hate this feel.

> tfw no qt middle eastern gf
>tfw no korean gf
How do I get these girls

27 here, pretty much on the same path.

I have a few social acquaintance through hobbies and work but no one to call for a night out or whatever.

In the end, I kind of like being alone and all I really give a fuck about is fucking women whenever I'm out in a social scene. I get zero enjoyment out of hanging out with people at bars, concerts, sporting events etc unless it's a mean to bang some pussy. Thankfully, this generation gives us the power of accomplishing this lifestyle through dating apps.

I've revived my social life entirely by getting a gf off pof/okc/tinder then hanging out with their social circle. It's ten times easier to "break in" as you're generally forced acceptance into the group.

Now I just don't give a fuck about maintaining a social life. I'm hoping to snag a younger girl to settle down with in hopes they aren't completely damaged

>possessing any external desires whatsoever

not gonna make it

>not a used up slut
top jej desu senpai

bruh, you're just buttfuck ugly and no girl wants to have anything to do with you, faggot

Yeah and look how you turned out faggot

go for it. fuck anyone who's against it. enjoy yourself

did she know?
>inb4 implying she

Chris-chan pls go.

Wow, there's actually people like me! Dumped sex for 1,5 years after my ex cause I didn't want anything to do with women. Recently dated (we obv fucked) a girl, everything turned into shit, umm.. Fuck women actually. Think I'm done for another 1,5 years lol.

I'm in this place where I don't really want to have sex with some stupid "entertain me, user" bitches but then again I always tend to get feelings towards those I'd like to fuck, however I don't want to be in a relationship. Guess I'm just autistic

Nope. It was a one night stand. Only time I've seen her.

I know this feel. Maybe the universe is playing a sick trick on us.

>Just stop worrying so much about obtaining a girlfriend and live casually

This. Unless your stressed about having kids, I wouldn't worry about relationships.

But those guys get to go home and fuck a warm hole and sleep comfortably next to each other and feel asleep straight away, where is the single guy goes home and jerks off and goes to his bed by himself and doesn't fall asleep to 3am because his mind won't stop thinking about how lonely he is and why he even lives on day to day, literally every night. The sleepless nights fuck up the following day because he is running on low sleep and that makes him irritable and makes it impossible for him to make a change.

Yeah... I can tell you've never lived with a woman.

It's cool for a short while

I've never had a gf so no, but I ba e grown up with sisters, does that not count?

those 3 girls are all ugly

id rather be the guy on the right

Women are opportunistic, you'll find they're somehow single if you possess the right HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME.

>3 ugly, semi fat women
>single guy has wide shoulders, in shape, chiseled jaw
Yeah familia not seeing it.

sometimes i forget that real live autist post here

>go to uni
>29 year old married QT
>her husband is now a cuck

Married/taken girls are fair game, OP

i just wanted to see the post

>tfw lonely
>no friends at all
>kissless virgin, no girl has liked me enough to go on a date or kiss her