>V-taper forever beyond my grasp
INB4 become a trap
INB4 klinefelter's meme

>Massive chest gap
>Bicep insertionlet
Got dem natty wide shoulder genetics though

at least you look good in clothes bro

cursed one, checking in

Work on delts extra hard with your normal training it won't make a significant difference unless you were on the juice but over time you may be able to get enough size to even it all out

I used to trap but can't anymore because my ribcage grew, took a while but puberty will fix it eventually assuming you're still youngish.

But do you want to trade? I miss those days.

Would ohp, cuban presses and laterals do the job?

I'm 19. How old were you when your ribcage grew? Maybe there's still hope

I have a barrel chest and wide hips, but broad shoulders too, am I fucked?

basically fucking this but also am a manlet and have gyno. So if I lift to widen my shoulder ill look even shorter. I fucking hate everything

stay a man and become a bottom.

on a serious note, girls love man ass, so work that booty.

Around that age into my early 20s was when I got my second growth spurt. I'm 24 now. Still a manlet tho, can't win them all.

Can you relate to this pic body-wise?
If yes, then you have good potential

i am 6'3, i am eternally blessed

Thank you for bringing me hope. This made my day bro.

>born with hypermobility in right shoulder
>can't do any kind of pressing movements on that shoulder without rotator cuff pain
>tried exercises recommended online to strengthen rotator cuff and seemed to make worse
>probably going to need surgery at some point as shoulder injuries run in my family

Fuck you assholes making a big deal about purely aesthetic shit.

Man do them all. Ohp and seated military press for strength, front,lateral, and rear raises for hypertrophy and growth. I have a short clavicles and a funky bird chest from scoliosis. I hit shoulders twice a week once with chest and once with legs i do my heavy presses with legs and my lighter hypertrophy movements with chest. Ive made some gains over the past four years. I'm still a manlet but when i take my shirt off everything is pretty even now. I have wide as fucking hips it sucks ass

I think I am going through this stage now. I turned 19 in February and I already feel like I am growing bigger bones. And I swear my shoulders are getting wider than ever.

Thank you for the tips. I will surely adhere to strength and hypertrophy route.
Would you mind posting your current physique?

I've always preferred the look of pic related except not as lean, but I'm only 5'10, so not sure how that would end up.

I've got the upper body of the left, with the hips of the right body. It's like almost making with when you look at the mirror, but then you look down and see them childbearing hips

Imagine being 100% left.

>5'7"
>wide hips, thick thighs from riding my bike to school every day for 6 years
Just kill me

what do you think about this physique?
he's wide all around and looks powerful as fuck

I would be able to have my goal body, breh

I've heard japanese clinics do hip shrinking surgeries

I have wide hips, and seriously considering staying fat just to hide it.

He's got a face of a village idiot though.

>Great genetics
>6ft1, Broad as fuck chest and shoulders
>Literally have V-taper at like 20% bf / 110kg natty
>Pull 4 plate after 3 months lifting, only real weakness in terms of genetics is arms are slightly too long, so poor bench leverages
>Awesome bi / tri insertions
>Get a dexa scan, Z score of 4.1, insane as fuck bone density
>Hips narrow in proportion, but wide compared to other people
>Strong square jaw line
>Skin used to be terrible when I fapped all the time, when I started eating properly / cold showers / no fap, skin got real fucking good
>Obese from childhood, started lifting at 18, did it for like a year, didn't stick, took it back up at 26, basically wasted most of my youth being a fatty until I got down to ~15% bf at 29
>tfw genes can't make up for shitty early environment, being raised by a schizophenic alcoholic who was off her meds from age two, right at the time your piece of shit dad walked out of the picture.

Could have been a normie athlete or some shit in a different life /fit. Genetics are only half the equation, not to mention epigenetics / imprinting. Like get a shitty early environment experience, it effects all your future decision making at a deep unconscious level.

>tfw would trade my genetics for a decent dad.

>>Great genetics
get out

bump

this is a great post user, thanks

If I get the least bit of extra fat, it immediately blasts right into my jawline and tits, pretty good motivation to stay lean desu

>buying into the narrow shoulders/wide hips meme

You're fat and you have no shoulder mass. Get less fat and do some fucking pull ups; you lazy, crybaby waste of space.

OP here.
Some things are just beyond repair :(

what

bigass pelvis and shit lats insertions

Definitely become a trap with that klinfelters syndrome. John Boyega did it...

You're just DYEL as fuck m8, this is a b8 thread
Well done, you got me

Poor genetics will keep you from being a male model, true, but with time and effort you'll still look better than 90-95% of the other guys out there. Stop whining and start lifting.

focusing on the imperfect stuff that you can't control is literally the most stupid thing you can do in response to it

>5'8"
>pectus excavatum

Will my chest ever look good?

Feels bad to be inferior male breh. It really gets to your head after a while

wide hips are not a curse. They may not look as nice but they are far more athletically functional then narrow hips.

Who cares about it. I just want to look proportionate and decent in clothes

>iktf ;_;

>massive face asymmetry
>left eye is 5-6 mm lower than the other
>right jawbone is sticking out 2 cm further than other
>very weak, almost nonexistent eyebrows
>long (although straight) nose with blackheads all over
>thin lips, narrow mouth
>light acne on forehead
>dry skin
>keratosis pilaris on legs
>gyno
>curved penis, points up and left at about 30° angle
>tiny wrists
>depressed all my life
>low libido, low self esteem

Fuck my life, doing an hero soon

You can only do what you can do with what you are given.
Its like complaining about how far you can run the first time you run. Sure some guys can run further, maybe you have to work harder to keep up. However, complaining about where you start is accepting mediocrity from the get go.

I have hypermobility in most of my joints and I cant even fucking make it because my joints dont work properly when Im lifting, to the point where if I do diddy lifts, my body will go up but my shoulders will pop out. it is fucking awful.

I feel you
That's why I stopped lifting heavy. I focus things like hitting the heavy bag now.

Genuine gyno since the age of 13.
Insurance won't cover, operation costs around 3,000 euros.
Fucking summer is coming so I can't wear layers without dying.

save up money and get it fixed if you're bothered so much

Grow your lats and delts you retard.

How bad is it? I also have a minor sunken chest and it kind of makes me look like I have a beer gut.

Pictures?