I'm glad I'm not a Chad

I'm glad I'm not a Chad.

You know why?

Because Chad's are normies. And normies give up and get fat when they are old.

Nice delusion there m8

but you know it's true

No, I literally would kill children if it turned me into Chad.

That's not the Chad stereotype, Chad isn't a normie he's too far ahead of the pack to be considered such. And Chad's don't quit, socially unsuccesful people are less likely to keep up their lifting due to depression.

Stop bashing Chad faggot, he's a nice guy and you'd be lucky to have him as a friend.

Yeah but they have money and a trophy wife so who gives a shit

If a teenage/young 20's Chad fails to make good money, does he stop being Chad?

I have a Chad friend, I can see his future.

Why don't you go suck more cocks you cock worshipping faglord.

have fun getting fat.

You dont belong to Veeky Forums if you arent a chad or aspire to be one.

kill yourself /r9k/ tier faggot

This. Chad is a decent human being. That's why he gets girlfriends and I don't. Because girls like genuinely nice guys. Pro tip: nice guys are not the same as white knight faggots. White knights get friend zoned. Nice chads get pussy. Learn the difference.

>implying

Chads aren't normies, they're the alphas of the pack.

Only if he didn't capitalise on his early Chadness to score a hot wife or she left him.

Chad's will always make money though, attractive people get hired over more qualified people for the best jobs.

>implying you have to be a Chad to be confident and muscular

please find the nearest 4 way intersection to play in

I'm glad I'm not an user

You know why?

Because anons are socially retarded. And socially retarded people miss out on 99% of what's good in life

- Chad

Muscle won't make you a chad. Chad is born handsome and is sociable from day 1.

>sociable
To me this is the main component of Chad. He is easier to talk to and befriend. He's the kind of guy where hating him only makes you look worse.

How do I be more like you, Chad? How do I be more social?

- user

>He's the kind of guy where hating him only makes you look worse.
that's actually a good criteria to use
100% true and authentic Chads are so alpha they're liked by everybody no matter what
brb killing myself

how do I achieve this mode?

I'm am pretty skinny. Should I plank 1 minute everyday to achieve this? (the guy)

also, what is this mode called?

literally killing yourself would be your best bet

As an aspiring chad I can confirm. Some faggot who was crushing on a girl who is crushing on me (who I don't care for) was ostracised by his own friends because he started talking shit about me (it turns out his friends like me more after only 3 small exchanges).

Just don't be a dick people and treat everyone well or at least be funny and make them feel good, don't be a desperate white knight either.

natty surferboy mode?

Chad isn't a normie. He's the guy banging the girl you like while you post pictures of frogs on the fitness section of an asian cartoon website.

The best way to be more sociable is to stop only trying to talk to people who you want something from (ie sex, mentorship, money etc.). Talk to everyone, talk to some ugly faggot next to you just because you're bored waiting for the lecture to start. Talk to senile old lady at the bus stop and make her laugh. Be the guy that yells crappy jokes in a crowd just because you feel like it.

Most importantly stop trying to make yourself look impressive/good and start thinking about what other people want (even the smallest compliment/joke can make someone's day), that will ironically make you more charismatic.

With practice, you too could become less of a misanthropic asshole and more Chad tier.

There was a Chad at our school but his name was Nate.
Captain of the lacrosse team, hot girlfriend, prom king, sometimes a bully, easily one of the most popular kids in school.
Friend saw him downtown the other day and he's fat as fuck.
Friend is like, "Hey Nate is that you?"
Dude has a glory days moment and literally is like, "Oh man remember back when we were in high school, I was in really good shape I used to play lacrosse and I dated that girl Kate."
Kinda fucking sad to be honest.
Now we are both 33 and I'm smashing 20 year olds and in the best shape of my life.

>As an aspiring chad

Do you not realize this isn't possible, you retard?

sincerely, good for you dude. it sucks to be stuck in highschool, that's where that idiot reached his peak.

Isn't confident and muscular the definition of a "Chad"?

Or are looks taken into account too?

>things that never happened

looks and personality

Well I'm rich, attractive and popular so I guess I am Chad, I added aspiring to make people feel like it's something you can achieve rather than be born into, whether you actually believe that is up to you.

That type of role reversal is actually pretty common desu

On what fucking planet?

You /r9k/ faggots need to fuck off back to your own board.

>beta boy wants to be like high school Chad
>beta boy becomes meta Chad as he grows up
>high school Chad gets complacent, lazy for what he can easily attain
>high school chad gets fat, becomes a stay at home dad for hot wife

Also, replace 'Chad' with 'Smartest Kid in Class' and youve got another familiar role reversal cliche

Smartest kid in my high-school is now an MD and also became more Veeky Forums and Chad-esque than he already was.

The most Chad kid is now a Civil engineer, he failed two years, but still ended up getting a high-paying. Still Chad-like and Veeky Forums

They both have hot gfs.

Meanwhile every kid that was behind generally got more behind, many of them dropped out of uni and became fat depressed NEETs/4channers.

Look man. I'm not denying the plausibility of anything you've said. All I'm saying is, anything is possible :^)

Hi Nate

DYEL?

rollin

>Chad's will always make money though, attractive people get hired over more qualified people for the best jobs.

maybe if they both have the same career and experience, but if not that's just bullshit man

>mfw people believe this and at the same time they whine about how indian people get all the good jobs

top kek