MasTest

sure

>top - what women want
>bottom - what Veeky Forums thinks women want

Awful Fucking Shit

Everyone on /fraud/

wow he is hot
> no homo

Roided manlets look even more pathetic than skinny fat manlets.

Is remaining natty playing yourself?

WAAAAAYYYY too fast

Yes, actually. I've been lifting for close to 9 years now. I've got a 1350 total, and a good body, but it's nothing compared to kids who have been lifting for half the time and juicing. Oh well, at least I have a higher squat than them, that counts for something, right?

>I've got a 1350 total

That doesn't mean shit if you are lifting for aesthetics like you certainly aren't

Have you ever been even sub-10bf%? Don't answer because you haven't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the roidfags don't seem to understand, is that everyone knows they're on roids, even if they deny it madly, and they get laughed at behind their backs for using it, are considered to be pathetic losers.

I actually lifted for aesthetics for the first 4-5 years, I only got into strength training a few years ago. Don't open your mouth when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Forgot to add that being sub-10% bf as a natty is retarded, because you lose a shit ton of mass while cutting without gear.

>>That doesn't mean shit if you are lifting for aesthetics like you certainly aren't
Good luck finding anyone big who can't move a lot of weight.

The real difference:
>before - men fucked him
>after - he fucks men

literally the entire youtube fitness scene is just people calling each other fake natties

nobody has any clue.

Yep, you're a fatty.

Oh it's cute when dyel's talk about what they "know"

this

you think normies aren't being serious when they think you're on steroids even though you've just been lifting for a couple of years? of course they know full well the average roider is on gear, and as most of them are overcompensating manlets it doesn't reflect well on them.

as always, there's no point in trying if you're a manlet. if a tall guy hops on the bicycle he's viewed as impressive and intimidating. if a small/average guy does it he becomes a laughing stock.

>Those delts

>the average roider is on gear

Well I would hope so.

>overroid

I've done it. Maybe you just have shitty genes.

holy fucking shit way to absolutely ruin your body

But he is natty he has tests to prove it

I don't get why non-black people would give a fuck about black genetics

(inb4 mad)

I really don't understand that. Maybe it's cause I'm a dyel who started 2 months ago but I tend to prefer the medium level natty bodies that are big with like 12-15% bf to the ridiculous ripped bodies. They just look tryhard. It's like wearing a suit to class. You look better but it's too much.

Maybe once I'm at that medium/intermediate stage I'll become insecure and want more but I hope not cause the super advanced bodies just look retarded.

I'm not sure if that mad is for me or you I must be reading your post wrong anyway he's natty also who said I'm white?

trying to make a point or something? All the roided pics look way better than non roided.

*tips fedora*

ok, sorry

Slav genetics = Chink genetics > White genetics >> black genetics when it comes to strength.

>strength

>A handful of chinks picked out of a literal billion and fed steroids since preschool is doing well in the Olympics
>Chinks have great genetics for strength

lol triggered whitey

slav reporting in. Can confirm top tier genetics.

Nice meme. I bet you don't do cardio either.

Sounds like you've got a case of butthurt.

he went from city niga to mad turkish lad

never skip trapezius day

More complicated than that. Eastern Europe+Russians+Caucasus etc seem to have very strong upper body

Niggers have superior legs and ass strength however

What level of body dysmoprhia do you need for something like this to happen?

I have a friend that has this guys face, pulls bitches all day.

Why the fuck would you ruin it!?

What makes people do this!?

Not to mention how vain women think it is

I can confirm that will happen

This is bro science tier
On the level of "starvation mode"

What a fucking retard......

Lol at legs in the second pic. No definition whatsoever.

Can confirm. Am Slav

I have fairly symmetrical strength but when attempting PRs my upper body can tap into some kind of hidden Slav power. Can bench/OHP till my vision goes black and my ears ring while maintaining good form and hitting the PR but when I try and exert the same effort doing squats/dead I fail and just fall over.

Slav pride worldwide

uh I just lifted twice as much times as you did in 10 years during the 6 months Ive been on roids.

i-it was still really hard work bro, it took a lot of time!

Traps are the worst looking muscle. Always skip trap day

Ur dumb

Post pics

I don't think you get the game

shit tier tripfag