>tfw no zero calorie chocolate

How do you go without your fix on a cut?

>Step 1. eat a small piece, record calories.

>Step 2. stop being so fucking fat.

>cutting on 1200kcals daily
>your kryptonite is 300kcals/bar

JUST

pic related, it's not hard

i eat it anyway.
Its almost like i can eat whatever the fuck i want and still cut.
Not telling you guys my secret tho.

Why do people unironically believe that cocoa is zero cals? Just because it has no sugar does not mean it doesn't have cals and carbs.

You don't familia, cut out all snacks and as much carbohydrates as possible

Who said it was zero cals or carbs? I was just saying I eat a small piece of chocolate or two when I feel a craving because it's better than a full size candy bar. Also, because I'm not an autist who thinks two bites of chocolate is going to ruin weeks of cutting

Wait til your cheat meal or just count your damn calories like a man

Fit it in your macros you autist, I'm cutting at 1800 cals and yesterday I met my macros with 300 calories left and enjoyed a big ass bowl of ice cream (not every day of course). Either make room or just eat in moderation.

Mix pure cocoa powder with a bit of sugar. Add hot water and a bit off milk.

Closest you will get.

I will literally murder you if you dont tell me your secret, user

it's called IIFYM

I allow myself a small indulgence at the end of every week. Never something that's going to bring me to binge, maybe just letting myself have 250cal surplus.

no sugar, use a zero cal sweetener you faggot.

I recommend stevia extract

when you cut sugars, such as sugary drinks, sugar on your coffee, etc., eventually you stop craving sweet flavors.

willpower, you lazy faggot

>chocolate whey
>small amount of milk
>now have chocolate fudge
>??????

Chocolate isn't all that great imo
Just work it into your calorie limit

This guy knows what's up

>chocolate whey
>bowl of finely chopped brussel sprouts, steamed
>mix
>noms

I buy one of these fuckers. It's divided into 7 rows, I eat one row a day. It's about 155-156kcal, easily incorporated into my daily allotment.

Enjoy cancer

>believing that artificial sweeteners cause cancer
>being a woman

I just make space for the little things I like. If I know I'm going out later and might grab those amaretto chocolate almonds I fucking love, I'll go a little harder on the cardio or try to lift a bit heavier. Nothing crazy, just adjust the rest of the day to it. I guess you could cut faster without the treats all together but it sounds miserable, I like just recording my calories and reacting. Moderation and all that.