Do girls care about white straight teeth?

Do girls care about white straight teeth?

They care about facial aesthetics. If you still manage to look good with your crooked yellow teeth then no, they don't care.

>this delusion
bad teeth is a major turnoff.

>Do girls care about white straight teeth?

Nigga, everyone cares about good teeth, including employers and people you interact with on the daily

If they ain't straight get some braces. You might look like a retard for a while but it'll be worth it.

How much does it coast to get my teeth white?

Of course they care. There's no bigger turn off than bad teeth.

>straight teeth
yes, they care
>white teeth
depends where you are. in america i'm sure there are some girls who do, but everywhere else in the world nobody gives a shit, actually having perfectly white teeth is mocked in most of europe. the left pic is fine, i don't know why americans are so hung up about having blindingly white teeth.

$20. Off the shelf teeth whitening strips are fucking amazing and easy to use. Seriously, pick up a pack of Crest Whitening strips, use them up in 2 weeks, and repeat 2x a year. Huge difference, trust me.

what do you think op

My girlfriend told me just today to take care of my teeth, it was horribly embarassing.

My teeth are healthy and straight, but I got some colored spots on them. I don't really know what to do about them, any advice?

maybe the qt will like those

Yes because they are a sheep to pop culture and pop culture portrays their male puppets to have perfect teeth.

its only a matter of time

I tried crest but it didn't work out

I told my dentist and she wants me to pay almost one thousand dollars to get my teeth Hollywood tier white

> Do girls

This is Veeky Forums, not /r9k/.

my teeth are straight (thanks to my parents for investing in a proper dentist when i was a kid) but they're yellow as fuck. it doesn't really bother me but my diet has been on point for years and nothing has changed.

what people really need to take care of is their tongue. i don't know how many motherfuckers i talk to (men and women alike) and as soon as i lean in i get this odor of death thrown at me because of all the bacteria that's been festering in their mouths.
fucking take care of that shit, people.

we all gonna make it

so work to earn $1000 and pay the dentist to do it.

i used crest whitestrips and they work....i smoked and chewed for about 5 years, that shit makes your teeth really yellow. The whitestrips worked pretty well. I am going to do them again in a few months.

because we americans do not realize teeth are naturally not supposed to be white, I dont know where the belief derived from

>hurr it's just murrikans

Actually moved to europe after years in america, having a decent dental plan and good genes, gotta say chicks love good teeth, a lot of the chicks later mention how great smile i have. good smile works wonders

Do most people actually whiten teeth in US/Canada? My teeth are straight and healthy etc but off white from smoking and tea/coffee

It doesn't really bother me but I wonder how common doing it is

>but off white from smoking and tea/coffee
no they fucking aren't, you memester. If you spill coffee on your wall, you clean it off with a cloth, it doesn't permanently change the colour, your teeth are no different.

Don't do this. Professional technique is way safer for your teeth in the long run, if you want to keep them, get it done professionally.