/cutting/ general

How's the cut going anons?

it's going okay. great actually. but i really want to take a cheat day today. how often do you guys take a cheat day?

(i would still stay within my calorie range, but would consume whatever i wanted instead of spinach/chicken/etc.)

am i weak? will i make it?

>starting my 4th month today
>10kg/22lbs lost
>10.5%
>abs are showing slightly, but not defined yet
>need 4 more weeks or so

SOON

ready to kill myself already tee bee eych

Binged. Trying to stick to 1500 calories is killing me. Might go up to 1600 now I'm 10lbs from my goal.

The weight is just not fucking leaving as fast as it was. Going to go for an aggressive -1500 cal for the next 2 weeks only. I want to see my fucking abs. 8lbs to go.

Just hammered a whole box of KD but it's rest day and I'm not getting off the couch all day.

fed up

Last week I was stalling pretty hard and then I binged the last couple days so i'm up 2 lbs from where I was stuck last week

At least the occasional fuck up week usually gets me back into it hardcore, only 8 lbs from the upper end of a healthy weight

2 weeks into cutting, currently lost 10lb. I'm aiming to lose another 40 by August and am currently on 1200 a day diet.
W-will I make it?

Down 6lbs in a month. About 8 weeks out from goal. The hunger is unrelenting.

not even started yet

I'm at 175lb/5'9, 17% bf right now. When the fuck do I get to see abs?

Get fruit user. It's surprisingly filling and you feel less guilty if you end up binging

You can make it to the healthy weight range user, I believe in you

Just started it today - I don't have much to loose desu but I want to keep a strict diet for the month.

Out of curiosity, what are the deficits some of you are maintaining? I'm trying to cut by 600 or 700.

goin good, down 8 kg so far from february 1. Although this friday and saturday i drank a shitton of alcohol and probably gained half a kilo. No worries tho, my finishdate 1 july looks good

It's going, breh.

Started at 375 in October, currently 264. My back is finally recovered from a nasty sprain, it's been two weeks but I'm excited to get under the bar again tomorrow.

Keep it up, brothers. Everybody makes it through.

Pretty good, actually. I started out as a fat shit, dropped 26 pounds so far and am now a somewhat less fat shit. 10 to 15 more pounds to my goal.

Dragonfruit is actually my go-to for filling fruits. It's like 250kcal per fruit and it sticks with you. I got tricks and all from the last time I gave this a go, still gotta deal with the hunger.

over 100 lbs in 7 months wtf. Is thaty even possible? or do you mean october 2014?

>tfw only 15 lbs to go
desu if I really buckled down I could do it this month. taking care of all of my meals has really helped, cardio was only gonna get me so far

>8 lbs down since april
>veins starting to show on stomach
>abdominals still look the same
>still not happy with my bodyfat
>still 8 more lbs to drop to reach my "goal"
i hope there will be some significant visual changes after 4 more weeks

I'm on day 2 of 250mg DNP and 2000 calories

not feeling anything or getting any sides from the DNP, nor seeing any results yet, but hey, I'm just on day two.

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE PLS HELP ME CUT

I find coffee makes me feel hungry, so it counteracts any weight loss benefits, like hyperactivity.

>i would still stay within my calorie range, but would consume whatever i wanted instead of spinach/chicken/etc
Why don't you just do this every day baka?

At 155lbs

4 weeks in, 6 kgs lost.
4-6 weeks left, im really hoping for some drastic visual changes in those 4-6 weeks.
atleast it feels good to know im doing it right, doing IF and hunger isnt a problem
we are all gonna make it brahs

Im 100% sure coffee doesn't make you hungry. Maybe you don't like the taste so you reach for more food to rid of the film it leaves in your mouth/teeth. Honestly bro learn to love coffee. Add cream or whatever you need to. never seen someone successfully sustain a moderate to long term cut
without it desu, unless theyre on DNP or caffeine pills, or ephedrine, or both.

Fuck yeah, coffee. This guy gets it. No sugar, little if any cream.

You'll be fine. I ate a large pizza by myself yesterday. 4 slices for lunch 4 for dinner. It was just within my calories and it was all I ate for the day. Satisfied my craving and I'm back to clean living today.

So it will actually make you stronger and you will make it

~5 weeks in, 6 lbs lost.

It was rather sloppy at first, but it got a lot better once I got autistic with my calorie counting.

Anyone have some foods with good protein to calorie ratio? Struggling with hitting my recomended protein.

When in doubt, protein powder is your best friend for making ends meet on your daily protein macros.

Lightweight athlete
1 week till weigh-in

Suffer hunger for most of the day, so I can train with a belly full of carbs
Surviving on 1500kcal
Crash diet starts Wednesday

>kill me

I'm looking up new recipes for low calorie stuff to try. Tired of the same boring things all the time. I think my cooking is mediocre, and thus it hasn't been satisfying my cravings, and thus I'm tempted to overeat. So I'm gonna put more effort into making stuff that tastes good. I want to learn one new recipe a week.

Trying some "cauliflower buffalo wings" this week. Chop it up, flour coat it, bake it, hotsauce it, bake it some more.

Bought cocoa powder. 15 cals a serving. I'm going to use it to satisfy chocolate cravings. Apparently banana + cocoa powder can make a lot of faux-desserts.

Also reintroducing bread. I'm just not satisfied unless I have something bready. Half a roll isn't gonna kill me.

Recipe of my own that has been successful: healthy burritos. Heat refried beans, add veg, cook, add salsa to heat it, pile it on a wheat tortilla. Tastes like junk food but it has good macros and low cals, about 200-250 per burrito. Can add seasonings and hot sauce as well. Can also add in an egg while cooking it, make sure to stir a lot.

Pft. Try 1200.

Most people find coffee reduces hunger.

Good, reverse dieting now. Lost 9 kg in 6 weeks. Feelsgoodman. Best of luck to all you cutting bros out there.

>try 1200
DYEL manlet detected

Not too well

I eat chocolate whey protons mixed with low amounts of plain cereal. Tastes nice and it also makes me hit my protons goal.

Half-way there. Started in January at 235 lbs, end date is August 18th as long as I can maintain a 2 lbs. a week pace.

This PSMF is going well but I think when I went from Obese to Skinnyfat in 5 months. a 100lbs loss, I caused myself hypogonadism. I guess there's a good side in this, free TRT when I finally convince endo to put me on it.. r-right?

How the fuck? I thought I was bad when it came to cheating. This is insane.

started 3 weeks ago lost 9lbs
feeling good18 lbs away from target

I'm at my mom's cousin's mom's house and there are cookies in the kitchen. Please give me the strength I need anons :(

Rate my diet Veeky Forums

trying to get down from 15% bf to 10% bf by may 21 with about a 1000 calorie deficit

Breakfast
> quakers reduced sugar (or reduced something) oatmeal
> yoplait yogurt light
> total: 210

Lunch
> one taylors predrilled chicken breast
> 1 cup of broccoli
> 150 calories of premade rice
> total: 291 calories

Dinner
> one taylors predrilled chicken breast
> 1 carrot
> 150 calories of premade rice
> total: 290 calories

Snacks
> 3 celery stalks
> 2 tbs of skippy peanut butter
> 208 calories
> 3 rounded scoops of Gold Standard whey
> 360 calories

puts me under 1400 calories and leaves room for another chicken breast for 110 calories and another oatmeal+yogurt combo

cutting at 1700 calories feels good

should I try going down to 1500?

holy moly senpai, just go to the gym 6 times this week.

Pretty well. Down over 30lbs in about ten weeks. Another 30 to go. Loving it

I live off of tofu

What are some foods that will fill me but are low calorie

fucking awesome

two weeks in, 4 pounds down, no cravings, getting stronger

Barely started, I'm a month in and went from 151kg to currently 137, ending the cut at 115-110 hopefully by around the end of the year

I gotta slow it down otherwise I'll end up losing all my hard earned dreamer bulk gains desu

Anyone have tips on maintaining satiety? I tend to eat all of my calories for the day before 5pm most days because I'm a hungry fatty

>ate 760 calories of pizza for today
Fucking kill me.

>1800mg of sodium today
Is there any way I can try and make up for this? Drinking more water? Anything?

>Anyone have tips on maintaining satiety?

intermittent fasting works great for me, nothing but coffee until 2 pm.

also eat a pound of either cabbage or broccoli per day

how about eating filling vegetables like brocoli you fatty

you can eat like 2 lbs of them and they have only 400 calories

I eat grapes.
They fill me the fuck up amd a cup of them is only 62 calories.

I assume you're veg* or something since there's no way this should be a problem if you eat meat:
Tofu
Chickpeas (hummus, falafel)
Black beans
Bragg Aminoes on everything
Meat substitutes

never making it

>im the same user that ate all the pizza and sodium
I know... please don't rub it in ...

6" fat ass here
Started at 270 2 weeks ago and down to 259 today. The urge to grab shit food and cheat is unrelenting but discipline is key. Will I make it /ft/bros? I still can't bring myself to start lifting at my gym because self conscious about how I would look lifting a bar with 40lbs on it...

My bad 6' not 6"

Might wanna relax on how much your losing don't want any loose skin

Start now, mang. Right now you've got enough body fat that you can easily build up your central nervous system. Further still, lifting 3 times a week will burn about a half a pound of fat on top of your deficit. When you get to where you wanna be weight wise, you're already going to have a decent foundation to start strength training from.

>started with the bar at 390 pounds

I'm in the middle of my first cut and it's going great

Started March 14th (49 days ago) and I'm down 7.5 kg (16.7 lbs) - from 91.5kg (201.7 lbs) to 84 (185lbs) kg. My goal weight at the end of the cut is 80 kg (176 lbs).

Can't wait to start bulking again. Going for a very lean bulk this time.

I kept most of my strength and I plan

stop being a pussy

I just went to the gym and saw a really fat dude lifting babby weights and sweating so much that his entire fucking shirt was soaked. Id seen him before a month or two back as well.

you know what I though?

> god damn, I admire the fuck out of this guy, good job man, keep on keeping on

nobody will judge you if you're trying to improve yourself

everyone will judge you if you dont

make your choice

Going fucking great.

182 on January First

139.4 Today

Feels good. Real fucking good.

In the gym right now breh, I'ma do it! Thanks for the protip user.

>that sodium

Drink a fuckload of water.

You're right mang. I NEED to do this. It won't matter when I start but I need to start somewhere and eventually. Fuck being a pussy self conscious little shit. Time to man up and get shit done, today!

>What are some foods that will fill me but are low calorie
Salad

lol you fucking skelly

24dnp legit ??

I'm going into day three at 250mg and feel nothing at all

can anyone vouch for them?

Lean like a fox, nigga

Will do user.

down 16lb in two months
had 600 calories yesterday. only lost strength in chest so its not too bad.

you're gonna make it man

For those of you who are doing well with your cuts, I'd love to hear what your TDEE is, how often you do cardio/HIIT, and what your calorical load is.
for me TDEE is about 2500 kcals
cardio/HIIT 6-7 hours per week
eating about 1900 kcals per day

I eat at least 500g of mixed frozen vegetables a day, I honestly can't bring myself to eating plain broccoli by itself in large amounts though tbqh

If there aren't any other simple ways to supress appetite, I'll gladly sit around hungry tbqh

Almost done with perma cut, but want to get to 150 before bulking and I've been stuck at 165 for about a month now, any advice guys?

Been doing psmf while cruising. Down like 6.5kg or so. Might hit 100kg before I stop when going on leave. Kinda splurged on my free meal yesterday and prolly set me back half a pound.

Not sure of my exact TDEE, but I currently am cutting on 3000kcal on off days and 3800kcal on training days, losing 1kg a week consistently, and I do no cardio at all, just strength training

Not bad. I hate myself but I'm at an all time low so that's nice.

Reduce daily calories by 500, see if you lose any weight after a week, if you do then keep the same calories until you plateau again, then repeat. If you don't then just reduce calories further.

Or just do more cardio, or a combination of more cardio and the above step

Increase your deficit. Cutting gets harder the lower your bodyweight gets because your BMR is going down with it.

its going fucking fabulous

apart from some vodka last week, i've not broken it since i began 2 weeks ago, and i doubt that i will at this point

Can't wait for summer vacation lads

Planned schedule:
>wake up at 10am
>pop some yohimbine, stretch, hydrate and hit the treadmill at 11 for an hour
>shower and coffee, be in the lab by 2
>Home at 8, study for MCAT and eat dinner
>Gym at 12, powdered jew afterwords, and then to sleep by 2

Gonna be a hella comfy cut

It seems good, cut at 1700 and then lower it in a couple weeks or a month

>Start a cut two weeks ago
>Living with family and sundays are always big meal days for lunch (sunday roast etc. + desserts)
>Didn't really track every day, not a lot of logs to go over
>Lost like 1lb maybe
>Extremely suspicious because now I'm using MFP to barcode scan shit and tally up I should already have been cutting before I started, yet didn't change weight, at least nowhere near as fast as everyone going >1 month >10kg+ etc

I've decided since I've eaten TDEE today to just drop it and get back to maintenance + resume increasing my weights for lifts, aim to get much more muscle than I have now to make the next cut way more effective.

Currently about 193lb/6' and (thanks to new calipers that arrived) 19%bf. This all make sense?

Doing a small cut over a few weeks. Is it worth it to do cardio when going to gym 3 times a week? Only looking to cut a few % of fat.

Just write down what you're going to buy at the grocery and only buy that and eat that

Don't be a faggot, no one cares what you do at the gym as long as you don't go full retard and break shit

>tfw had to start with just the bar or less than 20 pounds on everything because I had no muscle
>gave 0 fucks

>Is it worth it to do cardio when
Stopped reading there. You should be doing Cardio everyday.

My weight is 83 kg and my height 1.78. 1500 kcal its too much for a cut? I am About 20% bf

So is it bad to cut too much too fast? My weight loss calories clocks in at about 2200-2300 calories, yet I only eat about 100-1200 a day and still work out. I mean, I eat healthy and everything and spread it out.

1000-1200

"Too much too fast" is only really a concern if you're worried about losing muscle mass along the way.

There's also the concern about excess skin if you're starting as a fupacabra.

The "500 calorie deficit" rule of thumb exists because it conveniently minimizes the damage in either case.

pls respond

As a Uni student with only access to a hot plate, nutribulet and microwave, how do I into healthy cheap eating?

Assuming you have a pot to go with that hotplate, you have everything you need to prepare most, if not all, veggies.

You're good to go, m8.