Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of buckwheat? Is it god-tier Veeky Forums food?

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of buckwheat? Is it god-tier Veeky Forums food?
>high on protein
>high on fiber
>gluten and allergens free (not that I care for gluten)

case in point: buckwheat with eggs, onion, and cilantro I made for breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er1i3M-w51E
mega.nz/#!OssXCKTD!RE6I27zSJtwVL9YflwsX-aTYaJY8cB3CWiJLYbrDBVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fug... wrong picture.. meant this one:

Buckwheat's great if you make it right. I just roast it and eat it with some almond milk and raisins. I hate it boiled.

Pretty sure that's some magic cubes buddy, and a good haul at that.

I only take 4-aco these days but the actual mushrooms are great

lmao m8 is that a new name for shrooms or what

I don't know about god-tier food but they sure as hell are god-tier high

pic related, my new batch

I miss seeing big ol' batches. I never got past PF tek but man I'd get like 40 jars at a time and just keep em coming for weeks.

I love seeing pounds of shrooms in person

Contains an enormous amount of magnesium, which is very rarely present in other carbs due to heavy processing in the industry. Compared even to brown rice, buckwheat is by far less processed.

holy shit man that's a lot of work, why don't you go bulk? I made like 10-15 jars my first time, second one I was setting up a greenhouse and doing grain, believe me it's worth it, a lot faster, easier and nicer

>>gluten and allergens free

I'm very allergic to buckwheat, and I can eat gluten just fine.

How do I into growing shrooms...please enlighten me

ok user give me your rarest pepe and I will bring that wise light to you

if you show this pepe to anyone else I swear to god ill wreck you

youtube.com/watch?v=er1i3M-w51E

It looks like when I leave a little bit of dip left over in the tin for a year and it dries out.

nice

uploading now, 15-20 min

Mämmi is god-teir gains food.

One serving is 25% of your protein and 103% of your fiber needs. Load with cream if you GOMAD.

>make food that's a fat black lump
>call it 'mammy'

kek

The Finns are not without a sense of humour.

It's just dark.

mega.nz/#!OssXCKTD!RE6I27zSJtwVL9YflwsX-aTYaJY8cB3CWiJLYbrDBVQ

here you go my fellow user, it was originally created as a guide for a greenhouse, but you can select the information as you please because the process is the same for all methods (inoculation, colonization, fruiting, harvest). There's books too with a lot of basic concepts, maybe you want to start with them if it's your first time doing this

hope you enjoy the pleasure of eating your own homemade shrooms in no time bro

I use buckwheat flakes instead of rolled oats. It makes great porridge in the morning and it has better macros than oats.

Thx mate. Appreciated.