Jason Genova gets his shit slapped in

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA

God damn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_dpJ9CZE7o4?t=207
youtube.com/watch?v=4lybtD-XZPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gym Bully Thread? Gym Bully Thread!

Took this dyel asian's rack today at the gym.

#GymBullyFeels

seriously dude? how many threads do we need?

wtf is this

So what's the deal with Janoy? He's no little man or little Bo Peep. Why would Pianoman want to fuck with him? Seriously bro, he ain't no little man bro. He's like 230 and he's fucking taking supplements. He shouldn't be slapping him bro, especially not in the morning. Don't talk shit in the morning bro. They're fucking internet celerys

he wasn't really a douch about it

>got shit on
>didn't like it
>went up to him
>hey bro mutual combat
>genova gives the go for mutual combat
>gets shit slapped in

nothing illegal was done and no crime was committed

that shit is seriously fucking sickening

but do you know what else is sickening?

these dubs

check em

rich is a fucking scumbag

>got shit on
How did he get shit on? Literally just wondering. Had no idea what he was talking about. Also is that Delray Misfits dyel the one recording the video?

Why is everyone pretending this isn't exactly what Jason wanted?

this lol.

it's actually kinda funny that pianoman got so butthurt over the whole 'order 66' thing. he's only gonna get trolled even harder.

Why is everyone pretending they don't see these SICK DUBS

methhead nate recorded the video

hes a slimy little chink who was rejected by the delray misfits because hes a scumbag

Wow

Awesome. I'm new to this scenario but with great power comes great responsibility lmao no matter how autistic you are. Rich is one evil looking cunt haha

Thanks god for rich piana

i hope he has an excruciating heart attack and/or aneurysm

fucking kek but i still reported

Apparently the Order 66 shit also went after Rich's wife

I think he held back a bunch by only slap boxing him

Who cares? Retards aren't as dumb as they pretend to be. He knew exactly what he was doing. Rich was pretty nice about it, 3 little slaps all things considered. So many bleeding heart liberal faggots in here.

What did Genova even do?

order 66 goes after everybody, the only reason he got order 66ed in the first place is because jason is a fan of rich piana and emailed him asking about doing a video.

rich never responded so after a month or whatever jason order 66ed him for completely ignoring him.

Thanks rich

Same thing he always does

What does order 66 mean? I saw it mentioned on Rich's instagram and I didn't get it

snuck up on like 12 dudes and sucked their dicks lol sure showed them fuckin dyels

gotta slap the shit out of a literal retard to confuse the law

Can someone bring me up to speed how Piano's wife got 66'd?

Basically just spamming theory social media pages

The kinda shit those autists did during GamerGate

its when jason tell his fans to troll people

its a reference to star wars, order 66 was to execute the jedi.

basically jason is a fan of rich piana, hes left comments on his videos saying supportive things, he asked rich to do a video with him in an email, rich has always completely ignored him. jason got sick of it so he told his fans to troll rich for a while. then he told them to stop and apologized. when he went to apologize in person, rich beat him up.

rich is a faggot, basically.

Rich Piana actually hit Jason pretty hard if you look slow mo...and this was all because of some internet trolls...

Jason could claim physical assualt and sue Rich

I dunno, man. Going after a guy's wife is pretty much asking for a beating

Apparently went to his house or something. Id be pretty pissed too if retards were coming to my house fucking with my shit.

>gets shit slapped in

He agrees to it in the video. Jason can't afford a lawyer good enough to collect on something like that

Man Im pretty damn sure theyre both equally retarded. Not sorry for either side, theres no victims or criminals here.

he didnt go after rich pianas stupid golddigger wife.

the trolls did, jason never said 'order 66 sara piana' he said to troll rich. his fans just troll everybody.

like half of the comments on rich pianos videos are pisstroopers who stayed after the order 66, if anything all jason did was give him more fans, that is, until rich decided to beat up a retard who had already apologized to him.

jason didnt go his house. kek

fuckin homo

Lol he got slapped a couple times. Why are you so butthurt over this? Rich probably doesn't even know the guy is retarded.

What's with all the bullying claims? This is better than anything Janoy could have imagined. All he cares about is how many more yootoob subscribers this gets him.

>hmmmm

that fucking retard deserved it, you don't get to start a mass troll movement cuz you feel like it. what a fucking dick, can't believe rich didn't take this more seriosly

>Why are you so butthurt over this?
people who beat up the retarded are pathetic pieces of shit.
>Rich probably doesn't even know the guy is retarded.
rich knew exactly who jason is.

Not really sure why everybody is defending Jason Genova in this scenario, my guess is that you're all part of his pisstrooper army.

Jason is mentally handicapped and its really sad but this kid fucked with not only another mans business but another mans wife too. Jason is both a victim and villain in this scenario.

Who knows, maybe this will spark a little Pavlovian conditioning in to Jason and he'll stop behaving in such a way. At the end of the day Piana asked Jason and he agreed, and he gave him a few harsh slaps, he didn't punch him or hurt him badly at all. The people directly responsible for this are his legion of pisstroopers - i understand it's all good fun but you guys need to remember you're the 'army' of an autist and you caused this to happen.

>Jason genova
>retarded

pick one

Yeah man lemme tell you, there this faggot long haired jap whos only 5 feet tall, and always comes dressed up like a fucking homo. Yoga pants and a tank top like a girl. And yknow what? He just got his hair dyed blue. He asked me to spot his bench, only 95 lbs. what a dyel.

He blushed and ran to the locker room after failing a set because he caught a whiff of my manly scent. Couldnt handle my Alpha aura and aroma! Followed him in and asked if he was a fucking homo or what and kept slapping him around in the showers until he stuttered "H-hai-yy-yes". Then kept whipping him with a rat tail until he agreed to meet me at the bar. It was funny as fuck man, great to feel so damn alpha. Gonna show him how a real man drinks. Then Ill tell him to come home with me and Ill wrestle him in bed until he sees whos boss.

Alpha as fuck bro!

kek

it just a learning disability bro it piss

Genova's about 14 mentally though, that's the real issue here

That autistic asshole has been enabled for so long. He needed someone to literally slap some sense into him. He's an entitled little shit.

He's not mentally handicapped, he's a dumb guy who's also socially stunted. Jason has learned that he can get away with anything if he acts like an idiot. Everyone in his life shields him from the consequences of his actions.

He had a video up on Instagram today playing up the slap fight as the greatest thing ever. He's since taken it down, probably because someone realized how much more lucrative playing the victim could be.

Therefore he deserves special treatment? Jason came to this guys fucking house with some trolling shit, order 66'd his facebook and youtube (which is what makes Rich money) and did the same to his wife who wanted to start a YouTube channel.

Jason got a harsh slap but maybe the fucker will learn now, the real villains in all of this are the pisstroopers who enable Jason.

>He had a video up on Instagram today playing up the slap fight as the greatest thing ever. He's since taken it down, probably because someone realized how much more lucrative playing the victim could be.
lobliner said jason called him in tears

Rich is a boss. Slapped a spastic for fucking with his social media, talk shit get hit straight up

>Jason came to this guys fucking house
no he didnt, what the fuck are you smoking?

See the other mega thread, Jasons piss troopers ordered shit to Piana's house on numerous occasions. Sorry, it's late, i should read my posts before submitting.

ITS PISS

Crocodile tearening

Last night I had a late workout. I usually don't go in so late but school had me busy. Anyways, the gym was closing and I was just in the locker room washing my hands before I headed out. I was shirtless just mirin my gains and this little dyel Asian bro came in.

He immediately looked at me and put his head down. I already knew what's up. The way he prances around the gym texting all his faggot Asian friends. So weak. It was obvious my pure man-ness made him insecure.

I asked him if he had a problem. He said no and I said well take a fucking picture if you wanna stare. I then began posing for him. I did double biceps, quads, most muscular, lat spread, glute spread. He started getting uncomfortable so I yelled at him to accept it and enjoy how a man is supposed to look. I ran over to him and began jerking him off with my asshole until he came like the little faggot he is.

yeah wow, some guy who watches a retard on youtube sent a pizza to my house, guess i better assault the retard who made the video on youtube after he apologized to me in person, on social media, and on video.

Hes a human bean hes entitled to it

apology assepted

Jason ordered his army via 'order 66' on Rich Paina simply for the reason Rich didn't know who Jason is/was and wouldn't reply to his comment requests wanting to be a 5%er.

Jason responds to this by calling in the order, in which Jason's fanbase order pizza's and shit to this guys house, threaten his wife over social media and try to fuck with Rich's instagram and facebook account.

Kek

which is also all stuff rich's 'fans' do to him already...

and i say 'fans' because rich doesnt have any anymore

No, Rich's fans troll his page with his regular comments 'Right babe' and shit like that, but i'm sure thats part of the banter and one of the reasons he's so popular.

Theres a huge difference between leaving a few cheeky comments on a thread/video and making personal threats and sending shit to a mans house. Lines were crossed and it's Jasons legion who are responsible.

>No, Rich's fans troll his page with his regular comments 'Right babe' and shit like that, but i'm sure thats part of the banter and one of the reasons he's so popular.
you are now aware half of those comments are pisstroopers

go to a delray misfits video, all the top comments are the same people

So? You're point is invalid. Not all the pisstroopers are cunts, infact i'd say the minority are. Most pisstroopers leave comments on videos and follow Jason's antics, but the minority of them who actually make threats of violence and track down this mans house are the ones who caused this.

>Without Jasons Order 66 Rich Piana wouldn't have slapped him
Thems the facts. Jason Order 66's people because hes a fucking child and thinks it's funny, and this is because of his pisstrooper army.

>Jason Genova is the same height as Marc Lobliner

I never knew Jason was that short

youtu.be/_dpJ9CZE7o4?t=207

So if Jason is 5'6 and hes half a head taller than Bradley Martyn claims 6'3. LIARS

>Without Jasons Order 66 Rich Piana wouldn't have slapped him
no, without jason coming up to rich in person and APOLOGIZING to him, before being assaulted, rich wouldnt have slapped him.

remember that one big bodybuilder who went up to rich and tried to fight him in a parking lot? and rich bitched out? then the guy said it was just a prank bro and left rich alone and rich was nervously laughing it off?

rich is a fucking pussy who backed down when somebody his own size wanted to fight him, but when some fat little retarded manlet comes up to him and apologizes for trolling him, he beats him up.

reported for being an insecure fag

Kek.

It was an MMA fighter, and it was a random guy. If some random guy wanted to fight me in the street for no apparent reason who i didn't know I wouldn't want to fight them either.

So fuck, Piana accepted his apology but also gave him a slap to make them even. Stop being a fanboy, Jason fucked with this guys livelihood and because of his actions lead to his wife being threatened. If you wouldn't have done the same in Piana's shoes then thats the reason you'll be a beta male faggot for the rest of your life who can't keep a decent woman.

That is, assuming you're not gay (no homo)

>Therefore he deserves special treatment?
yes basically

Then he should be locked up and monitored at all times, without access to YouTube unsupervised. You can't have it both ways.

yeah that was a joke,I'm pretty sure it didn't went beyond people commenting order 66 on rich instagram and dislikes on his channel

>If you wouldn't have done the same in Piana's shoes then thats the reason you'll be a beta male faggot for the rest of your life who can't keep a decent woman.
if you wouldve assaulted a literal retard after he apologizes to you for trolling you online, then you are a fucking pussy.
>If some random guy wanted to fight me in the street for no apparent reason who i didn't know I wouldn't want to fight them either.
and this just proves that you are a fucking pussy.

if somebody comes up to me wanting to fight me, ill fight them and use lethal force. if somebody comes up to me with an olive branch, i will shake their hand.

but im not a pussy who thinks beating up retards is alpha, so whatever. pussy

or maybe rich could be the better man and just ignore or just tell him to fuck off instead of slapping him in front of the cameras, heck he could at least have let jason give him a couple slaps so he wouldn't feel so bad

Reminder that Janoy will cross the line one day and seriously hurt someone

> ill fight them and use lethal force.
Calm down Mr. Blaha.

But how do we stop Jason from being a scumbag?

I LITERALLY CANNOT

IM A FUCKING NAVY SEAL CIA BLACK OPS MERCENARY AND I WILL DEFEND MYSELF

seriously though blaha has been trolled and abused by jasons order 66 harder than anybody, and hes still the first person to defend jason.

Clearly you've never had a retard be a dick to you. Theyre like baboons.

Explain this picture

You're an idiot autist online. If you would openly fight a stranger requesting to fight you for no apparant reason then you're a fucking moron because you know nothing about their capability, mindset or what their intentions are.

If said person proceeded to come at you, by all means, fuck their shit up to the best of your ability - but you're clearly an insecure faggot if you feel the need to actively prove yourself on an occasion like that.

There was nothing Alpha in what Rich did in the slightest, but i understand why he did it and i don't hold that against him. If somebody fucks with your shit for no reason then they deserve to be punished in one way or another. Jason is handicapped so his punishment shouldn't be as severe as a normal person, but he still needed to be punished.

Who knows, Rich Piana might have actually fucked up somebody who didn't have mental issues, and i mean properly fucked up, with fists. I think all you kids thinking Jason's been bullied really need a reality check. Have you ever had a fight in your life? A slap is literally fuck all.

fans spam your pages
dislike al your content with bots
dox you

etc.

So he changed his shirt immediately after? I always bring two shirts to any given event

> I call bullpoop on this pic as a result of that vidya

You don't remember when Janoy sent a video of himself jerking off to a 17 year old girl a few months ago?

Why are so many grown men being drama queens about a couple of slaps? Rich gave him a chance to slap him back but he was too fast too black.

Rich wasn't even slapping him hard either.

i LOVE HOW RICH WAS JUST GENUINELY ROUGH HOUSING LIKE ONE DOES IWTH BROS AND JASON JUST SPERGS OUT ABOUT IT. SHAME BOUT HIM AND HIS MOTHER AND THOSE POISONS SHE GIVES HIM

>All this butthurt

Are none of you aware that Janoy used to be an MMA fighter? He was far from defenseless

Ill just leave this here

>You're an idiot autist online.
>says the pot to the kettle
>If you would openly fight a stranger requesting to fight you for no apparant reason then you're a fucking moron because you know nothing about their capability, mindset or what their intentions are.
i know my own capability, and if somebody tries to assault me psychically i fuck their shit up without hesitation.

assaulting a literal retard who came up to you and apologized in person for trolling you online, is some fucking pussy shit.

WE ARE NOT FUCKING ANTS
> REEEEEEEE

see

You dummy

this is an edited pic. He posted the original on instagram a few weeks ago. Janoy made an IG post today saying he's fine.

Yeah I liked the part where Piana hit a thunderous haymaker and finished him off with those amazing Pride-esque soccer kicks.

RIP IN PIECES RICK PIANO

>rich piana said that he literally thought jason made 100's of accounts and trolled him personally
holy fuck my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=4lybtD-XZPc

He didn't though dumbfuck. He was recording it from a different angle and it got out of hand before he could do anything.

OH SHIT

THE SITHLORD CALLING IN BOBAFETT