Favorite Exercise

Doesn't have to be what you think is the best, just whatever you really look forward to. Mine is pic related

Kneeling dumbbell rows.

I know that one day a ledge will crumble under the weight of one of my friends and he'll be holding onto me for dear life, and I'll yank that fucker up like it ain't no thang but a chicken wing.

Gave me a good chuckle, thanks mate

Bench press.

Nothing like 3/4 rep pump chasing on flat dumbells imo

Skullcrushers

Pullups.

For arms- Same as OP and tricep extensions (my triceps need all the work it can get).
For legs- Jump squats
For abs- Russian twists
For back- Supermans and back extensions (the actual name escapes me at the moment)

I've always called those lawnmowers

Deadlifts

I love overhead press, I'm not even particularly good at it strength wise but I just enjoy doing it so much

i like walking lunges but only after i've finished them. fucking hate those cunts during.

Benchpress.
That feel on your pecs once you finish it, its marvellous.

My favorite is probably 1 arm row

Same here, my OHP is pretty weak but it's just a fun lift. I actually get excited when I get to do OHP.

weighted pullups, only because recently started doing them. I can do 3x5 lots of 6kg weighted now after barely doing 5 in a row unweighted. After going regularly to the gym for the last 4-5 months it's the first time I have actually felt strong compared to before, even though my other lifts are all improving too.

Currently working towards being able to do muscle ups, 20+ unweighted pullups in a row and 20kg weighted pullups for reps.

Deadlift / Powerclean

The Press. A well executed set with perfect form just feels great

Front squat masterrace

dyel?

C&J

by a long shot

Nothing feels cooler than lifting heavy shit over your head

Shoulder complex. Nothing better then fucking massive traps. That or forearm curls.

Kettlebells, everything kettlebells.

Finally got 1pl8 for three reps today on overhead press and it felt amazing. One of my favorites by far

Back squat. Full ass to grass though, none of that powerlifting faggotry.

Overhead anything.
Press, push press, squat, snatch.

Love it.

That and skin the cat (more a mobility exercise than a training exercise, but still very fun)

This
This
This
And these.

Hebby-ass wayt obuh yo hedd

I actually like doing squats.

Squat, Benchpress and Deadlift

Back squat and one arm dumbbell press

Preacer donut curls 3x5

Right now, chinups. Just because I've finally lost enough weight that I can actually do a few of them, whereas I couldn't even do one before.

Sets of 20 rep squats.

Combines the best of bodybuilding, powerlifting and cardio.
Also increses my 1RM crazy fast.

Same, probably my best lift though, as all my others are shit, but I can 5x5 1pl8 OHP

Yeah deadlifts for me too. also chinups.
Back exercises feel really great to do, but the downside is that you pretty much never actually get to see your back

This, there's just something so satisfying pushing a huge (well, not huge in my case) weight above your head. It makes me feel strong

Deadlift, even if it destroys me.

How often does yours change? I used to love squats and deads but i started becoming unproportional and now i love arms and chest day the most. weighted dips and chin ups prob my fave atm

dips.

Power clean

This.