Does Veeky Forums like Beyoncè?

Does Veeky Forums like Beyoncè?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/04/beyonce-songwriters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God no.

Nikki is the superior worthless black whore.

Normally no, but that music video she did with Iggy Azalea was god-tier.

Are you okay

Yes, why do you ask?

Literally a black supremacist

how?

Young Beyonce, yes, now no.

And I'm talking about the destiny child days beyonce

Of course I do fampai

I WANT TO SMELL HER SHIT HOLE.

No, I don't have shit taste in music

Do I like her music?
- no not really
Do I want her to strangle me with her delicious coffee cream thighs?
- yes please

>implying implications

Yes, I have cried to Halo I have shame in admitting that

kek

She's literally a cuck but yeah I like her

>tfw no cuckquean gf

>Straightens and dyes hair to a white style and color
>Gets a nose job to thin out her ape nose
>Cosmetically lightens skin to be whiter

Every dumb nig cums themselves over everything she does...

GET IN FORMATION

I don't think she has changed much desu

Beyoncé does everything she can to look as white as possible while still being a black power icon. Unbelievable. Talk about appropriation.

She was thinner back then

She looks exactly the same way she did when she was younger
Minus the terrible early 2000's fashion

She was incredibly thicc in bootylicious

Ya...nah

She totally does though

>Egyptian ankh necklace

WE

old and busted

rihanna is better

WUZ

There is a reason she makes the most money in an industry fueled by it. She be the best

I don't know what the fuck is up with Rihanna honestly
First time I heard work I wanted to literally pierce my ear drums with an icr pick yet somehow I was compelled to listen to it 10 more times

I used to like her music. Now I hate it. And her ego has become enormous, no thanks to her drone fans. She's basically a big meme among younger women, right along with Starbucks and Ugg boots.

She's going full retard

>destiny child

Whenever I see my crush cater 2 u starts playing in my head

KANGZ

Brehs, sauce for the bottom panel? Hnnnnnng

This is so pure

>specifically black women
wewuzqueenz

No. NO. NOOOOOO!

>black supremacist
>strives to be white

No sure how she reconciles this in her head.

ugly bitch

she makes good music sometimes- didn't understand the hype over lemonade movie album thing, nothing is danceable to it's a glorified movie soundtrack
she's pretty fit too so i have no problems watching her. fanbase is kinda obnoxious but then all fanbases are obnoxious

I like black girls. So i like her. Dont like her Black supremacist shit though.

>tfw no educated ,Veeky Forums, beautiful, family orientated black gf

She was so hot circa 2006, easily the second hottest famous female singer at the time (after Shakira, of course).

By taking things thought to be white and trying to make them black.

She's a repulsive fat ape

Niggers didnt arrive in egypt, other than as slaves, until its demise

>Black panther dressed dancers
>Overtones in her songs about how whitey is keeping the black wimmyns down
Anything else?

N SHIEEET

I'd cum on her tits,if you know what I mean

Black bitch Hate's White people. Fuck this chimp cunt.

Itt: Insecure whites

You dyels are out of Beyonce's league

99.9% of people are out of beyonce's league you dense mother fucker

have you read anything by the panthers? they were not black supremacists.

it's obviously a troll image, you can tell by the hashtag which is the title of a book about black crime

YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY YAS QUEEN SLAY

I get her message, but "Run the World" is an objectively terrible song.

also jacked another DJ's beat without permission or credit

matter of fact, she doesn't compose or write any of her own music, she's just a big ass and vocal chords who fancies herself some kind of visionary or important figure

people that say that shit in a not joking manner should be put against a wall and executed

SHORTY SIDEWAYS SMACK IT IN THE AIR

LEGS MOVIN SIDE TO SIDE SMACK SMACK IT IN THE AIR

This. Nicki and RiRi need to enslave me. Beyoncee is a faggot

We live in an age with no Malcolm X or MLK and black activism needs - demands - a figurehead to rally behind. Obama is too "establishment" so he won't do. So theyve elevated a privileged former girlband member who sings about bitches and blowjobs for ridiculous sums of money to the status of civil rights messiah. The sjws are being played by the capitalists for every neetbuck they own.

There were like two Nubian dynasties. Most were nonblack. Cleopatra was ethnically Greek.

___

LMAO Beyonce is an old meme who's only way of keeping her otherwise faded career relevant is to force generic socio-political commentary into her stale pop music.

Rihanna is black?

I chink so.

beyonce is a black supremacist who bleaches her skin

Bc that is the American standard of beauty. I won't fault her for trying to be universally accepted as beautiful.

You guys are dumb as FUCK! She's from Barbados of course she's black

gross

No, that's the standard of beauty everywhere. Fair skin/eyes are considered attractive everywhere.

Lemonade is bad.

Insultingly bad.

A new era of corporate written pop by a committee of white men in suites that supposedly tackles social issues.

Lemonade deserves to take home all of the accolades due to how insultingly bad it is. Its toxic synthetic nature of bland songwriting and sonically lethargic production easily describes its own obvious spiritlessness without a challenging request made upon the listener. Lemonade is also lacking any imposing flare of avant-garde pop quality or interesting ideas turned into a mainstream success, instead producing a vapid display of rich pseudo-mystique in the form of a hollow, nonplussed, and disastrous 45-minute pop album. As it stands, Beyoncé’s latest is a disjointed, dilettante, and simply uninventive album that forces pop idiocy and hip hop/R&B blandness down our throats. Lemonade hardly ever tries to be a unique chapter in a pop star’s career, yet it almost always finds a way to place itself upon a pedestal and create a fabricated mix of soul, emotion, and/or atmosphere, as if it had any artistic merit.

>black panther apologist
>DUDE COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS LMAO

Neck yourself

That is not the standard everywhere. It is the standard in a lot of western/eurocentric societies, but definitely not everywhere.

Most societies, most people. The Indian caste system developed almost strictly along these lines.

Even in African countries, fair-skins usually represent the upper class and standard of beauty. I'm not going to guess why, but it's just what humans prefer.

Found the racist.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/04/beyonce-songwriters

How could anyone think BP were black supremacists? All they did was fight crooked cops. They operated within the law as well. They're entire purpose was to LEGALLY defend blacks who were beat like pinatas.

Read a history book.

Rihanna
RIHANNA

>Even in African countries, fair-skins usually represent the upper class and standard of beauty

Source?

It isn't what human's prefer. The Indian caste system preference for fair skin changed with Indian colonization from Britain and the same could be said about some African nations. I think you may not know much about other societies and cultures so you assume almost all find the same things attractive and that is far from the case.

Crazy In Love is one of my favorite songs desu senpai.

I think you're just being contrary because you're butthurt about an unfortunate truth that doesn't coalesce with your unrealistically rosy world view

the fact that exceptions exist and some people may have a different preference does not deny the existence of a general global rule that is apparent as day, and it isn't going to be the end of the world

you're still free to like people as dark as you damn well please my friend

it's the current dynamic in S. Africa, it's a contributing factor as to why shit like the Rwandan genocide happened

I'm not looking at the world through rose colored glasses. I just happen to know some history and know that certain societal standards have much more thought put into it than, "It just is and it always has been". That is far from the truth and there are many factors that play a role in why certain cultures like certain traits, such as the role of imperialism and colonialism which isn't a very rosy topic in general. And I don't expect the world to like what I like or what I look like, I'm just trying to say not everyone likes what you think they do.

Yeah, and I fucking acknowledged that. I never said "everyone" likes something, I've been speaking generally, and nothing that you're saying contradicts that, you're trying to "win" by complicating the argument or moving it into a domain that you feel it's easier to bog it down in

that's about all I care to argue about, you're just butthurt

Not at all. She is fat and her singing voice is overrated.

This was your first post on the topic: You said it was the beauty standard "everywhere" which would include "everyone". That was a huge generalization there.

And I truly wasn't trying to argue with you on this topic, I just don't appreciate generalizations on a global scale; call me butthurt, sure.

He's right though, it is the standard of beauty everywhere
Doesn't mean everyone likes it though, same as not everyone likes the standard of beauty in your country

source for both of those?

I am trying to say is that isn't the standard everywhere. Many tribes don't hold that standard, many developing countries don't hold that standard, mainly countries that have been heavily exposed to western ideas and beliefs believe this. And many people in those countries think it is the same case everywhere and it isn't.

You're just plain wrong then

WeIl then we can agree to disagree. I know what I'm talking about whether you choose to believe it or not.

Meant for My apologies. I'm off to the gym.