Who else here fruit smoothie?

Who else here fruit smoothie?

Right now I'm doing strawberries, banana, Greek yogurt, and 2% Milk. What else can I add to this? I'm thinking some nuts just for the hell of it or a grapefruit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19135520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pineapple and watermelon masterrace

Oats, banana, blueberries, special k and egg white shake right now

I find grapefruit isn't very pleasant for smoothies. Don't get me wrong, I love grapefruits, but mixing with dairy is not recommended. Use kiwis or wildberries if you have access to them. Blackberries are a great choice.

I just buy that mixed berry pack. I don't add milk or yogurt

Add vodka to your smoothies.
It makes them so much funner to drink.

I usually add a tablespoon of olive oil. Doesn't change the taste but adds calories and healthy fats

That sounds good. I'll check if that's cheaper than buying whole fruits.

>healthy fats

Having dairy with your fruits is a waste. The dairy blocks the absorption of a lot of the healthy stuff.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19135520

That's stupid baka

Yes. I stopped with the milk and started using water and Lemon or lime juices instead. Making a nice fruit and berry flavored lemonade is great.

Sometimes I'll make tea and subsitute the water for that instead.

>dieting research

80 grams of Real Food
10 egg whites
2 scoops of Kill It
1 scoop of Full as Fuck
Half box of cocoa pebbles
And a banana to make it a fruit smoothie. R8 my shake m8s

i do banana, strawberry, 1% milk and plain protein powder

I've been enjoying strawberry banana smoothies with whey lately but I'm bummed because I found out that my vanilla whey has 10 times as much sugar as the chocolate whey I used to buy and now I'm worried I should stop.

2 scoops, ice, banana, a couple of frozen strawberries, greek yogurt and milk.

some hair product, gatorade, half a redbull, and shaving cream

blackberries
raspberries
cherries
orange
watermelon
strawberries
salmon berries
huckleberries
water
lime
lemon juice

Squirts smoothie recipe.

Strawberries
kiwi
one can of Rockstar Punched

Stupid but true unfortunately

Damn, I've been wasting so much nutrients all these years.

40g spinach, a carrot, a banana, almond milk, and then mixed berries to fill the rest of the container. Tastes pretty decent desu

Seconding the frozen berry mix. I can buy a big ass bag for less than 10 burgerbucks and it'll last 2-3 weeks. And one shake basically covers your fruit requirements for the day, though usually i'll eat an apple, orange, or banana here or there too. Bonus: there are different mixes so you can change up, but most of them contain blueberries which are super fucking good for you. Also a decent amount of fiber, especially with kale or oats.

2% milk
1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or plain)
5g creatine
about 3/4 to 1 cup of frozen berry mix
optional kale if i need veggies
optional oats if bulking

grind in ninja thingy for about 30 seconds

If you use enough fruit it turns out frozen and icy-feeling, and it doesn't taste like ass.

Oats, cottage cheese, spinach, banana, ice cubes and a tablespoon of honey. Sounds awful, tastes good

10 egg whites, three scoops of Real Food, half a box of Cocoa Crispies, a banana, and a scoop of creatine goddammit. Right babe?

add whey until you hit up 30g of protein total. that's about the maximal amount that can be used for muscle synthesis at once.

a teaspoon would be better son. olive oil isnt bad fat but still hurt metabolism unlike short-chained saturated fat like coconut oil.

I make them all the time, but pretty much with frozen fruits from costco like, then + some grapes and apples or w/e we have around. Wanting to start using more veggies and protein, but greek yogurt is p expensive if you're just putting it in a shake. Would rather just eat it lmao

Olive oil and coconut oil are both shit

It's like 12-16 pesos depending on what you get. If you're making a glass size like in the pic it's not crazy considering the quantity but if you're buying stuff on sale cause it's seasonal then you're fine. Adding milk n yogurt will increase its lifespan too

this but with skim milk, add in ground flax seed and a bit of plain Chobani

where's your greens at?

spinach and celery.

bananas
dates
frozen blueberries
milk
preotein powder
peanut butter

erryday

Best milk sub for a smoothie? Regular milk fucks with my skin

Egg whites