>tfw you're out of milk for your oats

use water bitch ass nigga

I like to use the leftover water from boiling hotdogs in my oats.

widze to

00?
Nice set of dubs

Use semen as substitute.

>tfw the squat plug has gotten too small for you to boost any of your lifts

This. Water and a knife full of marmite.

>oats
>water
>salt

That's all you need. Eat your porridge like a man. Fucking sissy baby. This new generation, I fucking swear...

I use water, also I add a big spoon of chunky peanut butter.

>this new generation
bitch you're probably part of this fucking generation and have no idea what any of the other generations used to do
quit whining that you can't relate to people your age due to your raging autism
this is fucking Veeky Forums how are you going to complain about shitposts and try to act tough

then run your ass to the store and get milk

>implying my post wasn't the shitpost
>implying this wasn't bait
>falling for it

KEK
I don't even eat oats anymore. Keto master race reporting in. I literally triggered you while eating a lunch of spicy ground beef and stir fried kale. Ha ha.

I like water in my oats more than milk.
I like them with too much syrup tho

>hurr durr I'm a retard
Fuck off, retard

Talking from personal experience.

>grown man
>drinking milk

I would use water but you have to use twice the sugar to taste anything.

>drinking milk and not being an infant
>drinking milk of another species

Not the guy you're replying to but you're doing it all wrong. You have to be 18 to lurk here anyways faggot.

Bro's am I prepping my oats wrong? Usually add some milk and microwave it. I've heard some people soak their oats for awhile, is this any good? My oats have the consistency of damp cardboard.

>microwaving
If you want cancer, it's the perfect way. Otherwise, cook it on the stove. Bring to a boil on full heat, then simmer on a very low heat for 5 mins. Stirring regularly throughout. Will be much creamier.

>tfw breastfeeding fetish

Does anyone have any good recipes they use for their oats. I was putting cinnamon in mine. Tasted pretty fucking good. But I wanna try something different

awww your out of milk for your oats you little baby