Kodiak Cakes

I'm about to whip up a batch of these fuckers for the first time. Will post review.

why didnt you make this thread after you already ate them? This place isnt your own personal blog faggot

>Whole grain buttermilk

Veeky Forums here. That triggers me.

I have 2 boxes of these fuckers I never tried

I have consumed Power Cakes, personally I like to call them Bear Cakes cause the bear looks fucking cool.

I only consume them on my heavy days where I lift and sprint, other than that, I use oatmeal for all other days (University student here)

First off, gonna need to you calm the fuck down and remember what website you're on.

Second, these things taste pretty damn good. A lot tougher than normal waffles/pancakes and a nice grainy aftertaste. 8/10

can you post nutritional content label? thanks

thanks user. These look better than the ones I've seen online. Double the protein and same carbs and fat. So I'm guessing whole grain buttermilk is the way to go. I'm going to see if costco has these. I'm in Canada so I'm iffy that they will

I used to eat those all the time
Sooooo fucking good m8s

Made them the other day

Damn son, you made these look epic. I'm trying to gain a bit of weight but not too much since it's almost summer. Once winter gets here I'll be plowing through them.

Costco's where I got them. Dunno if they're available in Canuckistan but I would imagine so.

$54.95 on Amazon
4 boxes with 18 servings + 2 boxes with 11 servings
7 and 6 grams of protein per serving respectively.

636 g protein/$54.95

>11.57g/$1

Compared to

Premier whey protein at Sam's

$31.92 including tax
29 servings
30g protein per serving

>27.25g/$1

Leanness of pancakes per average serving
[6.76 grams*(5g/1cal)]/130cal
>%26 protein

Leanness of Whey
[30 grams *(5g/1cal)]/180cal
>%83.33

I compared your value pack to an averagely priced proton. It's more expensive and way less lean.

The only thing it has going for it is that it may taste better and give you more variety.

Compared to something like tuna it still loses out badly.

The only way it improves is if you add eggs, but that just ups the cost. Why not just stay with eggs alone. They're cheaper and leaner alone.
Literally, you're paying a premium for better taste, variety, and less leanness (if you want to dirty bulk [fix your macros]).

I wouldn't recommend this unless you have extra money and are already strict enough that you have room for the extra carbs.

I mean you're right. I bought a box a week ago, loved it, and am gonna keep eating it because I'm bulking, it's delicious, and I can afford it now.

Plus you shouldn't eat tuna that often, what is it, like 3 of those 9oz cans a week? That's not even a days worth of protein

I used tuna because it's one of the best values. You are correct though.

Chicken and eggs still beat it.

I'll probably get some just because there isn't a lot of easy prep proton foods out there.

you can get these pancakes up another 10g protein i believe if you use eggs and milk. recipe is on the back

I just made mine with whey protein instead. 1.5 cups of the mix, 2 scoops of whey, and 1 cup of water. Pic related.

I fucked up the pancakes, but trust me, it's still delicious.

>16% sodium content

wew lad

they look like shit but i trust u desu

Make it with milk and a little less milk them the suggestions say. Like 1/9 less. Then make the whole serving size as one pancake and cook to direction. The fluffiness pancakes ever.

Its a Kodiak bear stupid

bro, it's really hard to fuck up pancakes... how?