What's your (future) profession?

What's your (future) profession?
Can you combine it with your Veeky Forumsness lifestyle?

I'm not sure what I want to do
Pilot sounds fucking nice though, banging flight attendands on the beach,sleep for free in top hotels in Paris, New York,..

>Pilot

Pilots have miserable existences and are going to be automated soon.

Girls swipe right because they are literal infants who emotionally light up with any word related to their dumbass MUH TRAVEL love.

true and also no gains

Going to be a paramedic because it pays well and requires you to be fit af

lel. wonder how software developer would rank on that list for men.

Dead last?

Teacher, history and ethics

>college student
wat de fak
cougars looking for fresh meat?

I'm finishing a degree in engineering and may add one in economic computer science. Going the economic path may include more travel, but i can always use bodyweight exercises so who cares.

I teach special education. I'm the only young in shape male at my job.

>model higher on the list for men than for women

And they say they aren't shallow

Analyst at a big 5 consulting firm. Yeah I can since we have our own gym that is free to use. I don't care much about career progression as long as I make enough money where I can be comfortable enough. So in other words I don't work 20 hour days

>pays well

Or maybe Tinder is very popular among college students. Retard.

PE teacher.
Yes.

>retard
wew lad
most women want to date up -> not students
most men date down or equal -> students

10th for male students is weird af.

Occupational therapist so yes.

It makes perfect sense that college girls get with college guys, you fucking retard.

Currently work as an 'intern' in a reasonably sized public service company but I basically do all the shitty bitch work and every day bores me to death. Won't be renewing my contract in the summer and will be returning to uni to get the postgrad qualifications to follow actual interests and become a history professor. Most academic are autismos so being Veeky Forums will make me stand out and command respect from students and cover up the fact I'm basically an autismo too. Hopefully.

I can see your whole future ahead of me.

medical school soon

do you really think professions matter?

how many fat fuck pilots will get a match

>wat de fak
Don't do this.

Finishing up my 3rd year of finance undergrad, still debating between law school and just going straight into industry

I bet fat pilots get more matches than average office guys

>women all after money

>guys all after pretty stupid girls

list makes sense

Being a physical therapist or a teacher makes you a "stupid girl". Right.

Lol get laid you fucking loser.

Is no-one gonna check these quints? For shame.

>physio

slang for rub and tug girl

>teacher

any idiot can read lecture slides

I stand by my statement.

Medicine.

Yes, I'm far enough along in med school that if I couldn't it would've become apparent by now.

> college student
> 10

> military
> 15

>teacher
>professor

>reading lecture slides to a group of 4th graders

ruhtard

any idiot can be a teacher, my example holds

not everyone can be a prof at a university, though

the list of female jobs are typically filled by hot, stupid women. it makes sense. the male list is high income jobs primarily. it shows golddigging.

>7. engineer

no fucking way this is true

I'm in law school.

I don't know. Get a tailored suit that shows off my sculptured torso perfectly?

Probably won't help me win any cases but fuck that.

most enginners do boring stuff

I don't see NEET on the list.

engineers can make a lot of money

of course it's true, the list is all about money

>lawyer

some sort of teacher i guess
no

>list is all about money
>firefighter
hmm

The list really just shows that men gravitate towards different jobs than women.

I wouldn't be surprises at all if the difference between 1 and 13 on this list is negligible.

there are exceptions, firefighters have the "hot guy" stereotype from calendars

but one common thing is they are mostly high income professions

bitches want two things: aesthetics, and money.

>I draw for a living

>professor or industry researcher
Either way I'll have enough free time to lift.

mfw when I'm a pilot and it's the best job in the world.
>pic related

Leave your basement. Just once at least.

Is it true that you'll fuck up your spine for life if you ever have to eject?

Most likely. You can expect to lose an inch off your height. Guys who eject can't get back in the jet for months. You can only eject 2-3 times in a career before you can't fly anymore. It's incredibly rare to eject period, though, so you'd have to be really bad or unlucky to eject multiple times. Ejections also dislocate shoulders, break legs and ankles, etc.

>Jobs
>College student
How in the everloving fuck is that a job?
Is shitposting also a job but it didnt make the list?

>implying any guy on Tinder cares what job the girl has

I'm a swimming instructor. It's a pretty impressive title, although I instruct small children.

I'm gonna be a nurse in six weeks but I really want to study law or medicine instead desu.

Medic/firefighter master race

>period
>followed by a comma

Game warden

Most likely gonna be a financial advisor or something related
Pay is good and lets me lift, which is all you should really care about in life

You really shouldnt pick a job to impress women because its like picking a career trying to impress someone with ADHD, sure it might work for five seconds but then a butterfly flies by and grabs their attention

>Real estate agent

LMAO that's the common term for whore among IG sluts.

I'm jelly. I wanted to be a pilot fighter when I was very little.
Then my vision turned to shit. Can't go far with -8.75 and -7.75.

Because of the strong sudden pull? Why the breaking of ankles though?

Im with the guy higher up, you cant really trust that list for girls because seriously...who the fuck cares what a girl does of a living?

Very true.

If you can get PRK, you can still fly.
Yes. It's such a violent movement that you blackout from the whip up. When you eject, the upward movement rips your legs back, they could slam into the seat and the whiplash on the ankles could break them. Also, depending the speed, sink rate, and angle you eject at, getting tossed about by the atmosphere could break the ankles. They train you for a proper body form to eject at, but it's often such a quick reaction that guys don't have time.

what a guy needs for attention:

-good body

-job

-status

-car

-etc

what a girl needs:

-a working vagina

teacher is that high up? Above model??

>Entrepreneur
"I'm jobless."
>Social Media Manager
"I was in charge of thr fb of my club in uni. I'm jobless"
>Model
"I suck Qatari dicks for money and then post my stuff on IG. I'm jobless."
>Dental Hygienist
"I'm the girl that works at the desk for a dentist."
>Flight attendant
"I have the most common and depressing job among naive girls. I thought I would be sex and travel the world. I see jackshit of the country I fly to and I serve beer to middle aged men in low cost planes."
>Personnal trainer
"I learned yoga poses on internet and try to sell lessons to people. I'm jobless."
>Real Estate Agent
"See Model. I'm jobless."

Seeing the pattern yet?
Honestly, don't expect to find hot women doctors or lawyers on tinder. They're smart, they know they can score anyone they want, no need to Tinder for that.

Eh, I do law now, I was too bad in maths for that. Plus I'm not in the US, so sometimes even guys who are good enough to be jet fighters end up in bombers because of lack of funds. Feel sorry for them.

Teacher here. Surprised to even be on that list.

A non working vagina would be even better to some.

this, so fucking much.

>don't expect to find hot women doctors or lawyers on tinder.
Why does the job matter when picking a girl?
And why would we want a doctor or lawyer woman? are you a gold digger?

>no need to Tinder for that.
Well no girl anywhere needs tinder to get laid/find a bf/find a FWB but it expedites the process from taking about a week to an hour at most

So you've spent three years doing something you don't want?

No but I don't want my partner to be dependant of me. It's just not how I want my relationship. I want to be with someone that can bring something to the table, to challenge me intellectually, not some fucking doormat that fawns in admiration as soon as I open my mouth.

Earning a lot is good as well, I'd feel weirs if I heard way more than her. Feels like she has to rely on me.

so this confirms what we already knew

a guy needs money, and it doesnt matter what the fuck a girl does

seems legit

Girls bring sex to the table, quite frankly thats asking a fucking lot from them
You cant have such high standards on women, unless you want to be alone that is

>spreading your legs

>demanding

lol

Well shit, better than to get the first one that says yes and then wonder why you got dumped at the first occasion.
I'mwilling to bet that the divorce rate in higher classes is lower than in lower classes. Educated women are better on all grounds.

Pilots are well groomed and confident. They have to be in their jobs. People don't look at the job when right-swiping.

Case in point:
>College students more popular than lawyers
Sure thing. It's just that college students tinder around a lot.

Exactly.

>Educated women are better on all grounds.
Oh good heavens
Im working on my bachelors right now and any girl with a degree or in college is an automatic pass for me, if i was only looking to get laid sure id give it a good try but i want a relationship

How, how are they better?

Because they're educated. Generally speaking they're more likely to stick to some values and be more stable than the common raveslut that will end up a flight attendant.
Smarter, so thinking long terms as well, not just "I horny, and my bf is on a business trip for a week, I know, I'll call my colleague!"

>he thinks and undergraduate degree is an accomplishment

here is a list:
1. Smarter is harder to get, this is not a good thing since its already hard to find single girls
2. Smarter means she will plan ahead and if things go bad is more likely to dump you, dumber girls would most likely value you more
3. Smarter can hide things from you if she is smarter than you
4. smarter probably has much higher demands than dumber girls, which is bad

I dont really trust women because honestly i think they live and breathe only to fuck your day up and break your heart in every possible way they can think of but i do know i trust smart women a hell of a lot less

I daresay the smarter the nicer. Or at least the most honest. If she plans on cheating on you, she might as well just leave you.

Just two different point of views, me being optimist and you pessimist. And we're peobably both wrong.

>And we're peobably both wrong.
Yep probably but given my experience with women with a smart girl youre more likely to end up in the scenario from Gone Girl but with no mistress, just her getting tired of you and wanting to fuck your day up

Dude most lawyers are unemployed/broke as shit

If youre terrible maybe ;)

Im a front desk guy at the county fire hq. Temp job, been there 6.5 months, ends Friday. Before that I worked for the forest service at a state park for the summer, and was a part time consultant for my dad's friends electrical company. Graduated in 2014 with a bachelors in environmental studies, got a job interview this week at a vets office doing reception
Tfw living at home feeling beta af

Actually, it depends on the location in which you work and what other experience you have.
If you do your undergrad and go straight into law, you can be sure you'll spend at least a few years doing shitty work (document review, shitty document preparation based on a, template, etc) for relatively low pay and spending a lot of that pay on your student debt for a few years before you get a chance to do much real work.
I went to law school after working in a land title office (I have a geography degree and worked for surveyors during my undergrad) for about three years. I was immediately able to practice land title law and make real money when I passed the bar. Meanwhile, two years later, most of my classmates are still working in doc dungeons for shit pay.

I have heard almost no positive reactions to active duty military on tinder. I think it mostly has to do with the SoCal area, but college girls are especially wary. Also the girls that do actively seek military members are either trailer trash or whores. I try to emphasize my job as an air traffic controller but most girls are clueless to what that is, still leads to convos tho.

>Student debt
Thank god I won't have that.
[spoiler]Thanks mom and dad. [/spoiler]

Software Engineer
yes

Work as a software developer. Means I sit on ass all day collecting large pay checks. Fitness is completely up to me.

Benefits are good money for clothes and entertainment which attract women. That plus I'm the only fit guy in my office over 6 ft tall so I've got exclusive rights to mires.

niggers

Lucky you, so your low pay won't seem quite as low, but you're still likely to be stuck doing shitty work unless mommy and daddy also have some sweet lawyer connections too.

I wish.
Everyone start at the bottom of the ladder in law, even with connections, when you start in law. You don't approach the client, let alone, god forbid, talk to him.

Ex military, future engineer, current college student.
6 foot 1
240 pounds with a six pack
Not ugly
I should probably start using tinder.

>6'1" 240 lbs with a six pack

>engineer
>ranked at all on that list

surprised to be honest

Eyyy male teacher here. Feels good.

I'm a hereto man who's about to go to pharmacy school for my doctorate of pharmacy.
Am I a natty pharma beast?

Yeah, but you're a cool pilot.

Being a commercial airline pilot would suck.