Good Veeky Forums feels

>been cutting for four months, first successful cut
>get a good glimpse of my abs for the first time
>good insertions
File that feel under reasons to live (and reasons to keep going)

The only thing I feel is like shit.

first post always the truth

recently ive been feeling so shit and i dont have anyone to talk to about it

people around me just pisses me off

The sun is out today, I might go for a walk later. That always is nice.

Cutting is the saving grace imo
There's something about months of work finally showing and other people slowly recognizing that those months of bulking were for a reason that keeps me just above suicidal.

Go with that cut user

>down 15kg since december
>now lifting weights and running
>feel better than I have in years

>blew my chance at something great with an amazing girl
>feel incredibly lonely and my heart aches
>uncertain about my future
Please cheer me up Veeky Forums

hopefully you're not a manlet

nope. I'm a lanklet. I finally realized that it doesn't really matter how you look (to a degree) but how you feel.
Still feel really shitty and heartachy though....

no, how you look matters 100%

I used to be fat, this is the truth

Who /cutwithoutlosinggut/ here?

cheer you up?
easy, you had a chance, you missed, you failed, but at some point you could have had something great, maybe she showed interest, maybe you got a date or two.It's ok, someone did show you how they can have interest in you.
You're not me, i would love to know that i missed something great with someone, but i don't, nobody has show interest at all, so i realized that most probably nobody would at all.
So there's that bro, you got someone that like you at some point, someone else could do the same

it matters to you. Yes, being incredibly fat or skinny sucks but if you're in the realm of average looks you're inner reflection is everything. Believe me bro

yeah I'm just like you. That's why I scared her away by being needy as hell. Neediness is the most repulsive thing to women. The thing that amplified that was that she was incredibly attractive and sensuous, so much it made me lose all the cool I had. Lemme give you some advice: you always gotta approach first bro. You'll know if there ever was any interest soon after you approach.

women care a lot about looks

if they didnt, why wear makeup?

I've been cutting since January, dropped from 345 to 265 and shaved for the first time in a year. I've been running a restaurant with my Brother, usually he handles the paperwork and the bank deposits but since he was out for the weekend it was my chance to play business man. Occasionally I'd handle deposits, I knew most of the tellers by name and they knew me.

None of them recognized me.

>"You're not on the account, you can't make this deposit"
>"I promise you I am"
>"No, you're not. You're not user or user's Brother, you can't make a deposit."
>"You don't understand..."
>"Oh! You're the other brother!"
>"Yeah, something like that..."
>"Well, say hello to user and his Brother for us!"

Same thing happened with my driver's license when I was stopped by police.

The man I was has literally disappeared, m8s.

women want to be liked and loved just like you. Only with women looks count more. If you're a guy the way you carry yourself is everything. Don't let this toxic place tell you otherwise.
And damnit: can't anyone cheer me up already?

Dont even get me started on that shit, its getting smaller now though, just need to cut a bit longer.

Congratulations man, keep up the good work.

Started EC stack this week.
>2.5 months of prior dieting
>3 months of lifting

Day 2 of the stack and i'm not hungry at all and i'm crazy productive at work
>built a functional pricing program in 4 hours
>Would normally take me half a week.

This shit is unreal, can't wait to hit the gym today!

im trying to be realistic.

trust me, I used to be fat. I can tell you without a doubt that the better you look, the better women will treat you.

we're all shallow. dont feign ignorance. just do your best, and realize that.

>be on bulk past few months
>clothes getting tighter
>belly getting bigger
>feel like quitting
>deadlift lmao4pl8 first time last week
>people keep saying I've gotten noticeably bigger
>slowly making it

No, it won't work, tried enough to realize women just don't like me, at all, that's okay for me, not going to waste more time in approaching

You were fat. Being fat isn't average looking bro, sorry. But you're not reading what I'm saying. Yes, looks matter to a degree. But don't get fucking looks-obsessed about yourself. That's incredibly unattractive and lame desu

nah, thanks senpai, tried enough and nothing, i guess i'm THAT ugly, or w/e nothing works at all, so yeah, not going to waste time approaching

girls care about finances, your body, where you live, whatever

regardless, dont lift for girls anyway. you wont be happy that way.

yea, you're getting fat dude, there's a difference

enjoy "powerlifting" KEK

it makes me sad to see that you guys actually buy the cynical, bitter bullshit this board spouts.
Attraction and love is NOT purely rational. I feel like I'm wasting my time though since the next post will be someone trying to disagree and spout more pessimism.
I just wanted someone to cheer me up and now I'm cheering up you sad kunts...

the real world is not a disney movie

girls dont give a shit about you because you are nice, they are shallow just like the guy who wants the girl with nice tits and ass.

im cheering you up cause im saving you from getting hurt later, by realizing the truth.

I'll bet you've got a huge cock

Happy now?

Sad, but don't elevate your cynicism to a sermon of "how the world works"
It's how the world works for sadkunts.
Besides: what you're seeing as truth is more like a disney movie than what I wrote.

i'm kinda back from a chronic golfer/tennis elbow that lasted for 3 years!
today i was dl'ing 2,5plate and squatting 1,5 plate.
I started slow in january after the injury.
I look like a beast ! im weak and dyel in fit standards, but beast in normie standards.

Cut is going great, doing keto IF on 200surplus with fasted yohimbine in the morning.
Starting to get ripped as fuck

Everything is so fucking great
Everything feels so fucking great

Plenty more like her.
Seriously, even if she was one in a million, there's 2,000+ women like her in the world

im not bitter, if anything frustraed. I didn't bought anything, it's just that it hasn't worked, nothing at all with noone, and that's it, it's not pessimism, just not going to waste time, would you try to deadlift 1000 pounds without warm up ?

2pl8 deadlift this morning

Fuck you I'm proud

Your memories are eroding away. The futures you anticipate, will mostly not come to pass, and the real richness is in the moment. And it's not necessarily some kind of 'Be Here Now' feel-good thing because it doesn't always feel good. But it always feels. It is a domain of feeling. It's primary.
-Terrence Mckenna

Its ok to feel the way youre feeing user. Your feelings will wax and wain. Just be in that moment, and learn from them. You will soon realize that you ARE OKAY without her.
You should be striving to live for your own happiness, without the need for someone else. Its wrong to rely on others for your own happiness, you are only doing yourself a disservice.
Were all gunna make it, brother.

>go to show after years of not going out
>brother's qt friend tells me how my bro was proud that I've lost so much weight
>bro and I hardly speak or see each other so it felt pretty good
>qts miring me
>one purposely bumps into me

>trying on jeans I bought a while ago but never used because they were tight
>try them on now and they're a bit loose but tight around thighs because leg gains
>tfw 40 pounds away from not being a hamplanet

height and weight?

good job my friend

178cm, currently between 75 and 74kgs

>bumped into me
She wants the D

no cause it's average, or so I hope
>6x5

>Seriously, even if she was one in a million, there's 2,000+ women like her in the world
I laughed. Thank you brah
This is really helpful brah. I just find it so hard to be deprived of love for so long and to play it cool when the other person is exactly the kinda girl you like. How do I into happiness without anyone else?

nothing is permanent. everything shall pass.
focus on the good things and ur brain will remember and live by them. u literally have to program urself if u wanna be happy. its ok to be a sad cunt once in a while but stay strong and u'll be happy

>tfw have never gotten any attention from guys so this means something even if it's insignificant to normies

Let me feel good

Glad it helps bro.

Suffering is the Clinging of Mind.

When your mind clings to things you suffer. Its this clinging that you have to learn to tame.
The thoughts of this girl you liked are doing nothing positive for you, so every time you start to find yourself clinging to those thoughts you have to conciously decide to think of something good in your life, or something positive like a goal you want to achieve.

Picture thoughts of her as clouds passing by in your mind. Its okay that theyre there but you dont need to focus on them bc they hold no value.

Cutting between 10% and 15% bodyfat is pretty shit
>Can't tell if you're losing fat since weight fluctuates constantly
>Can tell you're smaller due to less muscle glycogen
>In between that lean but not quite ripped stage
>Last fat storage on love handles which can make your life hell to get rid of

>it's just that it hasn't worked, nothing at all with noone, and that's it,
you took Veeky Forums's advice and it didn't work? Maybe being a shallow person might not be the best way to attract other people after all...

>Picture thoughts of her as clouds passing by in your mind. Its okay that theyre there but you dont need to focus on them bc they hold no value.
will keep this in mind. Thanks brah

> iktf mang

but its the first time I've ever cut before and gone below 15% bf and its nice having noticeably more defined abs

Awesome dude :)

>lost 45 kg over the last 1-2 years
>havent seen my sister for atleast 20 kg
>"wow user you actually had a nice face under all the fat"
> y-you too

Happened 2 days ago still feelsgood.

sisters tell the truth brah. Well done

whats your height and weight now?

no, i don't take Veeky Forums seriously, why you can't understand this? it doesn't matter who i approach or anything, i just don't have friends or anything, it nevers works and that's it

195 cm
From 135kg to just below 90kg now. Probably gonna start bulking soon.

Nice man. Started in november at 136 kg and right now im at around 108kg.

Same here. Everyone needs to shut up and mind their own business too

Nice, I dont have any loose skin yet so maybe you'll be fortunate aswell. We're all gonna make it bruv.

with that defeatist attitude it won't ever changed

Was a nice walk.

I think ill be in shape for summer

it has been a long road but im proud of my progress

>girl says i'm lying to her just to fuck her and says i dont give a shit about her
>i actually don't give a shit about her and i just want to fuck her
>but i don't like to lose in anything

>met a girl saturday night
>talk with her today
>go too far with the bantz
>she's mad now

conflictive feels

I legitimately made an imaginary friend to talk to about my problems and it's starting to talk back

I think I'm okay with this.

We're all gunna make it, bruh

>be 19 year old autist
>study game and how to interact with girls for nearly a year
>end my kissless virginity by making out with 7.25/10

If I can do it, any of you guys can. I literally have asperger's syndrome, and still managed to learn, though it was much harder for me than most people

proud of you fampai. were all gonna make it. fuck the negative fucking faggots ruining this board. make /fit great again

have PE and want to die
brought it up with doctor and he blew me off.
why can't I just have a brain aneurysm PLEASE

good job
what was your starting weight?

Inspiring.

I'm proud as well, user.

:)

I even gave you a smiley, even though I shouldn't

Right here.

>bro is getting fatter and nastier
>I'm like 200% sure he's still a virgin based on the /r9k/ tier shit he's always saying and how he bitches about being lonely
>saw how I got in shape and I've offered to train with him but literally nothing
>go to a party the other day she he makes some off hand comment about how I spend so much time in the gym
Like what the fuck nigger, I want to help you. Don't talk shit about the people that care. Gah!!!

Good feel

>Neediness is the most repulsive thing to women.
It's actually pretty darn repulsive to men too. No one likes needy.

>he makes*

Good show user. Remember as you keep going: keep your back TIGHT, never round upper back, squeeze your armpits, squeeze your abs, push with your legs, not with your ego!

>working out in the part
>final set of pull ups
>finish set, grab mi phone
>take selfie to recorde progress
>see a couple of girls checking at me through the camera of my phone
>definitely mirin
>feelsgoodman.gif

I was dating that girl for almost 2 years, but I was unmotivated and depressed and was too scared to tell her I love her, I always kept myself at a slight distance so I couldn't get hurt.
Then when she left me it hurt more than anything. I hadn't cried in almost 5 years and here I was crying almost every week.

desu bro the pain of loneliness after having someone great hurts a lot more than the pain of loneliness before you've met anyone.

Gym bro said I have great ass.
Can't remember if he said no homo though

>Few days ago see DYEL squatting 2 plate.
>Realise that my squat is so weak because of lack of mental strength rather than physical strength
>Convince myself that I can squat 2 plate
>Squat today 95kg x 5.

Didnt feel like I could manage another set, but it felt good to go from 80kg last week (which ive been struggling with for a while) to 95kg this week just by changing my mindset.

Nigger you were gone for 5 hours

yet, it's still and always worth it

pls help a nigga out. What do?

Yea it was a nice walk. I like to take my time.

Did you ever finish that screencap of that guy's story?

ah still waiting for the climax gay sex ending. I'm sure it's coming.

I thought he finished it? It was 23 parts or something, wasn't it?

He got him in bed without hitting a homerun. We sit in suspense now.

Lel, I look forward to the sequel. I hope he posts again soon. 23 parts is already quite long. It's going to be like a mini Veeky Forums novel of going from female slayer to > n-no homo gymbromo.

Time for another walk.

I'm finally DYEL boys.
>Inb4
>Not even a good accomplishment
>Fuck off faggot

I worked hard as hell and I finally am getting 'mired or complimented. I a'int big but screw it, I'm happy.