Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really.

Nothing makes up for being a poo in loo

Does pooing in the loo make up for being Indian?

it'll take you from a 2 to a 3

a solid 3?

It will increase the tips you receive in your cab by 20%.

Also, POO IN LOO PALJEET

kek

Not in a first world country. In India you'll be better than 99% of the men just from not being malnourished.

If you're north indian yes
South indians have no chance just stick to making money

Facial gains/not being fat maked a big difference. Lifting doesn't change too much.

lolling at you mad white bois... are you mad that we have a golden bronze skin that women adore? I am a literal 9/10 and would fuk ur girl. our country is becoming a superpower and we are taking all you have. mad little bitches

Don't you mean super pooper?
Hard to be a super power when you can't walk around without stepping in your own people's shit.

You're in such denial it's unsettling

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Hahahahahahahahahahha

This article is making its rounds on the internet quite fast. I bet Indian men are in an uproar.

>i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing

Great at pooping

>tfw all cab drivers / pizza guys are Indian and you feel no urge to tip subhumans

It's hilarious. They average out at 4 inches, literally. I almost feel bad for them.

Apparently not if their shit is all over the place.

>4 inch penis detected

Why don't you poo in it?

For those who haven't heard it, this is India's new national anthem, put together by UNICEF because God knows the fucking Indians will never civilize on their own.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Take it to the loo, you fucking savages.

>that head shake they do when try talk to you
>they talk loudly either to themselves or on the phone in the rare case they actually poo in the actual loo in a public restroom
>they always break out into some shitty sounding singing at random moments
>the smell bad
>always ask for favors but never reciprocate
>scare women away when they try to spit their weird game
>they talk shit but can't handle the heat when you turn it back on them, their feelings get easily hurt
>they don't speak English very well and get impatient with you in your native country when they try to speak with you in your native language very badly while you remain patient

Working in Silicon Valley sucks.

Why would you even eat pizza handled by an Indian?

I thought you exported work to India. Ur not supposed to import Indians to the work.

yes, and with good face genetics and good hygeine maybe a small 4

Why do Indians always have to make a spectacle of themselves? You're having a conversation and they always have to turn it into a conversation about themselves.

But poo is a symbol of good luck in Indian culture. That's why they adorn their temples in it.

Why are indians either really attractive or disgusting 2/10's?
There isn't any middle to them

Does lifting make up for being Tamil?

No. You're just a blacker skinned poo machine. Straight up garbage.

It's because the the biggest thing separating the two groups is the Y chromosome.

No. Now take it to the loo.

Yes, and it even makes you look good with mustaches that look creepy on every other race.

Shitty genes. Too many broken DNA strands. Comes from living in literal shit all the time. India is the retard/mutant capital of the world. More "ugly genes" per capita than anywhere else on the planet.

Meanwhile, back in reality...

considering how being indian automatically makes you unattractive to every other race, no.

Because their caste system creates big divisions in their lineages. Strong forces isolating people from breeding = less middle ground, bigger differences. Also FYI Punjabi are beautiful master-race lords of Inida, Tamil shit in the streets and look like crumpled toilet paper.

No matter how bad things get for you, just remember that at least you'll never be indian.

No its not, northern india is where all the poverty and poo in loo doesn't happens, look it up. Southern India is better in terms of hdi and open shitting

I always find this so interesting about indian people, they smell like ass, are hairy, ugly, and generally creepy, yet they all walk around like royalty. Any retail job I've ever had indian people breathe down my neck and demand to be waited on hand and foot and insist their way is the only way possible.

>mods instantly ban my hilrious fun posting
>allow blatant racist threads to stay up

Wait till I tell the Huffington post about this

Anyway Indians can be good people

Muslims are disgusting savages who can not

christ i can already smell the rotten curry BO in this thread...

india punjab has among the highest rates of public defecation you idiot

>dat video

It's "this" thread again....

u mad pajeet?