What exactly is clean eating?

What types of food are allowed?

it means you have to wash food before eating it, no matter what it is.

it means food that tastes bad

>have to wash it before eating it
>just let me rinse my yoghurt

Wtf m8

>What types of food are allowed?
the clean ones. see

Clean eating means eating bleach and soap

Keeps the colons clean so you absorb more protons

>colons
I had one of mine removed, thank god we have more than one. I have to be on poo dialysis now though.

Soap, Listerine, body wash, etc.

I'd say anything without too much saturated fats and sugar.

Really? I donated one of mine to my brother, and I don't have any poo problems. I thought you were fine as long as you had one.

When I eat clean I wash all my food in the sink with dish soap and hot water before I eat it.

I don't think there's any food involved at all. it's a clean movement so explosive you basically consume it whole, hence clean eating.

I think clean eating is low calories with good micros and poor in sugar foods

Paleo diet.

Literally all diets, ever.

It's pretty easy to dertermine if it's clean food.
Does it have a high protein content without having a lot of saturated fatty acids? If yes, it's clean.
Does it have many essential micronutrients or healthy fatty acids? If yes, it's clean.
Does it have a lot of complex carbs? If yes, it's clean.

You still can't overshoot your macros and expect your body to just handle it. Sure, nuts are healthy, but if you only eat peanuts all day you will not be in a healthy state. Just because a food is clean, doesn't mean you can binge it.

This. I fucked up royally trying to eat clean and ended up gaining like 20 pounds due to over eating (cause eat big to get big c'mon), worst part is I wasn't even eating a surplus and I wasn't lifting heavy enough

>yoghurt
>yogHurt
>H

And?

That's not how it's spelled, retard.

how about doing a googlesearch you dingleberry

>saturated fats are bad
:^)

do you wanna make it or not? holy shit you guys are so fucking retarded sometimes