Project Harpoon

Yay or nay?

twitter.com/projectharpoon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/projectharpoon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yay I guess?

I mean, it's like going to the dentist to see what it would be like to have fillings, except its for weight loss. It might not be accurate, but it'll give you an idea.

Yay.

Its summer. Time to start shooping faties into summer bodies and see them explode witb rage.

It's painful because she's so cute thinner.

Looks good. Too bad he'll be hunted down, outed and fired if it ever gets popular.

This is the best thing I've seen come out of Reddit. The funny thing is that's he's brutal on the fatties too besides the pics

THIS X1000000
There's so many fatties that are total cuties.
Why?

No, it's fucking depressing realizing how many more cute girls there would be if half of them weren't stuffing their faces 24/7.

It's so fucked up, she could literally be an 8/10 if she just didn't eat like a pig every day for years. Jesus. How hard is it?

>if it ever gets popular

Shit is old as that article at some sjw website turning videogame characters into landwhales because "they're too unrealistic" (iirc one of them is an alien or some robot/computer program), some websites already got butthurt about it

Can they do one of these for skinny dudes to make them swole as fuark

wow, you ruined a literal BREH just to cater to your fat-phobic views.

I didn't do nuttin', you accusatory cretin. Look on the twitter feed.

Shit, being obese can really fuck your shit.

bump for more awareness to fight the disease that is obesity.

im age 28 obese class 2 i believe thats 35% BF

I was diagnosed with prediabetes. And I got 2 chronic diseases, not even related to obesity(but still hoping they go away with diet and exercise) But I still think it's a sign so I've changed my ways.

I remember reading somewhere that if you are (even) overweight, esp in the belly, then you are most likely guaranteed to have fatty liver.

Also (at least in America) I heard 1/3 of people at any fitness level is walking around with at least prediabetes already. Just because of the amount of sugar we consume.

>twitter.com/projectharpoon

>last week, an anonymous group called Project Harpoon Photoshopped an image of Rebel Wilson without her permission to make her appear thin.
>photoshopped her without her permission
>without her permission

haha the fuck

You realize they only thinned the body but not the face right? Her face is still as fat as it was.

Roundish faces are cute.

thats a pretty cool idea

Sadly, I hang around the art websites. And if you ever portray a woman as too sexy. All of a sudden the feminists turn into anatomical doctors. Her ribs dont go there, her hips, her legs are too tall. Suddenly the fat slobs are judgmental about exaggerated bodies.

you are retarded as fuck if you think they didnt also shop her face. just look at it. They removed a ton of fat from around the cheeks and her face became slightly more angular and much more attractive..

Most of these are vastly improved, but I actually prefer the fat version in this case.

Everyone looks better thinner. Just find it sad that it's only women who get shopped, I mean I don't get shopped with a 6 pack for motivation lmao.

Project Harpoon is a really stupid name. Way too inflammatory

This one is ok.
That one is ruined.
meh all around.

Yay

Bumping. I enjoyed this when it started

What's wrong with that? Why not trigger them?

>countdown until the sjws find out about this and proceed to lose their collective shit

It already happened awhile ago you fucking retard

Yay

I was overweight. I lost weight.

Anyone who takes offense has absolutely no right to. I still struggle with cycles of intense workload where I just binge because I don't have the mental fortitude to fight off my fucking primal instincts to shove 3000 calories into my mouth.

Regardless. I'm all for it. I wear shirts that make me look fat on purpose just so I don't try to delude myself into thinking that being overweight is okay. Lose weight. Do whatever it takes.

This is a very good thing. I love it.

Do you have a link to that prediabetes in america statement

It would be really impressive if someone could harpoon/photoshop this into something remotely attractive.

>a quarter of kids in the U.S.A. have pre-diabetes
>1 in 10 kids, numbers growing, in Hamerica has non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
>many kids in Muhrica now have DOUBLE DIABETES. Their parents are fat, lazy fucks who don't control the diet of their kids with type 1, and the kid gets type 2 too. Living The American Dream.
>In ten years or so, half of all adults will have type too, and will be rotting away.

This would be a good time to emigrate to a country not full of lunatics who scarf up every processed carb they get their grubby hands on, fit.

Fuck 100 fat girls $50 dollars a pop

you suck at defatting faces and why the fuck is her left tit as square as a lego block

Naturally round yes, fatty dimply blob faces which are only round because of the massive amounts of fat deposited on it aren't

It's okay, you're just wrong

From 1/10 to 10/10.

>Tfw in the future we all have diabetes and will be dependant on the medicinal jew to stay alive.

I'm on the fence, but I think it's a yay.

I'm all for jeering about fatties behind their backs and participating in fat hate threads, but I'm not mean spirited enough to do it to their faces/in the open. If they really want to be that way (i.e. know full well the consequences and aren't telling lies or dressing it up to other people), it's their prerogative.

Then again, I'd like to think that someone genuinely secure in their body won't blow a gasket if they see that someone on the internet photoshopped it thin.

The shoops are really good and interesting.

They both look pretty good, different flavors.

Left is "acceptable" fat and still has a body shape.

Man, that Twitter is copping so much flak.

> some fatty crying about wah you should help people
> "I do. I train people in the gym."
> w-well imagine what results you'd get if you were nice!
> "People don't pay me to be nice. They pay for results. I'm a trainer, not a social worker"
> ok

B T F O

Photoshop a water in the 2nd pic for max damage

Jesus christ you guys, it's all gonna come tumbling down isn't it? The move research I've done on this, the more I realize that American society is literally collapsing under its own weight.

>fatass
>BREH

pick one

> Overlord Trump takes a leaf out of several other countries' books and makes it mandatory to spend a year or two in the armed forces

really though all memes aside, if everyone were forced through military training it would do wonders for our public health

I gotta be honest, I don't wanna sign up (Australian) because I have no fucking clue how hard it is to duck back out again, but if there was a mandatory one-to-two year mandatory enlistment, I wouldn't mind.

Yeah, it's inflammatory, but they were never going to be OK with it, regardless of the name. Might as well step on their toes.

I used to have these guys on my facebook about a year ago, and they got banned because too many fatties cried gravy tears.

Not me, but who can take the movement seriously with a name like that
>hehe its just le Veeky Forums people havibg a giggle xD
Popular media won't touch it. It would have reached a wider audience if it weren't so obviously a joke and maybe sparked some real discussion.

Anyway it's too late to change now. The name has already caught on. Too bad. I remember last time this project harpoon thing was popular a whole bunch of people were involved who were painfully inexperienced with photoshop. The message doesn't really get across that well when the skinny picture looks like a deformed alien.

This might be off-topic but, I just saw people buy a grocery cart of organic food with foodstamps. Why are people so fucking stupid? To fall for advertising on foods marked up in price, when you're relying on welfare to buy food.

Normal people might be inspired by the image of what they could be, given effort and time.

I suspect whatever part of the fatty brain is broken enough to allow someone to become obese precludes that. (Really, I've never understood how someone doesn't look down one day and realize it's time to change long before reaching morbid obesity). Probably they'll just get triggered and never change.

Fuck that. Don't take a year from my life, because poor uneducated people love their subsidized calorie dense foods.

Who care mang irt ain't my money it free money mang

> get paid to get fit, learn to shoot, make mates, have fun, learn skills that can be useful later
I don't see a downside. A year isn't that long.

I don't need the military to do that.

true, but but you don't have any living expenses

This. Really fucks the dating pool up

>mom asks why I'm not seeing anybody
>mfw 60% of girls my age are at least 50 pounds overweight
>the other 30% realize they're hot shit because of the 60% increase in guys wanting to fuck them
>all this desperation means slim dudes are fucking fat chicks
>fat chicks then become entitled because they know they can get dick no matter how bad they look
I want off this ride.

The human race will die because it has too much.
What a feat!

they left the arms too fat in the second pic. fat arms don't belong on a slim frame, which gives it a sort of bizarre uncanny valley factor.

This is completely fap worthy

the knee-bends and calves are a bit strange, but pic is otherwise NOICE.

>women can get dick no matter what, so they become entitled
Welcome to forever ago and infinitely into the future.

it's "yea" you fucking troglodyte

He fell for the high test meme

99.999997 percent of women are fat because they guzzle soda poop, energy drunks and sugary shit every fucking day.

Maybe he meant "yay", though.

Except it's worse now that a majority of the dating pool is not suited to be seen in public much less dated.

Sure, at least in the olden days - imperfect as they clearly were - the bitches were slender and could cook. Now they're fat, have depression, and are entitled nags.

I guess there's nothing to do but make yourself more attractive to the tolerable women, but goddamn.

>go on a date with this girl that used to be in decent shape
>she shows up fat
>I've made a huge mistake.MP4
>go on with the date anyway because I'm not a dick
>entire time she's mirin my gains and feeling on my biceps asking what I did to get like this
>if she weren't cow status I'd be hype
>go dancing and she's boring as fuck and doesn't know how to have fun
>end it off at waffle house
>she gets a waffle covered in syrup and butter
>talks again about muh gains and ask why I work out
>explain how it helped my depression
>she says she's too busy and he weight is the last thing on her mind
>still eating her waffle complaining that she's so full but proceeds to finish the whole damn thing with a glass of oj
>go back to my place and she's not leaving yet
>watch TV and try to imply she should go but she won't
>implying I'm going to sex you
>get up and say I'm tired and leave her a blanket on my couch
>20 minutes later she's in my fucking bed
A younger more desperate me would have fucked her. Now I'm just upset that she thinks she's entitled to my dick even though she is aware that she's let herself go.
Too bad I'm not gay. I'll just find a mail order bride or something...

10% of girls is still a pretty good amount left. Good luck then :)