Trappy is kill?

Trappy pls come back. We need you

No please leave and die. This place dosent need the trap cancer from other boards. Saged GTFO FAGGETS THIS BOARD IS ABOUT GETTING FIT NOT BEING A FAG

Are you mad that a fag knows more about lifting than you?

Lmao Been lifting since i was 14 which is 9 years. Was a college athlete until a few months ago cause injury and other things. Working on sports science and various other fitness related degrees. Yeah some fagget brazialian in a shit south of the border shitstain school trap fagget has more knowledge then me im so fucking sure retard. Sgard again fuck off retard. Trappy is a dumbass.

Oh and one more thing before i leave . I have been here since i was 16. If i wanted to have been a trip fag i would be known around here most likely. But since i have better shit to do then tripfag and give people advice. News flash alot of tripfags have no idea what there talkinh about and just parrot things they have heard here or on other fitness sites before you ingrate fuckstain waste of air. Saged bye bye

Holy shit nigga I'm all against tripfriends but I could make a tasty fucking margarita with all your salt

Literally the only people who defend him are gays and noobs. He gets laughed out of plg and owg.

>I have been here since i was 16.
For a month then?

>unironically taking lifting advice from a DYEL degenerate attention whore

top kek

Trappy died during a back alley penis amputation :(

All trappy does is read about lifting. Which is good for people looking to learn, but the problem is trappy has a huge fucking ego and will assert that only he is right, and will argue with people that actually lift for a living.

It'd be like going to any board here centered around something and try and be the best source of info when all you do is read wikis.

It'd be like going to /v/ and aruing about games you never played... which is exactly what /v/ is and why it's so shit.

i doubt trappy is 100% gone. she will come back

We all know OP is trappy right?

>she

if people want textbook advice they can use google to get it, they don't need to have it spouted verbatim at them by a twink with major mental issues who doesn't even have respectable lifts

Came back because i saw this thread actually getting traffic. Did you even read my posts? I have been here for about 5-6 years you fuckstain. Saged anyone who defends a fagget like trappy deserves to be burned at the stake just like that fagget.

obviously, that's why it's so much fun to call him out for being a degenerate who doesn't even lift, because he's reading these posts

We like trappy on plg, we have some good bants

he has some solid advice most of the time also, though sometimes he trips up

Someone who if they arent trolling calls trappy out on his bs lol good bro keep spreading the word lets get this queer the fuck out of here and the gay knights can go to.

Yeah hopefully or at least decided to just be an actual trap rather than disgusting tranny. I am a-okay with men who want to be fruitcakes, not delusional freaks who actually think they are a woman. Im gonna say it again, go die in a fire or man the fuck up T-C.

And just a reminder: T-C is a full blown tranny, not a trap.

100% gone? Did she post a goodbye message or something? Assumed she was studying or something. It is finals season.

I'd fuck trappy's bootyhole tb(desu)

This...

Someone in the /RIG/ asked about Greyskull vs. SS vs. SL and I explained that Greyskull would be the best choice if you wanted more upper body hypertrophy, volume, and customization. He called me an idiot and wrong. I then asked what about my comment was wrong and I got a picture of the SS book.

No explanation...

This is a person who literally has never lifted anything close to 200lbs in anyway, but has a superiority complex. He has read about 6 training books (3 of which are written by rippetoe) and believes this makes him a holy grail of training knowledge.

I still remember the week in which he all of a sudden decided he was qualified teach Oly lifts after only reading Greg Everett's book.

His "articles" on the deadlift, OHP, and Power Clean are all verbatim copied from the SS book.

Literally this.

i dont get all the hate, sure thats a tripfag but newbies get help & sound advices on routines from that tripfag. haters can simply block the posts with that tripcode but...

>bby pls cum back

>fitness related

I'm happy he's gone so there'll be less attention whoring

He doesn't know all that much and has only been lifting a little over a year. You're just that pathetic that you need a person who can't figure out simple things like "what sex am I?"

shes studying

1. His posts are 50℅ attention whoring and 50℅ copied information

2. His persona isn't "the guy who knows a lot of basic information and helps guide newbs" it's "the guy who knows a lot of basic information and helps guide newbs while making it known he is a transexual faggot".

This is Veeky Forums. Nobody care if you are legitimately a faggot. Its not a moral, political, social, or ethical issue. It's just fucking annoying...

3. The white knights are even more annoying because they do not know ANYTHING about training, but add to the faggotry

Dude, seriously, go look for a psychologist, you are just full of hate

Like I said, he would be alright if he kept his ego in check and just helped steer new lifters through the motions. Even his ego filled guides are alright for that purpose. Hell, this would still allow him to feed his ego to be a source of information, but it wouldn't overstep his boundries in having no hands on experience.

But like you said, he will attack people who have been lifting for a long time because it doesn't fit in with what he read. He is always correct, yet he doesn't realize he has no first world knowledge to come to this conclusion. He wants to look like he knows everything, but with lifting you actually need experience for this.

>how do I not bend my wrists during a bench, btw ur2cute
"(Mark Rippletoe never covered this... think fast) thanks for saying you want to bang my ass. You guys are so kind, I never wanted this attention.

I've always been here. I just changed my name.

The where are the routines general? I need advice.

this

"First world knowledge"

Whaaa?

Anyone got the Trappy pasta from a few nights ago?

Shoo shoo roachguy

Trappy's Brazillian, hence, all of his knowledge is third world.

Developing world knowledge. Check your developed privileges mate

I was wondering if that was what was really meant. Thank you for confirming.

Why is it believed that trappy is Brazilian?

He said so. And he speaks Portuguese really well.

Good reasons. Thank you.

No, trappy is just studying for a test.

If you actually go back to that thread and read the responses you will see trappy gave you a detailed answer with links and reading recommendations.

You were just too lazy to read them and chose to be mad instead.

>Power Clean are all verbatim copied from the SS book

Proof that you've never even read the SS book.

I hope you are right. I do not know how many times I can go through this.

I'm gay and I hate traps, not just him but all traps

don't include me pls

KEK

pls english you dumb foreign cuckstain

>even supermang was better at hiding his non-trip posts

Turn on your trip trappy we know its you

Why would a random poster remember a random interaction that didn't involve him in anyway?

Come on trappy. At least try to hide it

But that's wrong though...I legitimately got:

>"Don't listen to this, its stupid and wrong"

Then when I asked why

>*picture of SS book* "Start here"

Then when asked to elaborate I get

>"I'm not going to sit here go through the whole book, but these are the warm-up sets for SS" *hand scribble warm up set percentages pic*

What I took away from this exchange was that because I recommended warming up with 50-70% of the working set weight for Greyskull to add volume this meant I was dumb because that's not how it is recommended to warm-up in SS.

Basically I got called out for not recommending SS. AND got called out because I didn't apply the warm-up scheme in SS to a completely different program...

Jesus

Well I ermeber this and you are on the right, but also on the wrong for paying attention to that guy back then, and you are still doing it

Is it him?

You're right...I just miss the old routine general when it was more about critiques and advice not attention whoring and one dimensionality

I do not think so. This is the Queen of the Sky. She left us long ago. Or maybe she still lurks. Who knows?

Trappy copy pastes information from textbooks in plg shared google docs

I love threads like these. I mean /pol/ is at background levels now but this still pretty much how it goes

The faggot should have been banned the moment he started avatarfagging.

kys trappy, you're not even a cute degenerate.

Trappy in disguise btfo within 4 posts of thread. People are still talking here holy shit.

Anyone care to fill me in on what happened and why she allegedly left?

is that him? ew not feminine at all

>taking weight lifting advice from this character

this place will never recover

No. One on the left is some trip names Niq on /lgbt/. Middle and right is another trip names /Hitler/.

Let me get this straight.. The guy who makes Veeky Forums an unbearable board by spamming the shit out of it with GTR memes also makes Veeky Forums unbearable by reading and regurgitating fitness advice?

The two boards I know and love are literally AIDS because of one person.

>Trappy
>knowing more about lifting than anyone who ever remotely lifts

Can she even squat 100 lbs?

Sorry, you don't have to be GREAT at something to know a lot about it, but you DO need to be marginally proficient to be giving advice or coaching about it. If you haven't properly run a linear progression program and gotten at least kind of strong, you can't possibly have any practical advice, particularly on programming.

>she
Cmon man

I saw her posting a couple of days ago. She probably got busy with IRL things (like sucking every penis within 100 miles of her residence to completion) and hasn't been on much.

God knows I've disappeared from Veeky Forums for months on end occasionally. Though no one notices because I'm not a tremendous attention whoring unlifting assclown.

trappy please never return

This is exactly why I've stopped reading routine threads. Trappy comes in and gives bad advice but is really good at sounding like he knows his shit, and flips his shit if anybody challenges the advice based on experience combined with knowledge that might deviate slightly from his precious book learnin'.

Irrelevant. She's weak as fuck regardless of gender.

am I the only one who misses supermang compared to a guy who's injecting himself with estrogen to desperately be a thing he can never be? Like at least mang lifted weights and wasn't a mentally fucked tranny. Like I'd prefer the insecure pile of shit compared to the larger more attention whoring pile of shit. Fuck can we just have a year without some major tripfag?

at least trappy tried to help people instead of hurling insults left and right on this board.

He* cmon people if it's got a penis it's male literally simple maths

He does hurl insults left and right if anyone questions him though. That's the biggest reason people dislike him. If he was just a blatant attention whore but bowed down to more experienced people then you'd have a lot less hate, though still a bunch because he's an attention whoring tranny.

>She

she will be back

shoo shoo tranny chan

SHOO SHOO TRANNY-CHAN

CHOO CHOO TRAIN CHAN

SHOO SHOO TRANNY-CHANN

>mfw I don't like trans people but follow religiously a pretty good routine made by trappy-chan

>tfw Trappy-chan will never personally train your cock with her mouth

Sup nigga
heard you wuz ascin bout me and shit
im wit da black bois now
getin that snizz pounded like a washingmachine wit a rock init
i love BBC

she will come back for me

trappy is doing fine in /owg/ though. Where do you get your information?

>Been lifting since i was 14 which is 9 years

Post body

SHOO SHOO TRANNY CHAN

>her

She will come back I know it. We all miss her. We need her. She is love and life.

why so autistic bro

hopefully with some more pics as well

SHOO SHOO TRANNY-CHAN

SHOO SHOO TRANNY CHAN
srsly get the fuck out

Trappy if you're reading this fuck off