Veeky Forums feels thead

Veeky Forums feels thead

>tfw 2 gf's

>tfw when you'll never have a shot at being loving father with a awesome son
>tfw when that's because you're to shy to ask that girl out

I'm going to kill myself. The world will be better off without me.

If you post in feels threads, you ought to do the same.

>tfw your son is 15 and comes out because of all the years watching you be a spectacular faggot

I don't get the virgins on this board picking up girls is so fucking easy, literally all you have to do is

>Be around friends
>Make eye contact with girl
>Gesture with your hand and tell her to "come here"
>Lead her under your arm while smiling the whole time
>ask her name
>see if you can kiss
>if no step lead her somewhere while talking

Literally the only thing that can go wrong with this method is the rejection of the come here part which you can play off as being alpha and laughing with friends. You have to make it clear you are going to put your arm around her when she comes towards you. If you got her that far she is not going to call you a creep. So the only part she can reject you in is the fucking approach and again you can simply laugh it off and your freinds will think you are alpha as fuck.

Give me an excuse why you feels fags wont do this.

tfw your best friend who you have a crush on describes ideal mate as yourself but isnt the slighliest into you even though you are way out of his league in real word

when youre not at least 5'7 you werent meant to experience girls enjoying your presence

Maybe he isn't gay.

The trick is to have FACE and FRAME, and then try to meet girls somewhere where one/both of you are sitting down.

Height is just a shit-test, so if you can charm them before they realize you're a manlet, you're in.

I dont think he is just not into 3D ppl

>no matter how hard you lift, she'll never love you

>"I've been busy"
Ah my old friend

>>Be around friends
well i dont have much friends, but the ones that i do they all have their better halfs, and whenever i hangout with them its usually at their house or outside where its just us..

also i tried approaching a girl like that a couple of months ago, and she wasnt playing along with it and i get really anxious with physical contact that i droped it on the spot. I hated myself for that. Now i just try focus on school and gym since thats now my comfort zone.

tfw i procrastinate on approaching girls too much ;_;

> You are now aware the end goal of lifting is not to get a girlfriend but to get a boyfriend instead.

tfw no HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Kek
>be around a bunch of guys you don't know who are slightly beta like you (trust me you gravitate to them in parties)
>hot girl walks by
>do what I said
>Instant respect

Im 5'6 and a few girls have approached me cos of my sick dance moves breh we all gonna make it

sounds like a plan, will try this.

now to try and motivate myself to attend a party alone by myself..

this is so fucking autistic
as a gay guy I could get with way more girls than you and way less autistically. kill yourself

>not realising it was always to get a boyfriend

I lift thinking my wife will love me again.

Sex once in a year.
Have pretty much given up asking.
Only enjoy other parts of relationship: companionship, financial stability, etc...
>two nights ago, she says, "I feel like we're just room mates. There's no intimacy." She cried and hugged me.
>Tonight, she is hinting she is in the mood.
>get bottle of wine, made her favorite dinner
>start kissing
>she says, "I'm not in the mood."

I'm going to run until I puke tomorrow.

>shoulder injury
God kill me. I can't do anything.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

wow dude ur fucken retarded lmao

time for an open marriage? i mean shes probably banging other guys/girls already anyway

Suppressed a KEK

>tfw was gonna ask her out
>Was talking to her
>Had it all planned out
>Everything going great, making conversation and making her laugh
>Got to the part where I was planning on asking
>Just freeze up and stare in the distance(we were in line in a grocery store)
>She buys her stuff and leaves

Why can't I just die.

sounds like divorce and loss of house and car is imminent. prepare now or suffer later. also, don't cheat 1st your lawyer will thank you.

God children are so fucking ugly and dirty. that kid looks like he sells used cigarettes to other kids in the parking lot.

I've been subtly insulted by my friend more lately (not in a joking bro way, in a douchebag way). He might be jealous of my gains or something because he brought it up all the time, and he went to the gym with me a few times but gave up after 3 weeks. It sucks cause he's one of my better friends. Oh well

leave her

Dude that's sad. I'll suck u off bro.

not a very good friend if you ask me

I've been diagnosed with mdds this week. Basically it's like being that drunk sort of hungover all the time. I can currently only get through one third of my workout and even then I almost pass out after some sets.

I'm not prepared for life like this.

Any suggestions on how to maximize my potential? I'll never get joocy but I still want to be proud of my body. Eating bulk is hard. I become nauseous after a cup of green beans now.

Would doing something in the water help? Maybe swimming would counterbalance?

Aww that's depressing. Here let me use my mouth to suck off your dick.

I didn't come here to whine, just to relieve the feels.

I know her well enough to know that she isn't fucking anyone else. She simply has no drive for sex and her family upbringing is stoic...and I mean those mother fuckers do not talk about anything outside of bills and things that need to be done. Hate to go on a tangent but literally, dad is away on business and mom went into hospital a week ago. No one called him...even after I insisted that someone get in touch with him. She's out now and as far as I know, he still doesn't know.

She just wants a guy with no dick and a huge savings account... not for spending, just for saving.

get a lawyer dawg, kill or be killed no joke.

what a weird woman. how old are you both?

aw jeeze buddy I hope things work out man.

Come here bro and let me suck you off that feeling yes?

mid/late 30's

Bro, let me tell you something. She married you exactly the way you were for a reason. She wouldn't have said yes to your proposal if she didn't want you. Lift for the confidence, lift to get your body, lift to become the person you want to be. You got this.

Ask me how I know you're an autistic virgin?

>tfw can't have kids
is there even a reason to live?

>be at top tier US uni
>be 21 yo junior
>have GPA just a bit above a 2
>feel generally terrible because my effort in school has been inconsistent for years now
>get As in Orgo chem last summer
>pretty much have a 2.4 over the course of this school year
>haven't lifted consistently since last summer
>lost 20 pounds during summer 2015
>have gained 15 of it back
>haven't lifted consistently in months
>still a KV
>general subtle apathy
>not even ugly but just have crippling self esteem and insecurity issues
>as a result of failing 2 classes this semester, I have to spend 2 months at school again taking classes instead of chilling with friends/family/internship

This turned into a general blog post very quickly

Thanks. Feeling like I got slugged in the gut.

If it don't kill you, don't make a sound.

Chill at my house so I can suck you off breh.

No reason not to do sterons desu

>she says, "I'm not in the mood."

You realize that this is something that she's doing to make you chase after her? Try this next time m8: when she says she's not in the mood or she "has a headache", start going at it anyway. Obviously you'll really need to differentiate if she actually is sick but you should be smart enough to figure it out.

Guaranteed you'll get some.

Source: av an gf

I mean technically no but why not have fun with it

>tfw got elected as president of two of my uni's clubs
>tfw hardly anyone on campus knows I'm a good 4 years older than them

I have to do it for the underclassmen who look up to me. I'll be a senior next year. I don't care about what people think of me. But I DO care about representing these kids the best I can. I CANNOT be weak for this!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is that Steven Seagal?

I've started subtle insulting my friend more lately (not in a joking bro way, in a douchebag way). He might be jealous of my gains or something because I bring it up all the time, and he went to the gym with me a few times but only goes once every three weeks. It sucks cause he's one of my better friends. Oh well.

I don't want to become this person Veeky Forums, help me. ;_;

As a female, I went through this
If she's on hormonal birth control or not eating enough healthy fats its probably killing her libido
As soon as I came off the pill I wanted sex again and it basically saved my relationship
So look into that - good luck!

>Went to watch Civil War
>Wearing my favourite shirt
>I've gained weight
>Uncomfortable to wear sitting down

Fuck sake. I'll start having cardio sessions again on Thursday.

He's not jealous, you're just an asshole. Talk about yourself less, let your gains speak for themselves.

>NRA Hat
you fucking ammosexuals
This kid is going to grow up with a mentality that's 40 years obsolete.

>Dropping co-worker home
>bluetooth audio
>song about some persons brother that commited suicide and how it hurt the family
>ohshit.jpeg
>"damn this song deep you must be pretty against suicide.. have you known anyone close to you or anything?"
>"nah no one close but... yeah.. I'm against it..."

Didn't even realise that I listen to that song all the time to keep me here cause I imagine what it would do to my family and that I'm not waving, I'm drowning.

tfw banned

I want to make it so I'll make it.
I want to have a fit body so I'll have a fit body.
I want to have a fit, ripped, defined, tender, elastic, strong but also soft body so I will have it.

I also want economic independance to do whatever the fuck I want.
I also want love and a romantic relatioship with someone in particular, at least, I want to try it with that person.
Please Veeky Forums tell me I will do it, tell me I will have it.

Please don't

>the world will be better off without me

In all seriousness. It's silly when suicidal people think this. The world will not be better or worse off if you live or die. Thinking that you cause some kind of great affect in this world is the most self centered thing you can think of. Suicidal people are very full of themselves.

>Got into all the colleges I wanted to
>on decision day (may 1st) parents tell me that they won't pay for college unless I follow their exact plan.
>tfw went from going to university of Chicago to going to community collage on my own dime.

We're all gonna make it brah

>havent been to the gym in 6+ months because of injury
>all lifts have gone down at least 90lbs

Fuck me

What kind of plan, they want you to be pres or some shit?

This is a late response, but I feel the need to point out that this is basically inevitable in most marriages and the people saying "leave her" or "lawyer up" have never in their life been married.

The honeymoon period is called that for a reason. And it can be a year or it can be up to five years. All that gushy clingy stuff and all the sex every day inevitably winds down into friendship and comfortable companionship.

I wish I had the literature on hand, but basically, while most men will generally find their wives sexually desirable for good (barring stuff like old age or extreme weight gain), women stop being as sexually interested in their spouses after 4-5 years.

I solved this by basically having an open marriage. My spouse and I see other people casually and it pretty much fixed everything. I can't say this is a solution for everyone, though.

I also agree with , don't forget that any kind of hormonal contraception completely kills a woman's sex drive (ironically).

I don't know anything about your situation (ages, how long you've been together, what sort of people you are) but I've thrown my own experiences at you in the hopes that something will help. I hope you can talk to her about it frankly and honestly and fix things.

Oh wait

> 30's range

Yeah, we're similar then.

They don't want me doing the major that I want to do (economics not some gender studies bullshit). Also want me to go back to our home country right after college.
On the bright side if I become worth anything it'll all be on my own.

>My spouse and I see other people casually and it pretty much fixed everything
cuck

Are you becoming a doctor to make the famiry proudu?

>tfw not from rich Chinese family that will pay for a maserati

Get student loans and go to University of Chicago

>invite girl to do something this week
>no reply two days later
>but replies to my snapchats still
>"Did you really fucking ignore my text?"
>"No, I just overlooked it"

Holy fuck, that text pissed me off. Fuck you

On to the next one

Thank you.

I just got motivated

Please do.

I'm the dude who originally made that comment, and I rarely bring it up unless appropriate. He talks about it more than I do, it's weird.

>>>>>>That feel

>When u just wanna ask her out, but she won't even reply back on a "Hi"

Dude. I might be younger, but what user said worked for me.

I was always somewhat fit from sports. Wife and I lost a bit of spark in the bedroom.

I started lifting hard core. Got cut up. At first she bitched about it (my guess is bc I was leaving her fitness level in the dust), and then the strangest things started to happen.

She started to slobber all over herself every time I had my shirt off, worked outside, or did anything physical.

Get the fucking gainz brah.

You will like the results.

How about becoming super awesome and inspirational for all the kids in your community who have no father/shitty fathers?

damn senpai

>t's because you're to shy to ask that girl out
then u dont deserve it u huge pussy. just do it.

Even though I'm nearly certain this is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood, my mate actually picks up girls like this. He just put his hand out and makes a "come here" gesture. It works often enough.
Don't try it though, I don't think it would work for many people

I smell bad.

hey my man, know to ask for professional help when you need it. You need to ither go with a marriage counselor, or accept the cuck life. Either choice is fine by me, since I enjoy NTR.

bro let me tell you something I had the shittiest year in school ever a year and a half ago had 0 motivation to lift, and it all changed after I took 2 hits of acid. That shit changed my life, I feel more alive than Ive ever been. Im not encouraging you to do something like that, just saying that I was in a very similar situation and it worked wonders for me, what I would suggest is dont fall for alcohol, weed or shitty nutrition/lifestyle in general. Try something that leads you to be active besides lifting, whatever it is.

fucking Veeky Forums man

>Hi
Too simple. Cant text someone casually you dont rly know well dude

I live in a white community. Everyone has a dad here

>tfw steroids made you sterile

>tfw you never had a role model like that growing up

If you party with a bunch of 14 year old girls, this might work

this sort of happens to me occasionally. Literally makes no sense at all. Women are the biggest pieces of shit sometimes.