I've never cringed harder

I've never cringed harder

If what shes saying is true that fucking sucks desu. I dont think this is cringe desu.

Why do you cringe at what a woman says. She's a woman. Usually little logic

>I don't want attention and validation for being a girl that lifts
>post all over social media how I'm a girl that lifts

.......Well she's right

The gym isn't the place for betas to make their move

She's right
You should critiquing your own form between sets
Or shitposting

YAAAASS SLAYYY QUEEN

I WISH I got attention from the opposite sex in the gym. That always bugged me - girls almost always vocally oppose people objectifying them, but I think a significant percentage of guys would welcome a little more objectification of men. Sometimes it's just nice to be considered appealing.

If this is what she truly believes, why is she not homegym master race?

Yawn. I got enough problems of my own I dont give a fuck about yours bitch. You gonna whine on social media when your husband does something to annoy you too? Red flagged, cunt.

There's female only gyms.

My guess is she's the kind of bitch that likes having it both ways; special treatment (chivalry), male attention, when she wants it. But, when it comes to that same attention when she doesn't want it (skinny fat flopping around the deadlift bar), suddenly it's time to invoke muh soggy knee.

It's basically waahh wahhh stop looking at me

Like Jesus dude I hate when people look at me too, I really do, but I'm not enough of an autistic entitled little princess to think I get to tell other people what to do
Just fucking deal with it

Girls crave the attention and they complain about it to boast about it and to get even more attention. Their lives literally revolve around getting attention from the opposite sex. Think about it, think about all the things that draw men's attention away from girls, and they universally hate all of them and do everything they can to ruin it.

>Football
>UFC
>Video games
>Your friends
>More attractive women

The list goes on

>look at me! Im not like the other gurls!

Fuck off

Where does it say I'm a girl

posts like these ruin my confidence in the gym

I can never tell if the girl that makes eye contact with me and smiles is
1.being nice
2.trying tell me to fuck off
3.likes me and wants me to start the conversation

then I end up spending my next set thinking WHAT TO DO and end up doing nothing hoping she makes the move

yes im a beta :(

>creepy guys in the gym
aka sub 7's

chad can do whatever in any social settings and women will make excuses for the same behavior as a "creepy" guy

Why do people post stuff like this on social media?

I'll never understand what goes through someones mind when they're doing that.

To me it seem 100000x more autistic than shitposting frog memes on this nipboard.

Its socially acceptable autism. There is a difference, user.

>Mumford and sons is acceptable in a public setting
>20s Appalachian folk/Americana isn't

reeeee

Why are you all creeping on her in the gym? Keep your eyes to yourself.

Maybe wear sweatpants and a loose shirt. Oh wait thats victem blaming ill go recheck my priviledgem

Fuck off r9gay

Did you have a stroke in the middle of typing that?

Girls crave attention but only from 10% of guys, everything else is "creepy". For an a average guy to look at a girl is like a fat chick looking at us. Their plan is to dress for chad and yell at the rest of us.

I guess, i just finished my lift and had to bike home so im pretty beat

The other day I got stared at by a landwhale, and it really made me feel uncomfortable. I imagine this is how girls often feel when they get unwanted attention.
Have you guys not had anything similar?

Bottom line is staring is gonna happen at the gym, if she had half the focus she claims to have, she would legit not even notice people around her

stay man, ugly manlet

Anyone else posting this as their status? Just switch the sexes and see what you get

It's also not the place for you to be concerned with people looking at you.

This time to fuck up memebook

To creepy women in the weight room:
My workouts are not a show for you. I lift because I love it. It makes me feel strong and badass. It’s challenging, it clears my mind, it reduces my stress. I found a lot of confidence in the weight room that I didn’t have before I started lifting. I’m there for the same reasons as you, so treat me as you would any other lifter.
Stop fucking staring. Every time I look up, I don’t want to see you looking at me. I don’t want to feel you staring at my arms while I finish me set. I feel so violated- it makes my skin crawl.
Don’t fucking interrupt me. Don’t make me stop my set, rack my weight, and take out my headphone., just to hear your outrageously sexist comment about men in the weight room. I know men are in the weight room a lot. THIS IS NOT FUCKING WHY.
And if I ask you to stop watching me, (this is to you, ugly girl in the gym today) don’t you fucking dare tell me not to be insecure, I’m doing great, and you’re just admiring.
I schedule my workouts specifically for when the gym will be most empty, just so I can avoid this. I wear very long workout clothes- and never take off my shirt- just so you wont think I want you to stare. I wear a hat at the gym, so I can feel more anonymous.
The fact I have to do ANY of these things is ridiculous. I come to the gym to get solace from the rest of the world- and when you sexualize me, you take away my ability to do that.
So fuck you ugly women in the weight room, I hope you never lose the weight.

>hope you never lose the weight

Top lel

Where did he even imply he was female lol

the real cringe was from her using the word badass

You think she would be used to it, since you know, every girl is looked at up and down by nearly every guy she meets. Girls know this, right?

Tb q h, this isnt far from some reg posts on here.

Also, what kind of autismo says to a girl "dun be insecure bb, I'm just mirin the view"

I would eyeball dude real hard for that line if he was in my gym.

cool story

im still going to look at your ass in between sets because you dont own the gym

You didn't prove him wrong.

Whatever man, she's entitled to express her gripes on Facebook just as we are entitled to cat call / iRape the shit out of her at the gym.

>tfw SJW trash feminazis undermine evolution and human nature because they want to look for any reason to be offended

Humans are animals. Get the fuck over it. We look at people based on how good of a mate we feel they would be.

this bitch is clearly dumb, everyone will look. I look at people, that's just the way it goes. If she loves to wave her victim flags everywhere then she should just go lift in grill only gym lol

>tfw keep awkwardly making eye contact with qt at gym
>tfw not trying to look at her, it's just that if I look in a certain direction I see her there and then she looks at me
>tfw I realize that my routine requires me to do an exercise that puts me right next to her which solidifies my stalker status

That was my life today, I didn't even attempt it but I still ended up being a creep

inb4 nice blog

>they complain about it to boast about it
well done

>go back to the gym for tje first time in 1yr today
>trying to get started but Ching Ricechong is spending his time staring at Veeky Forums on his phone in between sets in the squat rack
>do bench press, finish
>Gimli is squatting 3pl8, ask him how many sets he had left
>look around the wall and see if the other cage is a Smith machine or a rack
>Stàcéy Thundércunt is using it and gives me the meanest dirtiest look in the world

>apparently I'm not allowed to look in her direction if I'm not Chad Thundercock

>proceed to diddlylift and squat once Gimli Thorinson is done squatting 4pl8

Why does it seem like my life is the only one that sucks in my zip code

>That grill in the gym who wears skintight yoga pants and just a sports bra
The whole perimeter is full of mirrors, where am I supposed to look? I just look at the ground or at my phone.

she is talking like all her facebook friends were the ones staring at her ass while she did dumbbell lunges in the squat rack.

>I go to the gym to gain self confidence
>It makes me feel strong and badass
>So strong and badass that I have to post about all this unwanted attention on a site specifically designed for attention whores and direct it towards someone who will never - ever - read it
>I'm doing great, and you're just admiring
>treat me as you would any other lifter

>imlpying that 'mires aren't literally why she's there in the first fucking place

I would love to see the comments associated with this post.

kek

You're not allowed to look anywhere in her vicinity if you're not a >6'1" alpha male who lifts 1/2/3/4 and makes >$70k/yr

1/2/3/4...
you mean
2/4/5/6

How is this cringe? Sounds pretty annoying desu

>2/3/4/5
you mean 3/4/5/6 you fucking dyel

fug

I was almost that guy today

> doing pull-up/pushup warmup
> qt girl comes over and starts also using the pull-up bar
> she has crazy shoulders/arms
> does like 6-7 pull-ups
> I'm genuinely impressed
> never seen a girl in real life do that many
> she was wearing earbuds
> I almost went over to her to tell her that I was extremely impressed

is that bad?

Speaking of cringe.....
I was hanging with the chick at the from desk after my workout, chatting about bullshit as she scanned people in.
You wouldn't believe how hard we laughed whenever someone handed her their keys and it didn't have a car key on it, just a house key and maybe a bike lock key, eveytime they said something to her being friendly she'd look at me and roll her eyes.

7/9/11/14 or go back to lereddit

this is retarded

I live on a college campus. I have a car as well, but I dont need to use it every day so I dont keep the car key on my keychain. Judging people for being friendly and not having car keys is top tier autism. I bet you and this girl think you're attractive too.

Good job, you raped her workout. Enjoy prison, scum

You sound pretty cringe

Yeah try explain that next time we're laughing at you

if you can ohp 3 plates i will go blow you right now sir

is it bad that I almost entirely removed my presence on Social media entirely
does it make me look autistic or edgy fedora kantana master ? I just don't see the point of it anymore guys.

Did you read the whole thing? Because she's mostly right. Looking with occasional glances is okay, but staring is rude, as is interrupting someone's workout to hit on them

>[current year]
>caring what a woman says

>don't sexualize me
>all life that exists through sexual reproduction is sexualized and based on attracting others

I know what she's trying to say, but that line annoys me.

> decide to leave my car at home because I like having a pre workout run to the gym
> leave car key at home cause its bulky and I dont need it
> walk into gym
> go to get get scanned in
> this sweaty whalebeast and a chubby, dyel manlet are at the counter
> great
> walk up to get scanned
> have to lean back to resist the gravitational pull of the hamplanet
> hand them my keys
> they start laughing hysterically
> wheezing for breath because neither of them have ever ran for more than 50 feet
> why can't there be another gym nearby
> the ham planet is laughing so hard that she falls over
> 9.5 on the richter scale, kills millions
> can you you just scan me in and give me my keys back?
> manlet finally contains his autism and gives me my keys back
> theyre greasy and smell like wet socks
>tfw my gym hires literal retards to fill diversity quotas

I just make this face when people stare.

found the creeps

Do I have to spell it out for you, spergs? Women want attention from chads not from betas.

Lol as I was walking into the gym I handed my keys to the bitch desk lady and I was imagining her acting like I said I did in my story becuz I didn't have my car key attached and decided to share the idea with u guys not expecting to get u this mad it was a joke

your mom sucked 11 dicks at once in 7th grade it must be true because you cant prove me wrong

> lol I was only pretending to be retarded guys

Nah If you go to the gym you're gonna get mires. Guys mire guys way more than they do girls in the gym. This women just needs to stop being a bitch and pay attention to herself and not everyone else. When a girl mires me I dont go ranting on facebook about how she sexualized me.
> High test, mirin brehs.

A girl once said the same to me about people in the gym, I told her that if she goes outside people are also looking at her but she doesn't notice because she isn't half as self absorbed she is as in the gym, also that she isn't that attractive

we don't speak anymore

Not an argument

If a grill glowers at you alwats smile.

Let them know they havent broken your spirit

what if a girl smiles at you?

what if you have a resting bitch face and it looks like you always glower at people?

I'm doomed to failure aren't I?

>uhh i hate when guys tell me I'm attractive like this guy told me how attractive i was today and i was like uhh i know how attractive i am i don't need you to tell me how attractive i am why can't i handle all these mires why does everyone love me so much and give me so mcuh attention and think i'm so attractive uhhh

>btw check out this selfie of my ass #girlswhosquat #lookdeepintomyassholeandtellmeiampretty

LITERALLY every girls reaction to another females mental gymnastic feat

The only reason to post a rant like that on social media is because you're an attention whore. Victimhood is the new craze with the kids these days

This is me... such is life.

Holy shit that must be the absolute pettiest thing I've seen someone get judged for ever.

>looking around
>girl that always looks at you smiles
>as she does you use your momentum to turn away right the the moment she smiles

nice, another reason to hate women

If some girl walked up to me at the gym and said "stop staring at me while I work out" I'd be like, "Sooo, you done with that power rack yet or can I work in?"

Also smile

Smile all the time, theyll never know.

I just have a naturally serious face, I can't help it!

Burden of proof, faggot. Congratulations, you got a (you) out of me.

The girls at my gym stare just as much as the boys. You can tell they're serious only when they wear hats. Otherwise, it's obvious they're attention whores and love meatheads.

Nice bait man, how did it feel the first time you walked into the gym and someone asked you where your car keys were?

Why are cats so cute?

Do you really think being so weak you can't handle people staring at you is going to end well?

Probably wears yoga pants while she lifts. Dumb ass women never wear functional clothing ,unless you consider showing off your gash functional.

Probably one of those scenarios when one guy looked at her and she goes on a Facebook rant to get a bunch you go girl's and the guys that are doing the exact same thing to her it's just over the Internet.

>functional clothing
lol, do you even know the origin of the word "gym"?

Yeah it was started by a guy named gym Lionheart

Only retards have their car keys on their keychain.

grill here, i agree with the confidence thing and the don't-talk-to-me-i'm-trying-to-focus part but by all means, mire my ass, it's wonderful, i don't care

but yeah don't talk to me

Places it isn't acceptable to speak to or even look at a woman
>mutual work
>their workplace when you are a customer
>your workplace when they are a customer
>in public
>in schools/universities
>gyms
>pools
>the beach

where is it permissible for a man to speak to a woman without being "creepy"

Just googled it, good to know.

Ill be using this in my upcomming trial (i just wanted a sniff)
>grill here
Stopped reading there

I bet she's fat and does weird exercises which cause people to stare which she confuses for lust