Will he be alright, Veeky Forums?

Will he be alright, Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=FAx0BZ9af6U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BY1H1rZL53I
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah theyll stone him to death. relgion of peas

Hope he doesn't meet any chocolate gentleman

can someone explain this
NEW
fresh
HOT
meme?

"man arrested for being too natty"

What's there to explain?

scooby = fag
muslims = no like fags
muslims = violent people
muslims = violent people = no like fags == no like scooby

Why are Swedes so fucking pathetic?

I'm Swedish and I'm sure he'll be fine here (^:
We love utlänningar

>browse /pol/ to much and is now aware of the death of europe
>can't do anything about it but get big and make sure it doesnt happens here
Life is a journey of suffering

>tfw I'm gonna cut really hard this summer so I can look cute in front of Scooby

any context for this gif?

>is now aware of the death of europe

Literally who cares, Europe isn't going to die, it's been through a lot worse and survived, the west may no longer be the top dog but that's history, it's not the end of the world

youtu.be/BY1H1rZL53I
People protest sjw and safe space, and leftist hypocrisy. Also how they shut down free speech. Vid and gif is reaction.
Sweden is to be declared a third world country by 2030, scooby will be sought by mudslim and whitey will be blamed by poverty cause by darkies. It may not affect America's,aussies,or asians but it's still bad dude.

>stop treating us like children
>stop acting like a child

most exercise she has gotten in decades

watching her gulp down water after burning ~7 kcal

>not knowing about Trigglypuff

>implying that was water

my life was incomplete before this.
pure soda syrup

oh man I hadn't seen this one I fucking kek'd

I wonder if she'll off herself

i hope scooby will keep it fitness and not go into /pol/ stuff.

>scooby is coming to Sweden

he will defiantly come to Stockholm. i want to meet him.

>weden is to be declared a third world country by 2030

It's not actually. Stop referencing that outdated nonsense that had nothing to do with immigration in the first place.

And also, Sweden was always a third world country. If you actually know what the term means.

Who will he be defying by coming to Stockholm?

The local Shariah patrol?

Aren't you Norwegian?

Ne fy fan hoppas han cyklar igenom Angered

>mimimimimi
>I don't want to be confronted with the reality that is Sweden

The only fitness related things you'll find there is people wishing they were manlets because being 6'4"+ is opressing coons.

RIP in peace Scooby.

The term third world country is stupid and out dated but are you saying that all these immigrants from muslim countries are a good thing for Sweden?

>well known drug dealer get checked up if he has any drugs on him
>he cries to media about it, making up his own story
>/pol/ absolutely eats his shit up

The cops do that all the time. They know what they are doing and who they are talking to. In this case, a well known drug dealer a fuckton of people knows deals cocaine at night clubs in Stockholm, among other things.

Sweden is the 175th most dangerous country on earth. Most safe in Scandinavia, and even ahead of fucking Greenland. USA is in 91st. Remove gang-to-gang related chrimes and It's a fucking teletubby land.

I guess success breeds jealousy.

Naive little boy.

Safe unless you are a women, enjoy watching your women get raped cuck.

>stop talking!
>please let us finish the speech
>FREE SPEECH!!!
How is it possible to be so dumb and hypocritic

raped by somalis

sucess breeds cuckoldry thats why all the top tier european countries let these rapeniggers in

>t-this is hate speech
>10 seconds after screaming free speech

my sweet sweet prussia gets overrun with muzzies

I failed you alter fritz vergib mir

Sweden has the widest definition of rape in the world, has the highest estimated report rate in the world and still at a top estimate has 66 rapes per 100 000 people. Around 95% of rapes are in relationships.

I'd say our women are safe. But what do you know? you eat whatever is told on /pol/ like the sheep you are.

Fun fact. When I first learned what cuckolding was like a eyar ago it reminded me I knew a guy who loved having his gf getting fucked by other men, and he even asked me to do it. The hilarious part is that he's the only guy from USA I know. Cuckolding really isn't a thing in Sweden. We're not as submissive as American men are, no matter what your media will try to tell you.

>well known drug dealer
What's wrong with this?

>believing this meme
>not knowing that 70% of rapes done by migrants
>not knowing the immigration curve and rape curve are almost exactly parralel

ok. Whatever you say. Guess I'll just trust some foreign right-wing authoritarianistic kid on an internet image board, because he did that to begin with, rather than the actual statistics reported by the state and my very own workplace.

You guys seem quite locked in to your "opinions". I'll just leave it here with a tease: I vote for the left wing party ;^)

gas yourself traitor you are worse than every somali raping your women

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

inb4 MUh right wing memesite

No, I'm not saying that. Quite the opposite. But that shit that everyone keeps talking about is not relevant, and was grossly inaccurate. It had absolutely nothing to do with immigration either. It was a projection based on the economic downturn of 2008, from which Sweden recovered pretty much instantly and exceeded all previous records in fact. So you see why it's a stupid thing to talk about.

Good goy.

If you don't vote for SD at this point, you are basically a traitor in my eyes. Or just a complete idiot. And yeah, I think your day is going to come. Interpret that as you wish.

Ayyyyyy Valhallavägen here

welcome brah

All day erry day; fit chicks in stockholm

>browse /pol/ and take them seriously
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even if you threw everyone in the ME into Europe it'd be 16% mooslim. Think one million migrants are a lot? Germany ITSELF has 80 million citizens. The EU has 745 million citizens.

and every one of those has minimum 3 kids on average, and most of them are on welfare that the whites pay for

open your eyes dumbass, go to malmo or the ghettos in france that are no-go zones for whites... fucking sheltered leftists you make me sick, sweden is #2 in the world for rapes

Yes, goyim. Nevermind that Islam isn't compatible with European values and that the hordes of savages don't want to adapt. Or that UN analysts expect Sweden's HDI to drop to third world levels by 2030 because of their failed efforts to domesticate subhumans.

Assuming mooslims are immortal and each generation has 3 kids by thirty, while natives only maintain the German population

Number of years needed for mooslims to equal native population is x

Migrant population/2(3 kids ^ (30 years) = native population

1,000,000*0.5*(3^(x))=80,000,000

Solving for x...

3^(x)=80,000,000/1,000,000/0.5

3^x=160

Log3(160)=x

x=4.6

4.6*30=138 years

After two generations mooslims will equal the native population. Your great great grandkids would be adults by then and your grandson would be dead. And this is using nonsensical circumstances biased in favor towards your argument.

The Syrian war will end in a decade, tops. In ten years you'll completely forget this ever happened

reread that again and see why this is a bait

> The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim

it's not
>77% of all rapes

They're just being edgey. I would say don't worry about it but look at the extremists getting voted in. Keep up the sound of reason, I've given up arguing.

>has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation
lol

See
Also nice causality there faggot. Every other country including migrant taking ones are going to increase their HDIs but when it goes down in Sweden it must be because of the mooslims.

>tfw scoobs used your OC for his stream

I'd mock you for being a shill on this sumerian slate scratching reproduction appreciation exchange forum, but you are obviously retarded. You arguments are shit and the 'math' is laughable.

>math is retarded
Why don't you refute it then? I even made mooslims immortal, consistently have three kids by thirty, made the native population static and assumed "taking over" meant 50% of the population for your argument. The math doesn't work out.

He'll be alright if he dosen't go to rinkeby
>3:50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M

>no matter what your media will try to tell you.

Well that's the funny thing isn't it the media just refuse to post any statistics that put immigrants in a bad light. Just like you said with sweden having the widest definition of rape. Its just a big coincidence that rapes have shot up in sweden at the same time mass immigration has happened.

you failed to add in the ever increasing numbers of Muslim immigrants/refugees/asylum seekers/ slaves/ and the general number of these people who stay in the country when they have been told to leave.

you enjoy walking past schools and not seeing one white kid, you like seeing churches closed down but mosques being built?

Stop playing the oppressed card. How the fuck do you even know about this? The media,

Assuming the rest of the 4 million immigrants in camps are moved to europe and the same thing happenes, it becomes 90 years.

Mooslims are free to practice any religion they want.

usa is in a far worse state than europe though.

doesn't change the fact that gangrapes are completly commited by africans and muslims

Blaha plz go

Sucks that life has to descend into a Clockwork Orange dystopia for no good reason tho

No, I'm from the Republic of Texas

This guys cousin actually posts on Veeky Forums

I wish he saw you say this

Anyway, you make fun of the US cops in Europe but at least we have due process here. Even if someone is "a well known drug dealer" you can't just take them to jail with no evidence.

Defending the right of average citizens to not be harassed by the police isn't /pol/ shit, you're just a retard.

>he believes the Swedish media

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696

Yup never mind, you're a retard

Know what? About the crimes? Because we're not stupid enough to believe the lies of the Swedish media

Islam is barbaric and hateful and has victimized my people for hundreds of years.

Claiming that Islam is a religion of peace is the height of whites privilege.

Christ, Swedes are retarded. I thought it was just a meme how stupid you all were, but you are living proof that you are a race of failures.

I hope Sweden falls soon and serves as a shining example to the rest of the world what happens when you found a society on left wing identity politics

Also you are not allowed to argue against me, I'm not white so I am automatically white here. Learn your place and shut the fuck up you white Swedish bitch hahahahaha

*I'm not white so I automatically win

Just like in Sweden!

this is you

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696

leftists btfo

Swedes are pathetic cuckolds.

Scooby will probably get killed for being gay then the media won't report it

Ayyyyy samma

>tfw not white

Should I just travel to Sweden and rape brehs?

as someone that has aspergers, i gotta tell this retarded aspie is that he's fucking bluepilled to the core

travel safe Scooby

Whatever you say Cletus

Jesus christ, you /pol/ shut-ins keep perpetuating these paranoid lies about a place where you have literally never been.

And this loser leftist cuckold has been brainwashed by his media kek (sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fwikileaks%2Fstatus%2F688999781193117696)

Sweden is a fucking shit hole with no freedom

Have you been to Sweden at all? Anywhere in Scandinavia? You're probably some low self-esteem keyboard warrior, so im not even gonna bother.

>let me tell you about your country

>not even gonna bother.
>bothers

Why?

Not him, but I'll hop on this one

The North Korean people have been fed lies by their media that they live in paradise and will defend it to the death

On the outside we have unbiased reports from multiple sources about how bad the situation is

I've already demonstrated how your media censors information and you don't get the full story.

You claim that we on the outside are all lying and you can only see the truth, when you are literally getting fed propaganda. You are a puppet of the state.

Anyway I'm not telling this in the hopes to help you or the Swedish population, as I've already stated I detest you "people" I'm just demonstrating to everyone on the outside how deluded and pathetic you "people" really are and the dangers of believing government propaganda.

>let me tell you what my media has trained me to say about my country

He's a coward like all Swedes

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696
Wow I can't even read this shit properly and there are already twits saying that it's not even about migrant crime. What a great proof of something I got if only I knew Swedish.

In the end we have mainstream medias and not mainstream medias and it's totally easy to tell which one lies and better not to believe a guy who lives in Sweden and can shitpost anything he wants on anything that isn't his facebook (or probably even there unless he is unlucky) with no repercussions from the government.

You really do go to jail there for saying mean things on Facebook?

I dunno, media say that you either do or don't depending on where you ask but they are both lying.

You can laugh at us about muh freedoms all you want but at least that shit doesn't happen here

How do you know the media just isn't keeping quiet?

I love how no one can make their mind up about Sweden. It's a muslim shithole where you get stoned for being a fag, yet somehow filled with nothing BUT fags at the same time.

Of course, in reality, it's just like any other country where you put the undesireable elements in shitty ghettos away from white people. But that's not as fun shitposting material.

>inb4 found the Swede

Norwegian. The YESmeme is just that, a meme, and a stale and dry one by now.

>tfw everyone of my friends is more hyped of the fact that joff is coming to Stockholm rather than scooby

Will I see any Veeky Forumsizens at the scooby meet up?

foreigners will be the majority in germany in 2020 in terms of births, so no

Our media loves to sensationalize things like that

Isn't that just what they want you to believe? All media are supposed to love viewers.