Tfw 5'3 100lbs asian

>tfw 5'3 100lbs asian

Should I just kill myself?

I'm 5'7 - 175lbs lean 5 years lifting.

Your stats are what I'd want my GF to be desu.

Jesus christ why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with pussy and getting girls. It's not THAT much fun. I mean I guess I put it on a pedestal before I lost my virginity too, but after a while you realize it's not that important. It really shouldn't be determining whether you live or die dude. You still have so many things open to you. And besides, if you're a tiny Asian you probably come from an Asian culture where the women are, guess what, tiny as fuck. If you're that worried just get a qt from your home culture where your height is normal. Obviously 6' Dutch freak women won't be into you probably but that's not anything to weep over.

Grow some fucking balls. Stand up for yourself.

>5'7 150lbs
>look skinner than others with the same stats
I don't know if I've got dysmorphia or what.

Im dutch and 5'3-5'4ft got a girflriend. Height doesnt matter.

Women are the only thing that matter in this world.

You're perfect size for a gril.

Learn martial arts. That is your win plan. Enter Bruce Lee mode, minus the haircut.

Yeah cuz if your a 5'3 little asian kid and dont know martial arts or cant build robots, your gonna get some wierd looks.

No you aren't black

of course they are you fucking manlet

>5'3"
>stand up for yourself
He IS standing

6'1" Asian, there's hope. For future generations. Maybe.

>6'1"
>asian

i didnt ask for the manuscript for your fantasy novel faggot. what are your real stats

this

kyo?

>tfw 5'4 and 140lbs and got no 5'10 amazon woman to fuck me raw till I cry.
Hold me breh

I'm 6'6.5 and juiced up.

Trust when I say no one gives a shit and it's still insanely hard to get laid.

(and yeah my face is decent)

its ok man, the average female height in SEA and south asia is like

>Asian
>Manlet

Every powerlifter's dream leverages.

Go lift.

Lel nope.
I live in SEA. I have a colleague thats 5'3" or something. Hes constantly the target of short jokes from even 5'8" manlets (in fact tall guys dont joke about height) and the 5'0" korean waitress that he likes doesnt even want him. She prefers the 6'2" german guy even though i suspect hes gay