I shaved my beard off and destroyed my facial aesthetics. How can I grow it back quicker than normal?

I shaved my beard off and destroyed my facial aesthetics. How can I grow it back quicker than normal?

beards are fucking ugly

5'oclock shadow = maximum aesthetics.

Get the sperm of the highest test man at your gym and rub it on your beard every night. Not joking, the test inside the sperm will help promote hair growth

It's fine man, everyone knows stubble is GOAT. And the only way to get stubble is to shave.

Five o clock shadows make me feel like a scrub.

K.

How do I go from shitty coverage(neck, some checks, no moustache ) to full mountain man? Would rogaine kill my gains?

Pls help

Rogaine probably won't do anything.

Age more

I'm 23 ;_;

if you need a beard you dont have aesthetics

people with a shitty jaw use a beard to hide it

>ruined you facial aesthetics
more like exposed your shitty facial aesthetics you used a beard to cover up
off yourself and you shitty genetics

Rogaine werks, but you need to stick to it for 3mos or longer. Supplement with biotin and folic acid.

My dad had a shitty moustache until he turned 26, and when I say shitty I MEAN shitty. Like a black caterpillar.

Then around like 26, it started growing like crazy. By 28 he had a Sam Elliott mustache.

I hide my acne scars with it kek

shaving your beard shouldn't destroy your aesthetics 2bh. you might just be hiding your ugliness with facial hair

heavy stubble is GOAT if you have a nice jaw

No beard faces are in now. Why do you think Trump has no beard?

That's a relief. My dad is super hairy, beard and body hair so I'm hoping mine comes in soon. My chest hair/trail to pubs has been thickening/darkening recently so only time will tell. I wonder if I should toss in rogaine for good measure

So people can see his lips when he says CHIYNUH

BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN BIOTIN

>literally forgetting the fact that hes a billionaire

Don't forget the folic acid and the Rogaine brah

if your beard doesn't grow back decently in less than 2 weeks you don't look good with a beard