>unironically liking this man-child tumor hulk
>He's more insecure than any DYEL

youtube.com/watch?v=q8IjqE7U-yU&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBgxWAitfv8
youtu.be/BSf1BFRcdxo
artofmanliness.com/2008/03/01/bringing-back-the-hat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The other guys arms are clearly smaller. I don't blame rich for getting a bit of roid rage

I wieght 55kg(fuck off burgers) and this faggot make me kek hard
Why does he need all this muscle? he isn't even functional

>you don't have to video this
>you don't have to get evidence proving me wrong

Because underneath it all he's just a baby.

He's not even Veeky Forums. He's going to die of a heart attack next year or something.

He's a total joke and uses synthol yet talks about "hard work and effort".

At conventions he needs to stand on special mats because his knees can't support his frame. He's a literal freak.

this

where does he even get the idea what thats attractive?

its like fedora wearers
no one fucking told all autists to wear fedoras
but they all do
and that had to of all gotten the idea from somewhere

Body dysmorphia is a helluva thing.

>Chicks will love me if I have muscles that ruins my ability to stand for minutes at a time

Okay PIanoman. You can keep your "one day you may" and I will keep my mobility.

Losing your cool like that in public is pathetic. No ones perfect but I actually felt bad for the monkey prik. The crowd is mostly shocked apart from the odd manic girly laughing coming from a dyel.

i watched him slap jason genova in person

is he more of a douchebag in real life?

from the looks of the vid he was about to cry confronting the all mighty genova. was at a loss of words trying to say he wasn't emotionally hurt but instead was just annoyed. genova won we all know it

nah, he was pretty chill even though he had to go through like 300-400 people meet/greet

Rich just uploaded a video titled JASON GENOVA - ORDER 66 - SLAP BOXING - SQUASHED - FRIENDS - GODDAMMIT

Looool I guess Rich didnt see the video of janoy saying rich slaps like a little bitch

Rich is flexible as fuck retard

>you don't have to video this
kek

should have thou

Pianotard detected.

Jason was likely pressured by his friends to say that

youtube.com/watch?v=OBgxWAitfv8

PISS TROOPERS ASSEMBLE

ORDER 66 ON THE CANDY MAN

NIGGA LOOKIN LIKE AN ORANGE M&M LMAO

Bullshit

youtu.be/BSf1BFRcdxo
Let me catch you talking shit again
See what happens

>literal autism

5% flexibility, 95% bully

I've been waiting for this.

This is what Dick Piano wants you to think.

Damn I stand fucking corrected.

>REST IN PISS 666 HURRR
why do you follow a literal retard? I simply don't get it

He's funny and entertaining, and he isn't trying to constantly sell me supplements to his subscribers.

For the ments bro

What are you gonna do cuck? Punch me through the internet?

just for the bantz?

Everyone at that size is a freak desu. Yeah he's a bit weirder than most but we all know it's not comfortable being that size. You're constantly pushing every system to the limits and it wears you down.

Also he said his next project is to lose a bunch of weight actually. This bulk has taken a toll on him. I think he is making a smart and healthy choice to cool off for a while.

> got btfo with video evidence
> tries to start a physical fight on Veeky Forums

Jesus christ dude

He's the one who threatened me idiot.

>"Let me catch you talking shit again see what happens"
>being this much of an internet tough guy

Yeah of course, but he acts like he's some kinda of warrior rather than just a roided out monster on the precipice of death.

I hope he does lose weight. He looks terribly unwell. Even if I think he's insecure and a walking meme it looks terribly uncomfortable to do what he's doing.

That wasn't a physical threat... I know we throw this word around a lot, so I don't want you to ignore this as a casual remark, but genuinely I suspect you may be somewhere on the autism spectrum. Do you often find yourself confused or overwhelmed in social situations? Do you have trouble picking up the social signals that others seem to grasp intuitively?

I literally made one joke about you being an internet tough guy. Are you sure you're not the one with autism?

"See what happens"

the guy is saying rich's arms are bigger in the first place

pianohaters not gonna make it
keep supporting a literal retard who thinks he can get away with anything

>He's more insecure than any DYEL
The only things I know about Dick Piano are the Veeky Forums memes, but shouldn't this make him more relatable to the average lifter?

>make it so hard that you have to cut and take it easy

I wish I had that problem

He actually looked pretty alpha and mature for a guy who dresses like a 15 yr old and uses oil but after this I guess it was all good PR and good acting.

Rich Piana is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

>2016
>defending someone with mental health problems slapping someone with a mental disability

order sissysix

lord Vader demand it.

Can anyone explain why people like Genova or Piano at all?

Downs syndrome and synthol freaks are Veeky Forums's heroes?

watch his stretching video, considering his size its pretty impressive

He looks ugly
Both body and face

They're entertaining, in the same way the reality shot retards are entertaining.

You watch these people, think 'at least I'm not them' and think better about yourself.

>I wieght 55kg

How tall are you? If you're taller than 5'9 how aren't you in a hospital?

they don't. people on Veeky Forums are just divided by the argument of whether or not Genova deserved it or his low IQ should've given him a pass. and this divide is why people addicted to receiving (You's) keep making threads about it. the people that make the threads don't even lift or haven't longer than 2 months. i would bet money on it.

Insecure? Watch his new fucking video he just put on his channel.
If you make threats on someone and their family, over and over again to whoever you want, you will eventually be slapped down.
FUCK Jason Genova. I will shit on his mom's grave.

>55kgs
Manlet, check
>wieght
Illiterate, check
>burgers
Edgy European mullah cock worshipping teenager, check
>funcshunal
This better be a troll

he didn't make any threats tho

>55kg
>functional
Pick only one

4/10 bait

he instigated them. he would've deserved a couple more slaps for his stupidity.

Is he natty?

this desu
I thought the order 66 was funny at first. But seeing it through another perspective made me think twice. Rich is just an honest guy who is busy keeping his business alive. Hes not a degenerate like us who know the internet fitness memes in & out.
Then out of nowhere he gets twisted death threats by an army of autists. No wonder hes gotten a bit agressive towards the monkey prick

artofmanliness.com/2008/03/01/bringing-back-the-hat/
the "fedora" they wear is a trilby, though.

as for pianoman his ideal isn't that different to cartoon characters (He-man etc.) so it isn't only him it appeals to.

>2016
>not locking up literal retards behind locks because they cant function in society

Who cares who has bigger muscles, between implants & PEDs, Rich is 95% bought and 5% hard-working effort anyway.

i don't hate him. I'm just scared (for him)

his body reminds me of that fake house from arrested development. any day now, it's gonna topple down. Instead of wood, it'll be synthol oozing out of his flesh.

What is an order 66? Is it just like a /b/ raid?

Yeah. Couple years of starting strength and GOMAD should do it.