I had a dream about her again

>i had a dream about her again
>it's been 11 months since we broke up
>she's fucking some subpar cunt
>literally wake me up.jpg

How are your feels today, Veeky Forums?

>never had a gf
>khhv

if i pass one of my classes and manage not to shoot myself im doing pretty well i guess, the body dismorphia is getting worse though, i think

also do you guys like my picture i made it a while ago, this one too

They're some cool pictures user.You're gonna make it someday.We're all going to.

thanks dude

They're nice, user. Why would body dysmorphia be getting worse, I've always had trouble understanding it when lifting is the one thing where you can actually see your progress in many ways?

How old are you user? In time you'll learn that these feels come like waves, but each crest is lower than the last. But they'll never go away until you start crushing on a new girl. It's just the game man, relax and let it wash past you. Ignore it because you know it means nothing.

Now go fap to some little sluts and forget about it.

idk, i looked at myself a few weeks ago and felt pretty big, but one day i looked and felt small, it changes so often i don't really know what to think anymore

>someone who has had a gf before is complaining

I'm 20, I get your point, I actually found an awesome girl but I ruined it and I went to uni abroad, so now all I have is lifting, drugs and social incompetence. Thanks, dude

I get what you mean, but my mentality is usually that after i feel like shit i'm gonna go and lift harder and feel stronger and bigger even though my body is objectively still shit

Try 6 years later bitchboi
>alcohol kills the pains
>But also the gains

Fuuuuggggg

So get an overseas qt and pee in her butt. That'll get these hooks out of your heart.

i hope you don't get heartbroken man, i hated myself so much so i loved her so much more to balance it out and when it was over it was like the universe had buttfucked my soul

>her new boyfriend doesn't even lift
>be in same friend circle where every guy lifts
>everyone makes fun of her for dating that skelly dyel with glasses.

At she isn't dating someone who looks better than me. Spilled my beer laughing when mutual friend showed his picture. Feels good brehs.

>tfw a girl left her ex boyfriend for me because he was a dyel manlet

I've destroyed so many relationships in the past 5 years, it's ridiculous.

I can honestly call myself a piece of shit, not even joking.

I feel the feel OP. GF of 6 years left me for another guy because I was "stagnating" even though the only thing she does is go to the same bar 5 nights a week, get trashed, and fuck her new bf. I cannot get a single night of good sleep over a month later because shitty dreams wake me up every single night.

dad died when i was 10. no attachment to anybody since then. i am emotionally void.....

nah it's not on you unless you were also in a relationship

>fucked around n hit the double doubles

well dona la

>tfw last time you had sex was 5 years ago
I just want to die at this point desu

you say this yet you are gonna date someone again

OP I think we just want what we can't have. Sort of.
My gf and I broke up a while ago. She ended things for good because of the arguments. Immediately I was like "...shit". It hurts so fucking bad, and nothing was enjoyable for months. Long story short, after I stopped maniacally messaging her (oh god...) for a few months, got a little fit, started doing something with my self, I decided to message her. She actually replied. I suggested we go out and eat. She was hesitant but agreed. After a few weeks and hanging out and controlling my temper and showing her I wasn't a waste of space, but leaning back and not being clingy as well, I told her I want to get back together and here we are.

Funny thing is, while I am totally content as fuck, I don't feel this desperation and OMGFFNGNGNG WE'RE BACK TOGETHER HUHGUHGUG GH feeling...

but if we broke up again, I'd probably be in shambles thinking of all the good memories.

just spent the day recovering from tripping on acid.

I have pressured multiple women to cheat on their significant others.

Whores will be whores.

I was just stopping by to say hi and they cheated on their bf

u home wrecker

end of the day though that's their fault not yours, since it was their choice to cheat not yours

>only had one gf in highschool who broke up with me after first seeing my penis, who then proceeded to tell everyone how small I was
>left hometown for uni to get away from everyone there and the shame I lived with
>then at uni, on two separate occasions I'm in a group conversation where a girl gossips to everyone about how unsatisfyingly small a specific guy's dick is, followed by literal laughingwhores.jpeg
>terrified of sexual intimacy because of these experiences
>have been in scenarios where I could have easily had sex with a girl, but always make up some excuse before they can take off my pants off so I can leave
>have to somehow avoid the topic of sex around friends, constantly making excuses and dodging questions as they talk about their tinder hook-ups together
>think of just ending it every day

life is cruel bros

I feel you
>mfw im only 20 and I can't get over the girl who fucked me over almost 3 years ago and I still think about her almost every day

Sometimes I think it's better to not have loved at all then to have loved in the first place.
But I'm sure these feelings will subside.

>fall in life with a literal angel
>she's cute, smart, funny, she laughs and loves my weirdness and foibles, I do the same for her
>never had a connection this deep with anyone before, it's indescribable.
>eventually though she gets jealous and angry from bullshit rumors
>gets angry, leaves me in tears
>devastated, gutted
>weeks pass like a blur, a piece of myself is missing
>a knock at my door, it's her, on tears.
>she wraps her arms around my neck, crying, kissing me, saying she's sorry, she was such a fool
>I break down on tears and lift her up to bring her lips to mind.
>in this moment in a doorway I am a whole person again
>wake up
>...
>it was all dream
>she never existed and never will.
>stare at my ceiling, too depressed to move

I never felt anything so real, and it was fake.

It's not like she was an amalgamation of girls from my past, she was purely a construct from my subconscious.

How the fuck do I lift that kind of pain away.

Anybody else have a problem dating girls who have had previous relationships?

Weak bait, son.

That response to my post makes me so angry. How the heck is that bait. What exactly is so outrageous about that post that classifies as bait. I want to stab your fucking mom.

And just think, in those 11 months, she literally hasn't thought about you once.

Ignore him, he's a beta provider reddit using fucking INCEL BITCH.

it doesnt bother you she fucked a bunch of dudes in the time you were broken up?

Damn, bruh, I was about to say. You described my scenario with my ex, except I broke up with her seeing how the rumors, in her eyes, were only exacerbating my faults and making me seem like a fuckboi so she became really unhappy in the relationship. Trying to rekindle that fire again with her though. We'll see how it goes.

>theres no such thing as feelings I've never experienced
This is why you're stuck as a miserable sexless manchild. Countless people have been in your position and worked their way of it, but you're so content in whinging about it and blaming other people, rather then putting in the work to make a change, that that's all youre ever going to be able to do; whinge. No one likes a whinger, user, not even your waifu

Was actually thinking about this yesterday. The spring weather, sun and and warmth really reminds me of last year when I was happy and I had just met someone I actually liked. Whom I've shortly after fell in love with, for the first time in my life.

But things went south and nowadays he is dating someone else. I got my closure and we are cool, but I can't shake off the feeling that I've never met anyone before who would have made me so head over heals about them. Just looking at him made me tingle and every time my phone rang, my heart skipped a beat. I was a lucky and a happy girl.

Flash forward the same this this year and I still think about him way too often that I should and he's the one on my mind when I'm pushing through the last reps at gym. I tried dating other men, but despite meeting great ones, I felt nothing.

You know what is worst about all this? It's not the fact that our tale didn't end up in marriage and kids, but that I feel like that I'm cursed for the rest of my life, trapped in singlehood. Sure there are other men on earth, but no one like him. I can't even bring myself to get excited even the slightest about someone else.

So fuck me and my life. I have blocked him, we are not in touch, I don't have any pics reminding me of him or anything, but I still think about him every single day, despite keeping myself busy with other activities.

ITT: Losers being losers

still think about my ex from 10 years ago almost daily

>have a crush on girl
>girl has a bf
>we still talk to each other
>i hope everyday they breakup
Plz , just leave your bf for me

Pussies and faggots.

how small user?

This I do not understand. How can you want to be with someone days after they've had their vagina filled with another mans cock for days end for weeks / months / years they have been together.

You daft cunts, enjoy your freedom to do anything... absolutely fucking anything you want without and estrogen filled meat sack hovering parenting every single decision you make.

This GF delusion is insane and it must stop. Having a GF should not be this universally sought out its heavily overrated and can be worse then being single

I was a tfw no gf pleb just like you once, the veil is beautiful to look at but when you peek through it your head is ready to be lopped off at a moments notice.

Realize that pussy is not special or valuable Realize that most females are not better than their pussy
Realize that having a GF is a tiring never ending stream of princess drama
Realize that you can never truly do what you want or be who you want
Realize that girls are not and will never be "haha funny" and most your conversations will be validating the shit they babble about or else there goes 2 hours of your life arguing

Realize YOU are a prime male, a god dam king, a walking Jesus capable of anything you want. Put yourself first always never take a bitches shit and if she is causing you stress she is no friend of yours. Kick the cunt the curb bang some pussy hookers, sluts whatever then continue making your self the best you can be with a ball and chain dragging you down

My first gf from six years ago still randomly pops up in my dreams from time to time. I always wake up depressed when I realise it's not real and I still don't have her again.

I'd like to tell you it get easier, but it doesn't.

*tips fedora*

That's because you're 200% autistic m8

Euphoric/10

Maybe if you would form relationships with decent women rather than retard sorority roasties, you wouldn't be spewing this shit m8

But yea having a gf shouldn't be a goal, that's true I guess

Your Walt Disney childhood is going to come to a schreecing halt one day. Ignore the perceived "fedora "segments and run with the core truth. Love yourself, take care of yourself and don't ever take anyone's shit

I've had terrible nightmares the last three days where I'm being haunted by ghosts and the people around me become increasingly psychotic and I watch as young lovers die in terrible accidents.
I'm doing okay.

As long as you tell the guy his gf is a whore then there's no problem

It hard to realise some girls we loved are full of bullshit

>Crushing on a girl I work with super hard
>I cant stop thinking about her
>I'm too scared to ask her out because I am worried I will spill my spaghetti everywhere
>Also if she rejects me it might be awkward at work
>Someone save me from my own spaghetti

> 11 months
Strap in, it's just the beginning. It's been 9 years for me now.

eventually you stop giving a shit. once you realize they were never as good as you thought they were, theres nothing to feel bad about. you dont need anyone else to be happy or successful.

fuck someone else and stop thinking about that person. being in a relationship is just a pain in the ass most of the time anyway.

But I know she was too good for me, she gave me more chances than I deserved and I fucked up. I don't want another chance, I'm just fucking sad that I missed my shot at what could have been a nice life.

I have had a variety, I studied all their behaviour as if they were plankton in a Petrie dish. Beware under circumstances they all go bat shit retarded

That's a lie I'm just protecting my internal angst out. I'm sure there Is at least seven decent girls out there. Just gotta wade through faece pits to find her

Hey, look! You're me!

5x4

how exactly is she too good for you? unless you literally beat her or cheated on her multiple times or some such nigger shit like that, quit with your woe is me bullshit and improve your life in whichever way you feel you are lacking. no female will make you happy and no female will stick around if she knows she is the thing that you rely on for happiness.

Its not only about size bro. When i started lifting i got very big very fast. I got my informstion from bad sources, and started eating shit tons of food. I got huge, and slightly fat. Which was very weird since i always looked like a anorexic. But the point is the gainz stopped coming, and i understood that i need to change something. Now i eat healthy, take cold showers, and lift better. I know what im doing now, and the gainz dont stop coming. And the fat gone, now have abs even without doing any cardio. The point is im not much bigger then what i was, but im way happier and look much better.

>it's been 11 months since we broke up
Lol son. I'm still putting the pieces of my life together from a girl who broke up with me seven years ago. It never gets better and you will end up settling for a ham planet who let's you have sex with her.

desu senpai I'm doing really well emotionally. sent a progress pic to an ex and she said "look at you" which is good, old coworker said she barely recognized me from the loss.

Only downfalls are that I hate my job and I'm awake until 730am every day like clockwork.