Whats your opinion on this guy?

whats your opinion on this guy?

who?

who dis gook

King of bants.

Asian Jared Fogle?

yo forreal wtf is that second word next to infinite. i have dyslexia and it looks like eligibility to me

Tryhard limpwristed faggot who would never be able to stand up for himself in real life

i think he's cool.

"elgintensity"

probably one of the best shit talkers on youtube elgintensity

Epitome of a keyboard trainer/warrior

Engages in shitty middle-school-girl-tier drama on YouTube

Obviously bitter about something going on/missing in his life

Overall faggot

Thread/

He looks Asian and probably has a bad vision

>Veeky Forums browsers

Jesus.

Which one of your man-crushes did he make fun of? Are you just upset some deadpan faggot can lift more than you?

>keyboard trainer
>425 squat
>335 bench
>545 deads

i'm 100% sure he cal outlift you
>all with perfect form

ZERO

Why are you nuthugging so hard? It's possible for people to dislike someone without ulterior motives.

His standards for form are incredibly more strict for everyone else than the standards he has for himself. It's dishonest and not really even necessary.

I'm subscribed to his channel. He's pretty funny sometimes.

He's the trapvenador lamborghini

He has really funny commentary and he calls people on their bullshit in a witty way as opposed to "durr your a faget bro". Plus he obviously browses Veeky Forums

His wordplay is outstanding at times. He's sort of one-note but he does that note really well. I also respect his views on lifting: crossfit sucks, PL is stupid because ROM, etc

>projecting that you have shitty form and lift like a little bitch

autistic form nazi with a superiority complex who attacks sub 85 iq retards (kali, ct fletcher).

>WOW LOOK AT THIS RETARD WITH BAD SQUAT FORM

no one cares. get a life.

>Obviously bitter about something going on/missing in his life

hes a manlet

obviously people care when a fuckload of people sub to him, and watch his videos. Keep aspiring to be that sub 85 uq retard.

The trap lord. I think he's funny calling people on their bullshit without just being a shitty person.

He's Rocky Trapatoa!

He's cool, plus he has vids of him lifting. Plus he's a fucking lawyer, what more can you say you dumb cunt?

Advocacy skills + physical awesomeness

Talking about Kali muscle being a snitch and doing gay for pay was funny imo. Kali's response video was so cringe worthy

Don't know who he is, don't care.
/youtube/ when?

INNNNNNNNNERRRRR CITTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>solid lifts
>lawyer
>deadpan style humor
>gives the middle finger to several YouTube fitness bullshitters
He's alright
Nothing to write home about

keep aspiring to suck his tiny g00k penis you pathetic nuthugger.

his vince g videos are hilarious

I'm starting to think he made this thread himself...and proceeded to samefag with none of us being the wiser

Here is something you cayun't understayund, I can legally kill a man. For slapping my titties at the gym

eh pretty cringey at this point.

his whole gimmick is played out now though

its very 4 chan style humour

repeat memes over and over as the joke.

> zero zero zero zero zero zero

this is his ONLY joke.

I like him but his deadpan style really isn't for everyone considering how butthurt it makes most people

Are these meet attempts or fake weight youtube lifts?

He makes the Veeky Forums in me happy.

I just checked him out. He's pretty jokes. Decent banter.

We know it's you. You suck. And your samefagging in this thread shows how insecure you really are.

Traptian Jean Luc Picard.

Sometimes his bants break down into pure namecalling of the 'motherfucker' variety and that's pure filler, just something to fill silence
better to have silence than to dilute the quality of ones bants

Biggest phaggot on youtube, why hate on people trying to better themselves. He is constantly shittalking peoples bad form or their weird exercises but they probably are just gym newbies who are trying their best.

His boring voice also makes me want to comit sudoku

I WANT MISC TO FUCKING LEAVE!

He ruins a lot of Veeky Forums's memes for me.

I appreciate the effort he goes to finding and compiling the gym idiots videos, I like that he comments over them but he just seems like an ass. He's not very funny and I don't like him and I am 50% certain he started this thread.

pretty funny but the audios off in most his videos
the video he's playing is too quiet compared to his commentary

GOOD FUCKING MORNING,RICH PIANA HERE WITH MY NEW CROSSFIT PROGRAM "SMALLER BY THE DAY"