shes got forearm cleavage

Genetics + Thyroid.

thyroid problem not her fault

when will manlets learn

>2016
>Not injecting fat directly into you're forearms

>implies she is fat
>clearly disease

Real answer, if you're curious. The body has tissue called fascia which is inelastic. The wrists and hands are covered in multiple fascial layers and this limits the adipose distribution. Her arms, like the rest of her body, are simply buried beneath heaps of adipose.

Anyway here's some eye bleach.

I Need that forearm-routine

Spinach and lots of forearm exercises

Hammer curls are GOAT user.

so fucking retarded hot

>implants
>abs

Who run Veeky Forums town?
Master Baiter run Veeky Forums town...
GOOD! Embargo lifted...

Heres some eye bleach, from your eye bleach

Another user made this the other day.

why would you laugh at a sick person?

Who dat?

i don't laugh at sick persons
i laugh at fatties because they do it to themselves and don't deserve any better, they don't have a disease they are just weak willed little bitches that don't have any kind of selfrespect

Genetics : some people have a genetic ability to resist starvation. When they eat a lot of rich food, their body stock more than other people.
There is no genetic thing that makes you fat : they make them deadly fat themselves.
Thyroid : another excuse to explain the fat stocking. That makes a fit body chubby. Nothing to do with a morbidly fat case.

Poor will, poor excuse...

It is a lymphatic disorder I forget the name of.
My piano teacher had this on her arms as well. It causes a swelling in the arms from liquid. The skin becomes very thin and fragile due to this. If the skin is cut, it's incredibly vulnerable to infection, and can be deadly.

This woman may be a fatty, but she is suffering from a separate disorder.

I miss when people would know answers to threads like this when this board was still Health & Fitness but now most you faggots don't even know how the body works outside of muscular and maybe cardiovascular stuff.

Fukken saved

I remember this question being asked like 6 months ago and the name of the disease was known, but I can't remember it

Elephantiasis or some shit right?

Obesity

Not that

You're an idiot

I am unable to determine which kind of lymphedema she is suffering from.
However, lymphedema is very strongly linked with obesity; there seems to be a BMI threshold above which the flow of lymphatic fluid can become impaired, though the exact cause is still unknown.

>Another user made this the other day.
That picture has been around for so fucking long

Reminds me of this.

this, you guys are dense

You do realize she is in pain because of the liquid and she has to take medicine because of it right?

>she is in pain
>she has to take medicine because of it
So does fatties eating themselves into beetus. It doesn't stop them eating more.

Eating like a maniac and only eating like a maniac.

Your body can't turn 1 calorie into 2 calories.

found this youtube.com/watch?v=1_XuwM844bY

this explains her condition youtube.com/watch?v=OBQlEHU3FII

>those forearms

What's her routine?

this.

i know a girl with a fucked up thyroid and she's just chubby

she workouts 4x a week and only eats "healthy" food all day