Morning lifting

How do I get the energy and motivation to lift in the morning? Tell me your secrets.

Coffee

home gym

Sleep for 7-8 hours and drink either coffee or a pre workout

Not having to get dressed and travel to the gym is helpful. Home gym master-race-elite-HD1080p

realise only dedication in your mind to pull yourself out of bed. something you either have or never will. just give up OP you have already lost.

this is kind of true in a way.

if you need to ask how to get motivation/energy than you're not ready yet.

its just something that happens.

i was sedentary and never exercised up until 1 day in 2010 and i felt like i wanted to improve my body, and i started looking at ways to do it and found out lifting would be the best way to do it.....so i went to a gym and started and fast-forward 6 years i haven't taken a single break and i haven't needed any motivation, i just do it because i do it, it's like brushing my teeth.

>How do I get the energy and motivation to lift in the morning?
You don't. It'll be shit.

Go lift in the evening.

Lads I was talking about how my lifts are literally that much worse in the morning.

oh lol. ok then. ive been both night and morning lifter. the trick to lifting in the morning is to switch your meal intake around a bit.

night lifting = big breakfast, moderate lunch, small dinner

morning lifting = small breakfast, moderate lunch, big dinner.

that will be 10 karma points bro

It sounds dumb but just fuckin go I don't know how to explain it but needing motivation to workout will only make it more of a "chore" as the months go by. Don't see it as a chore, you shouldn't need motivation whatsoever

It might just be personal then.
I always find myself with better results in the morning. Always.

I also try to include various tricks into my routine that I know from experience and from studies help. I added another one this morning;

This is gonna sound silly, but the Rock launched an app for your smartphone yesterday. It's essentially an alarm clock. Except it DOESN'T have a snooze button. I guarantee you, snoozing will not help you with your lifts.

Other things I do;

Prepare my gym bag the evening before

One cup of coffee before I'm out the door (roughly 30 minutes after I wake up, so a 05:45 wakeup call will have me out the door by 06:15)

I always rest a bit extra before my last set. So from 2 minutes to 3 minutes or something like that.

I always visualize myself lifting the weights as I amp myself up for it. Studies have shown that this have increased results to up to 12%.

In the middle of a set, I will pause for a second or three before engaging my final reps.

THis way, I never fail my aim. But I don't know what works for you. Maybe it's loud music, or whatever...

I know the girl in OP's gif so I'm pretty motivated

Watch batman

Name?

fuck your stupid ass question whats the source on that gif?

She works as a fetish model under the name DutchDame.
She is Bob Ropemarks' model in his shibari shows.

Thanks.

wake up, drink water, eat breakfast
do this regularly

>Go to bed early because you have no reason to stay up
>Wake up early because you went to bed early
>Go to the gym because what else have you got to do
>???
>Gains

i wake up and immediately eat a banana with a protein shake. i continue drinking water, just enough to stay decently hydrated. about 30 minutes later, i eat carbs + some protein (oatmeal and whey usually). about an hour later i hit the gym. this is my routine, i've been both a night time and day time lifter, but this is working just fine.

A M P H E T A M I N E S

>motivation
motivation is useless, it doesn't last, just force yourself until it becomes habit and then you won't even think about it anymore.

Get enough sleep,if your sleep deprived its easy to ignore your alarm.
And have a decent breakfast,its easier to get up if you look forward to eating something.

Beat the shit out of yourself first thing in the morning and the rest is downhill.

Also, get some new music the day before. Occasionally I'll buy something like new shoes or supplement or some shit, and it's exciting plus I want to get my money's worth.

Dutch Dame, a fetish model

Why do you want motivation to lift

Why not just lift?

Fucking self help mumbo jumbo bullshit generation

I'm too tired to bench the blanket off of me. Evening workouts give me insomnia I'm fucked. Sux especially cuz I used to be stacked former marine etc. life is down but I rlly should lift

You slept late.
You woke up late.
You gotta catch your bus to college.
If you miss it, the bus doesnt come in next 30 min
You have 3 min to the bus stop to catch
Tfw im 600m away
Tfw u dont want to be embarrassed for coming in the class late of 50 people
You run
You run
You run even your heart fucking stops beating
Catch the bus

New fetish discovered, thanks user