Why live knowing that you will never know what taytays asshole smells like

what ass???

i love sniffing girls' asses too buddy.

tbqh they all smell the same, which i always describe as "dorito smell"

>which i always describe as "dorito smell"

Are you a dog?

>"He's so tall and handsome as hell..."

Atleast Tay Tay hates manlets as much as Veeky Forums does

nope, just your average run of the mill fetishist. tbqh anyone on Veeky Forums without a fetish is just a newfag

I have a fetish for cum sharking aka men jizzing on random girls in public

Makes me diamonds

I love sniffing girls' asses as well. Pussies moreso, but I ALWAYS gravitate toward the asshole.

Of course not, she doesn't fucking lift at all.

If her purse is too heavy the bitch is likely to fall over.

do you think she fucks lots of random dudes?

so do you know what I mean about the dorito smell? my gf always used to get annoyed when I said that because she thought i was implying she had a dirty asshole.

then she cheated on me

No, not at all. There would be nudes by now then.

I dunno why but I get a huge slut vibe from her. maybe it's just confidence?

She's a confirmed coalburner.

Probably just confidence / liking her own body.

Your post made me laugh so damn hard. I -think- I know what you're talking about. Doesn't smell like Doritos to me, though. Protip: If you're horny, try sticking your finger around your ass and smelling it. Same smell just much less hot.

I've always struggled to say what the smell reminds me of. It hits your nose similarly to how a scented marker does, and I know it reminds me of something, but I can't say for sure what it is.

if this were true I'd like it to be made public. I hate her music. she collabs with a lot of black dudes sure, but is there hard evidence? I need it, please.

People like this?

Having a huge ass makes it harder to lick the bhole.

smelling asses is weird, senpai

> wanting to fuck the Crimson Chin

This whole board is one collective slow roll. Lmfao

clint eastwood's son (the man in the wildest dream clip) is not even 6 ft tall

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

>dated Taylor Lautner
>hates manlets

Am I the only one that has had second thoughts about taytay ever since that commercial of her singing the nigger music started?

There is literally none
It's just a bunch of salty fucks trying to discredit her because no matter what they say people still like her

gee I dont think so man, the rumors would spread that she is a whore and that aint much good in the music industry

>I guess

No. But she's still a qt and I'm pretty sure it's just a pr thing. Same reason she has pictures of her with nig nogs in public. Don't want to seem like a racist.

>Tay Tay will never get fit

CHECK EM

I love that Taylor takes care of her bod. I wish most 'Muricans would lose some fucking weight too tbqh.

>being a stringbean is taking care of your bod
yeah ok

Eh, fuck that. Being > 6'0 and Veeky Forums makes me stand out even more. I thank dyel fatties and skellies for making me look better

This. The buttocks is used for standing upright and sitting down, I'm surprised she doesn't constantly fall over and miss the ground.

It makes me like her even more because now I know she fucks blacks

I hope you've get a BBC if you want to do anything with taytay

>ITT cognitive dissonance

Same shit people said about Katy Perry until she dated a black guy.

>"n-n-no bro she just sings gangsta rap and wears durags and hangs out with blacks for the PR, r-r-right?"

suuuure

1. no she doesn't
2. that is one FUCKED UP fetish u've got there

Well it wouldn't be a case of cognitive dissonance then, that's not how that works.

I have black friends but I haven't fucked a single one of them yet.

They won't let me.

Anymore? Posting taytay with apes is my favorite meme.