What does Veeky Forums think about Calum Von Moger? Arnold 2.0?

What does Veeky Forums think about Calum Von Moger? Arnold 2.0?

Great body.
Seems dumb as shit tho & kinda awkward.

Great guy probably, just doesn't know how to talk to others.

I don't think anything of these professional lifters.

They're some of the saddest most pathetic insecure beta human beings in existence.

And Im saying this as a 12 year gymrat.

life on easy mode because of genetics, steroids and being in the right place
yep kinda like Arnold

>life on easy mode because of genetics, steroids and being in the right place

Am I being trelled

he spoke on generation iron of wanting fo come off gear n do a natty transformation lolwut hes juiced to the gills

seems dumb as fuck but really friendly and endearing in a dudebro sort of way.

>your mum did

>tfw not a pepperoni pizza

arnie is a smart guy though, this guy is just a guy with good genetics on gear

He is from a place in Australia called geelong. It is full of the stupidest people you will ever meet and half are the result of incest. So no wonder he is stupid.

Where does he give that 'dumb as fuck' vibe? I've watched a few interviews, he seems okay.

is this achievable natty?

Watch some of his workout videos where someone says something to him and he throws in an awkward sentence and laughs like he is trying make it look like he isn't a complete moron.

Get out of here calum

He seems like a champion and a great guy. Good on him.

I used to just see him on instagram and by the pictures alone he seemed like the ultimate douchebag, but after watching some videos of him I really like him, he's awkward but seems like a good person

Straight up fuckin Chad. a beautiful man with a beautiful physique to aspire to. And he talks shit about crossfit

he is hilarious

arnold 2.0 idk, but i like his physique and he's a funny guy

Kek. My sister ex bf went to geelog grammar. Hes a millionaire now

>life on easy mode
>Arnold

Yes, being born and raised in a village in Austria right after they lost World War 2 sounds ideal. I'm sure that you too could have become a champion bodybuilder, businessman, movie star and politician if you were in his shoes.

Nah, you need to be impossibly ambitious to be Arnold. Also you need charisma, which Calum doesn't really have.